Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
1010355_647296411947494_1899249259_n.jpg

I digging the Camaro. It's something about the designs and the color theme on the car and it fits the Camaro. I'll gladly buy it. 👍

R34 fronts belong on R34s, much like S15 fronts don't belong on S13s or S14s.

In this case I think it looks horrendous, the R34 has a squared off kind of design, and the R33 is slightly rounder. No go.

Your opinion, and my opinion, are not the same. I think I speak on behalf of at least 20 other people when I say that I like the lower, smoother roofline on the R33. I hate the R34's roof.

There is no McLaren edition though seeing as the SLR was primarily built by McLaren. Thats nothing more than an aftermarket kit. MSO didnt come until the MP4-12C.

There is no McLaren edition though seeing as the SLR was primarily built by McLaren. Thats nothing more than an aftermarket kit. MSO didnt come until the MP4-12C.

It was actually around for longer, but it was mainly a repair service. And as said, it is a later model done by MSO in 2010(ish)

As for the car itself

http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/290281/mclaren_edition_mercedes_slr.html

"McLaren Edition Mercedes SLR" is its official title, and there is a review above.

It was actually around for longer, but it was mainly a repair service. And as said, it is a later model done by MSO in 2010(ish)

As for the car itself

http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/290281/mclaren_edition_mercedes_slr.html

"McLaren Edition Mercedes SLR" is its official title, and there is a review above.
1st: The original car on the last page that you asked about still isnt by MSO; its by Mansory.

2nd: From the sound of the article, its a kit they offer for the 722S since it says its a conversion & not an actual car they sold. I also dont see where it says this particular kit was available in 2010 since author poises the question, "How does the car feel in 2013?" :confused:

On top of that, McLaren Edition Mercedes SLR McLaren (bc SLR McLaren is what that VIN will recognize the model as) is a silly name.

1st: The original car on the last page that you asked about still isnt by MSO; its by Mansory.

2nd: From the sound of the article, its a kit they offer for the 722S since it says its a conversion & not an actual car they sold. I also dont see where it says this particular kit was available in 2010 since author poises the question, "How does the car feel in 2013?" :confused:

On top of that, McLaren Edition Mercedes SLR McLaren (bc SLR McLaren is what that VIN will recognize the model as) is a silly name.

Spoken like someone who actually knows.👍

(FYI) McLaren's the guy who know's stuff backwards. I won't give away anything but..The dudes a pro on this stuff.:bowdown:

Your second point. It's not actually a car they sold...

So in other words. It's a Modification.

And if you look back, I said "It looks like one" later on from my comment, so...

And it is what it's "Sale" title is I believe, but they'll register it as something else- you don't call a LaFerrari an F150, or maybe you do. As the name is stupid.

Is there anything more vulgar and tasteless as unprinted Carbon fibre? It ain't big and it ain't clever, it's just stupid as the treatment you need to cover unpainted CF in means it ends up heavier than painted CF.

Back