Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
lrg6010cj146.jpg

images

images

images

What do you guys think? Does it only work with the Wrx?

Blue and gold looks good on almost everything in my opinion , i like it on the R34 personally.

Two quick example's from GT5

Last edited:
I agree with Tornado and I kinda like the Lancer there too.

----------

This on the other hand; I think is how someone can Ruin a Mk.1 Golf
5966384552_aecde0ac5f_o.jpg

and this is even worse.
5653238054_293a8bb322_o.jpg

*Mk II

Though that wouldn't be too hard to fix, I don't think. Raise it about 2 inches and swap the wheels, and that would be great. Really like the sky blue color and the front end treatment.

*Mk II

Though that wouldn't be too hard to fix, I don't think. Raise it about 2 inches and swap the wheels, and that would be great. Really like the sky blue color and the front end treatment.

I know, I just really hate stance.

Y'all ready to be blinded?

998600_341091602690309_1983121262_n.jpg

1014172_341091636023639_1629670855_n.jpg

1011351_341091659356970_2002682990_n.jpg

Car is just down the street from me, super loud turbo flutter as well.

Because everyone knows that it's smart to pour money into a car, and then let the turbo surge.

Just came back from a Car Meet at Costco with my cousin, but I'm so pissed off because he wouldn't let me take any pics.

“Oooh! Look at this one!"

Anyways I'll describe some cars to you.

1. Custom Mitsubishi Eclipse.
This Eclipse was black, with a little twist. It had a facelift (an ugly-a** body kit). The front had the look of a Prowler and the back had the look of a Corvette. Very ugly, and very loud.

2. Gold Chrome Lambo Gallardo
Name says it all. From a distance (in the shadows) it loomed like a two-tone brown-ish colour. When he passed by it was full-on gold chrome with gold rims. Something that came straight out of a 12 year old's garage in GT.

3. Gold Chrome DB7
Yep.... this is the Lambo's friend. Both guys were in convertibles, both gold chrome. Very ugly....

4. Shyn Dragun
The rice-iest Civic I have ever seen. It was a late 90's Civic (not a hatch). It had the typical non-functioning aero kits with a white spoiler. The car itself was white, with a custom Shyn Dragun vinyl. It was probably a recreation of the guy's car in NFS:Underground

You know what.. I'm not going to continue because seeing is believing, and I can't describe the horrors I've seen on paper— in this case, and internet post.

That Focus look like it cane right out of NFS Underground. :lol:

He's pushing 500 horses of pure fantasy "horsepower" right there yo! :lol:

Back