Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
You can spot a fake by The fenders, people usually don't go that far

hmm, good point. Actually, I would go that far; I would even try to equip the same mechanical parts that are in an Evo VI, I just wouldn't use those stupid grills and use actual Evo VI grilles. Yeah, I'm that silly.

That's much worse than the Evo V body kit I saw on a Carisma last week. The rims they fitted don't help either.

Also, this may be more amusing/dark than questionable:
qn9kFdw.jpg

That Civic would actually look nice with a decent set of wheels. Not all MExiflush is stupid. It has been a style for decades. I've seen many mid 90's Silverado's with 305mm tires on fat 11 inch wheels. Then slammed. Really aggressive look. I've seen many, many cars pull it off too. The thing is you need fat wheels.

Hei
That Civic would actually look nice with a decent set of wheels.

I know.. I saw it in the car park and genuinely loved the colour and the body kit does look pretty decent, had a lovely interior too, very classy.

6298l.jpg

I'd like to know what the spring rates, damper rates, and anti-roll bar rates are. I know that those guys tune race cars, aren't they worried about even, you know, microscopic amounts of body roll?

If they've got that sorted, there's nothing questionable about it, at all. If not, I'm left wondering what the purpose of that RAUH-Welt car is...

6298l.jpg

I'd like to know what the spring rates, damper rates, and anti-roll bar rates are. I know that those guys tune race cars, aren't they worried about even, you know, microscopic amounts of body roll?

If they've got that sorted, there's nothing questionable about it, at all. If not, I'm left wondering what the purpose of that RAUH-Welt car is...

Half of them are trailer queen cars.

Back