Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
It's similar here too, I think, but those are daytime running lights, no? So those are just one all day, but at night, you turn on the actual bulbs. I think that would get around that nicely.

The great thing about sticker bombing now is that you can get it in a sheet so can be shaped. Saw a great car at saw about 2 months ago, silvia i think. Looked epic with sticker bombed design on it, ill dig out my picture later.

At least in my state it's illegal to have the headlights any color than clear as far as I know.

I've seen blue and green. Or maybe the police here are just lazy and don't feel like pulling people over for something like that.

Anyway, on topic. How does that iQ look "fine?" An iQ with butterfly (A.K.A. "lambo" doors) is NOT ok. (Don't you see the bold, size 3, italic, underlined, plum colored font?)

How does that iQ look "fine?" An iQ with butterfly (A.K.A. "lambo" doors) is NOT ok. (Don't you see the bold, size 3, italic, underlined, plum colored font?)

It's not like it's got a hideous bodykit and they won't be open when it's driving along. Seems like quite a tastefully-customised car though I must say the doors do seem a bit extravagant.

533936_531482506907618_218426678_n.jpg

Too low? I like it. Them bags.

I think it's too low. /opinion.

I like the paint, though. It looks like the new Trans-Am Camaro I saw at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. "Fix-Rim Camaro Trans-Am" google image search for images. :)

I've seen blue and green. Or maybe the police here are just lazy and don't feel like pulling people over for something like that.

Anyway, on topic. How does that iQ look "fine?" An iQ with butterfly (A.K.A. "lambo" doors) is NOT ok. (Don't you see the bold, size 3, italic, underlined, plum colored font?)

Really? I've seen stuff at track days but never on the street. Your probably right though. Most of the cops could care less.

Ugliest Corvette ive ever seen.

This is the R33 I was gonna find, How to Sticker bomb Correctly
9139814424_4b174ab231_k.jpg

9137584445_939161cf5e_k.jpg

how not to do it
Nissan-Skyline-R34-total-car-wrapping-sticker-bomb-effect-1.jpg

Last edited:
Beeblebrox237
Is that...an Eclipse?

It is an Eclipse... I was there. That's the Eclipse I was talking about a couple of days ago in the "How was your day" thread.

Too bad they didn't take a pic of the gold-chrome Lambo and DB7

It is an Eclipse... I was there. That's the Eclipse I was talking about a couple of days ago in the "How was your day" thread.

Too bad they didn't take a pic of the gold-chrome Lambo and DB7

First time I see an Eclipse with a C5 Corvette dash. And roofline. And mirrors.

MoLiEG
Moar Corvette insanity...

:crazy:

The second one is perfectly fine compared to the first.

Anyway here's one.. I was fiddling with the exposure and gamma options at the time, the car is actually red, but that doesn't really matter.

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back