Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Anything that isn't Magnum or Cragar wheels is a sin.

Really? I dig them on pro stars

P5010038.jpg

Those wheels looked Photoshopped.

Is that Mustang shopped? The shadows on the wheels look too soft for it to be real.

I can confirm, there's a poor photoshop job going on. Someone juts did a gradient brush, as if the light is going to be a gradient.. Nope.

The fender is solid. Therefore, there is no gradient shadowing necessary. It's just an on-off switch shadow, there is no need for the shadow gradient.

This is another offender.

297190.jpg

297835.jpg

If you're going to have a Mustang, it's just got to have an aggressive, muscular stance.

1969-Mustang-Fastback-03.jpg

1969-Mustang-Fastback-02.jpg

9951mjg_27.jpeg

1969%2BFord%2BMustang.JPG

This.

@ Slashfan, there's nothing wrong with having a slight lower Ford, unless it's on 28" deep dish rims with no suspension travel and a photoshop fitment job.

It's just a personal thing I guess. I hate it. Makes everything look out of proportion on that car. I like moderate sized rear tires that just stick out of the side of the fender.

It's just a personal thing I guess. I hate it. Makes everything look out of proportion on that car. I like moderate sized rear tires that just stick out of the side of the fender.

What I'm saying, is that there's nothing wrong with a slight lower. It doesn't have to be stock suspension. It can be tastefully lowered. Otherwise, I agree, cars shouldn't be too low.

Having a Mustang look like that is way better than the thousands of carbon copy ones out there. It's different, well done, and obviously got a far amount of performance upgrades too.

What I'm saying, is that there's nothing wrong with a slight lower. It doesn't have to be stock suspension. It can be tastefully lowered. Otherwise, I agree, cars shouldn't be too low.

I guess it comes down to suspension, tire/rim size etc selection. To me, it just doesn't look right.

EDIT:

ford-ricer.gif

The catch phrase, although immature, made me :lol:

Last edited:
There is no way in hell that isn't photoshopped. Its blatantly obvious someone made this for gits and shiggles and for Chevy fans to make fun of that generation Mustang when they do Google Image searches.

You know in all my 32 years of being on this planet I have yet to see a super fast 3rd gen Camaro the quickest has been 13s. What a steaming pile of ****.

I've seen some fast ones, most people do what was posted instead though since they are trying to live their late 80s early 90s fantasy.

You know in all my 32 years of being on this planet I have yet to see a super fast 3rd gen Camaro the quickest has been 13s. What a steaming pile of ****.

I saw one with a 350 last week do a minor wheelie (was a street car) that was rubbed out run a 7.5 in the 1/8th which is roughly an 11.7 1/4 mile. Pretty quick but I agree most are absurdly slow.

Slashfan
This just wrong on so many levels. I want to do very violent things to the owner of this car.

As someone who isnt a muscle car fan i would say it looks good. Wheels are wrong though.

Have to say I like those low mustangs more, the only thing I don't like is the wheel choice. It's like those chip foose tv shows where he does such a nice looking car then ruins the thing with horrible 22" chrome wheels.

Having a Mustang look like that is way better than the thousands of carbon copy ones out there. It's different, well done, and obviously got a far amount of performance upgrades too.

I agree. I personally like hyperlow muscle cars a lot, specially when they are obviously street cruisers like that car, because it looks absolutely awesome and that is what a street car has to do best. That Mach 1 has a TON of work done to the chassis and suspension in order to sit that low, even if it has bags (which I don't know).

There's no such thing as too low.

Absolutely 👍

Back