Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Has the Honda Civic ever been in any form of rallying?

jas4.jpg

Honda Civic Type-R R3.

Of course. Lots of different cars take place in rallying. But a set of rally lights on a street car is as questionable as a lot of other stuff in this thread, too.

Of course. Lots of different cars take place in rallying. But a set of rally lights on a street car is as questionable as a lot of other stuff in this thread, too.

I had "rally lights" on the MINI and they were extremely useful when travelling back roads. If they didn't look so goofy on the Focus I'd probably run a set on it too.

You guys could have stopped after the first post, but thanks though. Either that guy was trying to make his street EG civic look cool or maybe he his trying to build a rally car. If it's the second one, I hope for his sake that he did an AWD conversion.

You guys could have stopped after the first post, but thanks though. Either that guy was trying to make his street EG civic look cool or maybe he his trying to build a rally car. If it's the second one, I hope for his sake that he did an AWD conversion.

Don't need no AWD conversion.

It wouldn't need to be AWD to be a rally car, FWD works just fine, especially in amatuer racing. If he was building a racer, it would probably be RallyX, but it looks like the car is lowered so probably not.

I had "rally lights" on the MINI and they were extremely useful when travelling back roads. If they didn't look so goofy on the Focus I'd probably run a set on it too.
I'm not saying I disapprove. Worthwhile/useful modifications have been a staple of this thread since the beginning, under the logic that almost any modification could be considered "questionable" by someone.

I merely meant that RandomCarGuy17 shouldn't feel unjustified in posting it.

Don't need no AWD conversion.

Woah, that's awesome. darn my ignorance!

So, why do people insult FWD again?

Also, here's something questionable:

Why do people like taking cars and modifying them like this. I never could understand the big wheel thing. and on a Mazda RX-7 too?! :crazy:
ruined-nice-cars-09_28_10-920-10.jpg

One of them is close to 20 years old now, & the other just turned 10. Far cry from modern. :lol:

I can't believe it that those cars are not so modern anymore. It makes me feel old. I remember when I was about 7 and first saw the Enzo; I was drooling over the pictures of it.

89506ef4-c193-433e-91d5-cf2927e9fcd0_gold-wrapped-bugatti-5-copy.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Apparently Gold Chrome Veyrons driven by d-bags aren't limited to GT5's online mode. This is apparently owned by Flo Rida.

I actually have a Gold Chrome Veyron ironically. Although I don't ram people or doing anything else mean with it. I use it for top speed runs. I painted it the color because I had no idea what car should have a chrome color.

ASDA try their hand at body kits. Suffice to say, it doesn't work out.
1238060_227170537440304_1890884368_n.jpg

OCD jimmies are about to be rustled:
1175549_226194704204554_1314179711_n.jpg

Wow I thought I had seen it all, that rover is genius, it's so bad you have to love it. Definitely a head turner :D

Looks like the fiesta lost one of his exhausts, lucky he brought a few spares along.

Last edited:
Back