Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
CallmeDan
I googled "worst car in the world."

I wasn't disappointed.

There was another picture of the car from the opposite side, but it had an obnoxiously long URL so I decided not to include it, and it couldn't be shortened by bit.ly o_O

Murica.

Reminds me of this

ku-bigpic_zps0782658b.jpg

I love that Neon (yeah I never imagined that I would say that) I dig the Desert tan paint. I was this close to painting my Legacy that color last year.

The rims can be swapped off, but the door handles... Crap, that's just wrong. Why in the world would anyone do that to the door handles? :scared:

The rims can be swapped off, but the door handles... Crap, that's just wrong. Why in the world would anyone do that to the door handles? :scared:

Welcome to the world of low riders. It could be worse they usually just slap Dayton wire wheels on it and call it a day.

3pxcd8.jpg

At least it appears to be a replica...

I can confirm it was a kit car.

Questionable? Yes. Epic? Hell yes.

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.

1187212_505419146214126_1894442634_n.jpg

Last edited:

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.

1187212_505419146214126_1894442634_n.jpg

I remember that from tv... 2 engines 4 superchargers.. Over 1000 hp :lol:

Very fast, though

How does one actually drive that? The entire windshield is obscured.

They have a video of them driving it. 2 superchargers were removed and a new top end was installed on each motor so visibility wasn't an issue.

Those are pretty small looking Weiand blowers, 6-71s I would assume?
Great looking hot rod! Those DOHC 4.6s do look amazing in hot rods.

Those are pretty small looking Weiand blowers, 6-71s I would assume?

The manifolds were custom built by the owner and the blowers were B&M's on the original version. The quad version IDK what they are, which is how the car currently sits. It has a Jaguar IRS system in it, and it's carbon belted into a beefed up Ford C5 trans.

So I was wrong in saying they removed the blowers, when actually those extra 2 were added.

Read about it here.

http://www.tbucketplans.com/double-trouble-t-four-times-the-fun/

We really, REALLY need a sacrasm button or tag or whatever here.

EDIT: On second thought, not. Where would all teh fun go?

I've actually seen quite a few well done Hummers.

That isn't one of them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Back