Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Has to be a photoshop, nobody would spend that much time making it look just Fujuwara's 86 and then put scissor doors on it.:yuck:

Has to be a photoshop, nobody would spend that much time making it look just Fujuwara's 86 and then put scissor doors on it.:yuck:

I don't think this has been 'shopped at all. Yes, it may seem sacreligious to put scissor doors on an AE86 that has been modified to look like the one from Initial D, but maybe this guy wanted to put his own spin on the car. I've seen it with a lot of cars that have been made famous on film or TV. Many owners of the car try to make it look like the famous one, while a small amount will do the same but add little things no one else has done.

LMAO at the redneck rappers.

The AE86 lambo doors are also more common than you think. Still wrong though.

Gotanewspoileronthecar-85455.jpg

Saw this while at chick fil a this morning.

Where should we start... Well, actually I thought it was a Ford(it was hard to see where the tail lights ended). But then the owner came by and left... it was actually a Chevy.
2nd, it has 28 inch rims in the back with 40-ish MM tires? And there's 4 of them... and then the front rims...
I just...I just want to shoot every single person who has the front rims. All of them. Sorry.

Except for the front rims, I like it. Maybe the redneck rappers got to me with their trucks 5 feet off the ground. :sly:

Well, if you're referring to the paint job, i'd have to stay neutral. They did a really good job on it but it's just not my thing.

What is the purpose of buying a dually and then slapping on 28 inch rims, 1.5 inch tall tires and lowering it? Obviously it's a sho-wer(not shower) but... still.

ildd
Well, if you're referring to the paint job, i'd have to stay neutral. They did a really good job on it but it's just not my thing.

What is the purpose of buying a dually and then slapping on 28 inch rims, 1.5 inch tall tires and lowering it? Obviously it's a sho-wer(not shower) but... still.

To each his own, I guess.. but yes, lowering and installing those hideous wheels in the front is just horrible. Aside from that, it's a good looking truck.

The redneck rappers video was full of rock/trail crawlers, which I find quite cool, so I sort of like those. The front wheels on that chevy have to be the the worst wheels I have come across on this thread though. I actually saw something hilarious the other day, but couldn't get a photo. I'm willing to bet i'll see it again soon though.

To each his own, I guess.. but yes, lowering and installing those hideous wheels in the front is just horrible. Aside from that, it's a good looking truck.

The redneck rappers video was full of rock/trail crawlers, which I find quite cool, so I sort of like those. The front wheels on that chevy have to be the the worst wheels I have come across on this thread though. I actually saw something hilarious the other day, but couldn't get a photo. I'm willing to bet i'll see it again soon though.

Guys, the thing is though...

I've seen those on 3 different cars.
That chevy, a lime green and black Dodge Magnum(of course) and another dually with great paint job(it was at a car show years ago- i'll see if I can find it)

edit- Unable to find the pic on my computer. I know for sure it's on my dad's though and i'll post it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Whats funny is there's a video of it at a car show in Detroit, still don't really get the Chrome phase but some cars I like chromed, but this car is a meh for me.

Back