EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 3,125 comments
I did the Latvia one from your link as I wanted to try out the Yaris. I didn't realise Poland was a separate club and thought they'd run a second Rally2 event there next week.

This is the Rally 1 Poland club. Not as enjoyable as the Latvia R2 one I don't think. I enjoyed the stages Its just the concentration that the Rally 1s require and driving completely new stages is quite an effort.

Last edited:
Just finished the Rally1 Poland club that Jimmy streamed. Was great to see some of the GTP League regulars finishing highly (@RYAN & @Dreadmed in particular).

I really enjoyed pushing the Rally1 through those stages, drove without any practice so it was definitely a learning curve on those new stages. Those cars, whilst somewhat of a handful, are so satisfying when you get them all hooked up. Managed to set a few decent times in there too surprisingly.

Do we have a list of forumites along with their RaceNet names anywhere?

Oh, been meaning to say!

For anyone who's on PC, pak file livery mods still work fine. I've got Jari-Matti Latvala's livery from this year's Rally Finland on the Rally 2 Yaris 😍

Just finished the Rally1 Poland club that Jimmy streamed. Was great to see some of the GTP League regulars finishing highly (@RYAN & @Dreadmed in particular).

I really enjoyed pushing the Rally1 through those stages, drove without any practice so it was definitely a learning curve on those new stages. Those cars, whilst somewhat of a handful, are so satisfying when you get them all hooked up. Managed to set a few decent times in there too surprisingly.
I enjoyed both clubs. It was a good way of learning the stages. Especially the repeating nature they used. Always nice to recognize names in clubs and leaderboards.
Do we have a list of forumites along with their RaceNet names anywhere?

Oh, been meaning to say!

For anyone who's on PC, pak file livery mods still work fine. I've got Jari-Matti Latvala's livery from this year's Rally Finland on the Rally 2 Yaris 😍

Glad to see this. Like before with the Anti-cheat update I removed the .pak files from my game before the update incase anything changed. I put them in a folder on my desktop though so I can put them all back as before 👍

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance here, but do each of these locations have two separate ‘big’ stages? I drove the second Latvia stage last night, the twistier, mainly forest parts, and absolutely loved it. I’m really bad at working out which sections are repeated until I have a few runs through, but it felt quite different to the first stage.

Excuse my ignorance here, but do each of these locations have two separate ‘big’ stages? I drove the second Latvia stage last night, the twistier, mainly forest parts, and absolutely loved it. I’m really bad at working out which sections are repeated until I have a few runs through, but it felt quite different to the first stage.
Yeah some have 2 some have 1. If you check out my stage list below, in each country I've highlighted the 'big' stages in each country (or Hero stages as they seem to now be called) in blue text. From those hero stages the remaining stages are cut from.

Last edited:
Back