EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 3,123 comments
I did the Latvia one from your link as I wanted to try out the Yaris. I didn't realise Poland was a separate club and thought they'd run a second Rally2 event there next week.

This is the Rally 1 Poland club. Not as enjoyable as the Latvia R2 one I don't think. I enjoyed the stages Its just the concentration that the Rally 1s require and driving completely new stages is quite an effort.

Last edited:
Just finished the Rally1 Poland club that Jimmy streamed. Was great to see some of the GTP League regulars finishing highly (@RYAN & @Dreadmed in particular).

I really enjoyed pushing the Rally1 through those stages, drove without any practice so it was definitely a learning curve on those new stages. Those cars, whilst somewhat of a handful, are so satisfying when you get them all hooked up. Managed to set a few decent times in there too surprisingly.

Do we have a list of forumites along with their RaceNet names anywhere?

Oh, been meaning to say!

For anyone who's on PC, pak file livery mods still work fine. I've got Jari-Matti Latvala's livery from this year's Rally Finland on the Rally 2 Yaris 😍

Just finished the Rally1 Poland club that Jimmy streamed. Was great to see some of the GTP League regulars finishing highly (@RYAN & @Dreadmed in particular).

I really enjoyed pushing the Rally1 through those stages, drove without any practice so it was definitely a learning curve on those new stages. Those cars, whilst somewhat of a handful, are so satisfying when you get them all hooked up. Managed to set a few decent times in there too surprisingly.
I enjoyed both clubs. It was a good way of learning the stages. Especially the repeating nature they used. Always nice to recognize names in clubs and leaderboards.
Do we have a list of forumites along with their RaceNet names anywhere?

Oh, been meaning to say!

For anyone who's on PC, pak file livery mods still work fine. I've got Jari-Matti Latvala's livery from this year's Rally Finland on the Rally 2 Yaris 😍

Glad to see this. Like before with the Anti-cheat update I removed the .pak files from my game before the update incase anything changed. I put them in a folder on my desktop though so I can put them all back as before 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back