Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
You gotta be kidding me, first AMG badges on non amg mercs while not changing the numbers. Now, people are putting AMG badges on cars that aren't even made by Mercedes?! Ugh, I'm fed up with this ricing nonsense.

You're forgetting Pagani and Mitsubishi.

You gotta be kidding me, first AMG badges on non amg mercs while not changing the numbers. Now, people are putting AMG badges on cars that aren't even made by Mercedes?! Ugh, I'm fed up with this ricing nonsense.

I parked my c240 next to a "c230 AMG" today :lol:
A week or so ago I saw 2 c230's with an AMG badge. I'm going to get a sticky note, write "NOT AN" and put it above the badge because this dbag parks in the same parking lot as me at school every day.

I parked my c240 next to a "c230 AMG" today :lol:
A week or so ago I saw 2 c230's with an AMG badge. I'm going to get a sticky note, write "NOT AN" and put it above the badge because this dbag parks in the same parking lot as me at school every day.
I've seen something like that a couple months back. The sticky idea you have reminds me of something I saw on a facebook page once.

You're forgetting Pagani and Mitsubishi.

:lol: wow, people have wierd ideas on modifying their cars.
Of course, I've seen someone put Ford Badges all over a kia once. I posted it on here a month ago actually.

GryjRwK.jpg

lol :lol:

Seriously, why people do this???

:lol: wow, people have wierd ideas on modifying their cars.
Of course, I've seen someone put Ford Badges all over a kia once. I posted it on here a month ago actually.

I was referring to the fact that AMG built engines for several manufacturers. They are an independent company that just happens to be owned by MB.

I was referring to the fact that AMG built engines for several manufacturers. They are an independent company that just happens to be owned by MB.

Oh, I was assuming that you meant people put mitsubishi and pagani badges on their cars. You really should specify more.

Actually, in Indonesia, we have people putting the Type R logo - which is a Honda property - to a bathplugging Toyota Kijang of all sorts. I don't like that. Just like placing an AMG logo on a BMW... :rolleyes:

I've got a feeling it could just be a kit on a Sebring or something similar.
Why would anybody do that to a real Continental?

I know it's a kit, the fact that someone was willing to do this at all to any car is what makes it horrid. I thought it was a Mk.V ford taurus with a lincoln or rolls grill, bentley continental headlights, & a bumper based off a bentley continental.

I'm more concerned with the car to the left of that... thing.
Does it have chrome hubcaps?

Can't remember the name of the wheels, but they seem quite popular in the whole stance community... Also quite popular on drift cars as I've found:
Some of my pics
1237033_10202142116373776_527537746_n.jpg

970314_10201841683143133_1195211667_n.jpg

They're not actually that bad looking in motion.

Back