Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
calvinsmomff4.gif
It seems that you like to laugh with me.

I'm just playing along. I know there is no such thing as a mod assistant.

Is Jordan looking for new mods???

No, I'm not looking for any new moderators at the moment, although I do have a very good idea of who the next person will be whenever that time does come around. We are all happy to take your questions but please stop requesting your reputation points. :)

Duċk;2533167

I was never officially asked until I was actually asked. Perhaps it was discussed amongst staff before.

Duċk;2533252
They decline it because they're not selfish.

Or because they are... I was happy being independant, and it's tough to stick it to the man when you are the man. But I wouldn't like to go back, now I'm here.

Besides, it's not an easy job to do.

Mellowed? Who?

Is that like the covered in jam thing again, or is that mallow I'm thinking about?

And Evan, you'd need the hands of about 16 people (plus Def Leppard's drummer) to count your rep points.
Gracias Señor.

Besides, it's not an easy job to do.
I know – presenting donuts to Pako, keeping daan’s leather straps and whips out of his reach, hiring a babysitter for sn00pie… tough work!

A moderator can only moderate at the forums designated to him by the administrator(s). A super moderator can moderate in ANY forum.

It seems that you like to laugh with me.

I'm just playing along. I know there is no such thing as a mod assistant.
Hey! Don't let other people get you down. If you want to be my assistant, that's okay. 👍

Today we're making avatars for sn00pie. And when I say we, I mean you.

I know – presenting donuts to Pako, keeping daan’s leather straps and whips out of his reach, hiring a babysitter for sn00pie… tough work!

Is it wrong of me to associate all of those things with sick sexual fantasies!? :crazy:

No, I'm not looking for any new moderators at the moment, although I do have a very good idea of who the next person will be whenever that time does come around. We are all happy to take your questions but please stop requesting your reputation points. :)

I've been thinking someone deserves to be a mod for a while.

Ooh! Ooh! Tell me my rep points in a riddle!

If it's convenient, of course...
You could lose 4 fingers in a refrigerator accident and still not have a problem counting your points.
Yes, congrats indeed.

As for Famine, he had been offered it a time or two before. He refused it, as it was not something he desired. He now believes that he can help make more of difference here on GTP as an SM.
Now that's odd, I seem to recall he was offered it and refused it. I may have been thinking that he was unofficially asked if he might want the position, and refused.

In any case, he was a great addition to the staff.
Is Jordan looking for new mods???
Not at this time. The staff has a running list of who might be a good addition, in the event that someone steps down.
An assitant?? Interesting!!! What's the job description???
You're at sn00pies beck and call. When he says Jump you launch and ask how high? You'd have to prove yourself worthy to work for sn00pie, first. After all its his decision to hire you as his assistant. :D

I really have to stop making jokes. I'm becoming the laughing stock (spelling??) off GTP. :grumpy:

The staff has a running list of who might be a good addition, in the event that someone steps down.

Steps down? Steps down?

Pur-lease - the Modsquad is like the CIA. Or the Hotel California... You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...

Now that's odd, I seem to recall he was offered it and refused it. I may have been thinking that he was unofficially asked if he might want the position, and refused.

I think you're confused with Loud_Music here. He's been asked (a few times?) and declined. :(

Do you mods devide the "reading" work, because there's a lot to read every day on GTP????

Steps down? Steps down?

Pur-lease - the Modsquad is like the CIA. Or the Hotel California... You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave...

Excellent analogy and my favorite song.

So, would you moderators rather be stuck in GTP or stuck in Hollywood? :lol:

I'd rather be stuck in Hollywood.

didn't Loudmusic used to have Premuim?

What happens to Premium payments when they become a mod?

didn't Loudmusic used to have Premuim?
Yes.

What happens to Premium payments when they become a mod?

What do you mean? I know some mods buy premium because they want to support the site. If you're talking about members who have premium then turn moderator (daan and Touring Mars come to mind), and wondering if they get refunded, I assume no.

Well I meant to post the other day but my wireless network crashed, Im sorry, I was being selfish. What I meant but didnt want to directly admit is that Id use moderatorship to get all the advantages of premium without paying. Sorry :guilty:

And please tell me my rep points are at least not negative.

Back