Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
You should have a female member of the team - otherwise you're being discriminatory.

I think Plant was trying to say that she should be a moderator. So she and daan can "talk".

’Kay guys, you’ve been warned once already about the chit-chat – let’s keep it to a minimum, please.

I don't think I see many female members here.

My question is, would mods answer any of my inqueries throug PM? I have something to ask.

My question is, would mods answer any of my inqueries throug PM? I have something to ask.
Yes they would, I did more than once and they ansewered (PM'd me back).
But why PM if you can do it here. I created this thread solely for asking "mod" questions that have been bugging you. <= (Is dee previouz zenteze efen brober Englisjjj??)

Nah, teh sentenz iznt en effin' engrish

But this question concerns my IP address. Or, how about this:

Mods, is my IP address static? Or is it dynamic? I've been trying to find out for a while now.

Nah, teh sentenz iznt en effin' engrish

But this question concerns my IP address. Or, how about this:

Mods, is my IP address static? Or is it dynamic? I've been trying to find out for a while now.
Dynamic.

But why PM if you can do it here. I created this thread solely for asking "mod" questions that have been bugging you.

Maybe it's a more personal question that he doesn't want to make public.

Really? then why did you ask him a question? :boggled:
Did I make you angry???? I hope not!!!

Question: is it possible and if so where can I see how many rep points or rep comments I have????

EDIT: Huh? Did I ask him a question??? Can't remember.

Too bad. I was hoping to find out how many rep points or comments I have. :guilty:

Swift
Anyway, let's keep this going. It's a pretty informative thread.
I agree, but not all the mods are participating in this thread.

EDIT: question. How can I put a quote in my signature????

EDIT: question. How can I put a quote in my signature????
You cannot use quote tags in a signature, like you can in a regular post, so you'll just have to type it in, kind of like ExigeExcel has done above.

Yeah, but it was a rule recently put in place by Jordan to help tidy up people's signatures. The people that have quotes in their signatures now haven't edited their signatures since the limitation was put in place, thus the quote remains there. As soon as they go to edit anything, they will be forced to remove it.

More information about it found in here.

G.T
Yeah, but it was a rule recently put in place by Jordan to help tidy up people's signatures. The people that have quotes in their signatures now haven't edited their signatures since the limitation was put in place, thus the quote remains there. As soon as they go to edit anything, they will be forced to remove it.

More information about it found in here.
I thought so, but I had to be sure. I wasn't home in August when Jordan made those changes. I was in the nut house for my depression at that time.

EDIT: is there a dutch mod???

No, it's "top", not topic. Jeez, you Brits even spell everyday words wrong?
Actually, a topic was involved...

cb23.jpg

Back