R.I.P Carroll Shelby.

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 116 comments
cs-nl59.jpg

Just going to leave this in here. :)

RIP Mr.Shelby, his list of automotive achievements is incredible, from the Cobra to GT40 to Mustang, the man made and raced, and developed some incredible machines. Respect.

Wow if only he could see how much he has caused a stir, I hope he realised just how immense an effect he had on automotive history. RIP Dude!

I've got a memorial race room up now. Any car with a Shelby badge is welcome.

Name - RIP Carroll Shelby

1472-4711-0467-9858-8195

RIP to the legendary Carroll Shelby. The legacy and acomplishments he leaves behind is unrivaled. What a great man he was. His name will live on forever. You will be missed.

One of the worlds most prolific automotive icons may be gone, but he will never be forgotten ...... never.

R.I.P. Carroll and thank you for the many, many memories that you have given us both on and off the track.

Rest in peace....you will never be forgotten, the Shelby cars around the world will roar their engines for you as long as cars exist. RIP Carrol Shelby.

The only guy that be named Carroll and be a bad-ass, survived a few heart attacks, drove at Le Mans, toured the Grand Prix circuit, made a Plymouth Horizon into a rocket, made pretty good chili, and transformed the Mustang into a monster.

He was also a hard-ass, but darn it if he didn't deserve to act that way at times. A real legend...RIP, Mister Shelby.

The only guy that be named Carroll and be a bad-ass, survived a few heart attacks, drove at Le Mans, toured the Grand Prix circuit, made a Plymouth Horizon into a rocket, made pretty good chili, and transformed the Mustang into a monster.

He was also a hard-ass, but darn it if he didn't deserve to act that way at times. A real legend...RIP, Mister Shelby.

Don't forget the Viper S/C!

Having found out the Viper was designed by Shelby, I have a new respect for the car (having liked it before).

Back