Racing Car DLC

Jersey
<--- This place
CHALLENGER1ON1
I can't stop pondering it. i'm afraid that i'll be completely underwhelmed. Will it be just race car spec vehicles? will it be lousy low performance vehicles? And how many vehicles will be in it? :indiff:

My favorite type of race cars are prototypes. Hopefully they will have some like the r18(probably not) aston martin dbr1-2 a premium pescarolo judd maybe? i guess we will see

My first guess is RM cars...let's wait mate, let's wait...

I don't thing it's going to be RM'd cars for the DLC pack, my guess is they are going to bring more RM'd cars with Spec II and race cars for the race car pack. I have no idea what kind of "race cars" they are talking about though.

I don't thing it's going to be RM'd cars for the DLC pack, my guess is they are going to bring more RM'd cars with Spec II and race cars for the race car pack. I have no idea what kind of "race cars" they are talking about though.

one confirmed racecar (not NASCAR) is the schulze motorsport nissan gtr r35. 11 NASCAR models will come later.

I need the HSV-10 in my life. I also wouldn't mind some more GT300 cars like the Corolla Axio or the Subaru Legacy.

Other than that, anything from Le Mans, DTM or the FIA GT1/GT3 classes will please me.

I hope to see more classics, all for the oldies here ;) Trans-am Firebird, Shelby GT500, Dodge Coronet Super Bee ect. :drool:

Well, they are all japanese RM's so maybe continuing the theme, 350z perhaps? Does look like a Viper though!

Antonisbob
I hope to see more classics, all for the oldies here ;) Trans-am Firebird, Shelby GT500, Dodge Coronet Super Bee ect. :drool:

Oldies or classics, i reckon this is the most likely

Yeah I've always wished that GT would have more muscle. I looked at Forza 4's car list a couple days ago... So much muscle... :indiff: Forza doesn't look as good and I doubt it plays as good, but it has one heck of a car list.

Well, I hope it turns out to be new cars, not the ability to RM cars that are already in the game. I guarantee I won't be paying for more HP and crappy liveries.

^^ +1

I am hoping that the Spec 2.0 will bring extra RM'ed vehicles & the DLC are brand new vehicles.

Hmmm...could it be that the pic with the RM'ed GTR, RX7, etc. be just part of the Spec 2.0 update, since the pic is taken from the new Spec 2.0 intro movie??

So the DLC Car Pack will be different/something new?

I damn hope so!

I am hoping that the Spec 2.0 will bring extra RM'ed vehicles & the DLC are brand new vehicles.

Hmmm...could it be that the pic with the RM'ed GTR, RX7, etc. be just part of the Spec 2.0 update, since the pic is taken from the new Spec 2.0 intro movie??

So the DLC Car Pack will be something new?

I damn hope so!

I've been thinking this the whole time. I hope I'm right as well. And maybe this means that there will be more to the Spec 2.0 update since Kaz did not mention those RM cars in his list.

I've been thinking this the whole time. I hope I'm right as well. And maybe this means that there will be more to the Spec 2.0 update since Kaz did not mention those RM cars in his list.

My thoughts exactly as well.

Why do some peole want the R18/LMP cars? Half the people here can't drive the current ones as it is!

Liking the look of those new RM's tho :)

i, too, am hoping the rm's are part of spec2. i'd like additional car packs (like stealth, muscle, lm, etc.) as dlc.

chase94
My favorite type of race cars are prototypes. Hopefully they will have some like the r18(probably not) aston martin dbr1-2 a premium pescarolo judd maybe? i guess we will see

The r18 and other newer endurance racers would be pretty awesome

lol So we're all thinking the same thing. I too am wondering if there is more to the Spec 2.0 update than we're being told atm.

We'll soon find out.

Back