GT1 cars

Evo X RM
New and old Mustang RM
Viper RM
DB9 RM
Ferrari RM not picky on model
New Challenger RM
LFA RM

Pony Car RM race sounds like a sick league! Mustang, Camaro, Callenger .....vintage and/or modern

Hopefully the cars coming had league racing in mind.

;)

My most desired is as mentioned by Jav. BETTER CAR SOUNDS

Selfish wants. Drag pack!!! Give us 10 drag oriented cars that can be modded and tuned as such with a real track. Real tree. Real red light for jumps. Give us a street with a hottie flagging the races.

I'd pay $50 for a drag pack that is fairly complete.

I CANT WAIT Racing Pack !!! LOVE IT !!! 1 DAY LEFT !!!

All Premium cars about 250, Racing Pack will 250 premium cars RM ?

Last edited:
I CANT WAIT Racing Pack !!! LOVE IT !!! 1 DAY LEFT !!!

1 week actually, just the greatest update since GT5 came out tomorrow.

As for DLC I presume we'll get packs of about 10 cars for round £5 like Forza (Just my guess, been confirmed nowhere so don't post that I promised it lol).

I really hope they don`t bother with f1, just can`t get on with them??? oh and just tried the redbull thingy job, nah.... gt cars all day for me

I really hope they don`t bother with f1, just can`t get on with them??? oh and just tried the redbull thingy job, nah.... gt cars all day for me

👍 redbull can be a nightmare, rather have le mans/gt here too.

Not sure if anyone picked up on this already, but if you go to the first page of this thread and look at the enlarged version of the Spec II picture, the car we originally thought to be an Evo RM actually looks more like a Skyline RM.

leelee410

I cannot drive that car with a DS3! Way too twitchy.

I think it's a Mitsubishi Evo 6:

suDB2.jpg
mitsubishi_evo_vi.jpg

Yeah, that could quite possibly be the car in question. 👍

Also i would like to see bmw m3 e30 touring car and the sierra rs500 touring car, Andy Rouse was king....

Any touring cars would be nice, not just the DTM cars, I'd quite like some of the more recent S2000 cars like the SEAT Leon and Chevrolet Cruze.

Any touring cars would be nice, not just the DTM cars, I'd quite like some of the more recent S2000 cars like the SEAT Leon and Chevrolet Cruze.

We currently have a lot of touring cars and from that picture it looks like we will have some more! I love touring cars, a new 328i RM would be awsome! In fact RM for all the premium models should be available!

Ohh! And offcourse the FIA GT1/2/3/4 cars!

I'd like to think that since they've RM'd the Rx7 why not give the newer model the same treatment? Could be an Rx8 behind the Subaru.

Last edited:
Back