Racing Car DLC

behind the scoobie it looks like a 350z to me the grill and bottom of the bumper makes me think it or a 370z...its so hard to tell it could be anything

If this can help:

suDB2.jpg

By the way, anyone remembering the, I think it was a video (could've been photos though), that showed PD taking pictures from the Shelby Cobra Daytona? Maybe it will be included in one of these packs, would be awesome.

Seeing as though the 1st 4 are all Japanese then I'd assume the 5th car is too.

It seems to have a low roof and maybe a low bonnet. Perhaps 370z or S2000. who knows..... Anyway.... What other "IT" cars from JApan could there be? Supra? I think if there RMs then it would probably a premium.

My bet is:

- RM Cars as part of Spec II
- That pic could be a capture from new intro
- "Racing car pack" could be cars from FIA GT or DTM (Remembering a Kaz Interview)

For me, if they are calling the Pack as "racing cars" is because they are exclusively Racing cars (but well, is PD, we'll just know it once they have revealed the DLC Content :scared: )

My bet is:

- "Racing car pack" could be cars from FIA GT or DTM (Remembering a Kaz Interview)

For me, if they are calling the Pack as "racing cars" is because they are exclusively Racing cars (but well, is PD, we'll just know it once they have revealed the DLC Content :scared: )

I hope you are right! And I hope they fix the car sounds with Spec 2, they already have the sounds for the cars, they need to implement them now. Just go start a SuperGT NSX(or almost any race car), that sweet sweet sound coming out of the exhaust is completely different to the crap that comes out while driving the cars.

I'm not so sure. Kaz himself said racing car pack but his native langauge is Japanese so his english may not be so exact. Sony themselves on the PS Blogs didn't mention "racing" cars.

However I personally hope it isn't just a racing car pack which might sway the my opinion on the matter, whatever the case we will find out soon and even if it is a racing car pack I will still buy it.

Jay
I'm not so sure. Kaz himself said racing car pack but his native langauge is Japanese so his english may not be so exact. Sony themselves on the PS Blogs didn't mention "racing" cars.

However I personally hope it isn't just a racing car pack which might sway the my opinion on the matter, whatever the case we will find out soon and even if it is a racing car pack I will still buy it.

Same, I have $50 to dump on GT5 dlc regardless of what it is.

Jay

That's why I made the "is PD" statement jajaja, also is true, some cars as ferraris, lambos, zondas or the Honda HSV one can be considered as "Racing" cars

My guess for the 5th car in the RM cars screenshot is the '07 Ford Mustang, as it appears to have a round light in the grille.

RM's looks complete s**t, I hope to god it isn't. All they do with an RM is add the same boring livery and a basic body kit :indiff::crazy:

mastretta_mx
My bet is:

My thoughts exactly!

@Shirka oh I pray for another Evo RM I hope it's the TM edition too!!

Back