Rare glitch wheel cars GIVEAWAY!

• Thread starter Giannii
  • 98 comments
You can only get one if you're the first to post when Giannii announces the start of a new giveaway. You missed the boat this time.

And 0/0/0 means no switches, no miles and no wins. Not necessarily completely stock because that can be glitched just like the wheels.

Thanks for that^^ I'll try to be much faster next time :)

what are glitch wheels?

Theres a few models of premium car where the wheels of the cars can actually be painted. Stock (Dealer) wheels. If you have tried in the past to paint the original stock rims of a car, you've probably ended denied at the wheel paints shop. If you wanna try out, grab a Maserati and try to paint these nice wheels any colors. The glitch part of it is you need to go back at a particular version of the game and do a litle trick that will allow you do glitch very few Premium models. In a response to Polyphony Digital lack of wheels customizations.

Its quite alot of work if you ask me ;)
And Gianii made a really good job, nice work mate :)👍

Ohh my bad on the real! Sorry, Giannii. I first "ASSUMED" these were from drevenger.

Had no idea you were actually taking the time to do them too.

My sincere apology.

Theres a few models of premium car where the wheels of the cars can actually be painted. Stock (Dealer) wheels. If you have tried in the past to paint the original stock rims of a car, you've probably ended denied at the wheel paints shop. If you wanna try out, grab a Maserati and try to paint these nice wheels any colors. The glitch part of it is you need to go back at a particular version of the game and do a litle trick that will allow you do glitch very few Premium models. In a response to Polyphony Digital lack of wheels customizations.

Its quite alot of work if you ask me ;)
And Gianii made a really good job, nice work mate :)👍
Thank you Drevenger you are very kind. The truth is none of this would be available if it weren't for the contribution from many members like yourself, Goukipau, and anyone else that I am forgetting. You set the blueprint for me to be able to make these models. They are my favorite cars to make and collect.
Ohh my bad on the real! Sorry, Giannii. I first "ASSUMED" these were from drevenger.

Had no idea you were actually taking the time to do them too.

My sincere apology.
No harm DiersZee1. You are "A" ok with me.
confirmed!! Its way too much work for what you get for it ;)
Also thank you Goukipau. It is a long process but I am happy to share with all and hope my giveaway thread is the best way to give many members the opportunity to own these great looking cars.
could i get a #18 and/ or a #6 please?
Currently Mrnascar242424 I will be unavailable to do my GIVEAWAY as I am working on producing another lineup with new dlc paints and XJR-9 paint. I plan to be back soon as I must first repay fellow members for helping me. But you will see me back here to continue my GIVEAWAY for all.

Currently Mrnascar242424 I will be unavailable to do my GIVEAWAY as I am working on producing another lineup with new dlc paints and XJR-9 paint. I plan to be back soon as I must first repay fellow members for helping me. But you will see me back here to continue my GIVEAWAY for all.

ok, i understand, thanks

Hello all! I have to postpone my current project in preparation for the superbowl. I decided to do my giveaway thread for today. Anyway the GIVEAWAY is commenced next post gets the model of their choice... Good luck!

I don't think anyone's home... folks the GIVEAWAY continues... next post gets the car of their choice. I will require a FR to Ki11erBina before reset so please be sure you are available to send that FR asap. Good Luck!

Hi, spikeyhair time might be close to midnite right now :ouch:

*edit, not sure if you are trying to send him the car before Reset?

Hi, spikeyhair time might be close to midnite right now :ouch:

*edit, not sure if you are trying to send him the car before Reset?

Thank you DiersZee1. But that makes you my winner. What car would you like?

Ohh no...:eek: Let me send you PM good sir.

PM received DiersZee1 Congratulations and thank you for playing. Your Maserati GT-CHROME 009 is incoming. As always thank you all for playing and will see you again on my next GIVEAWAY!!!

PM received DiersZee1 Congratulations and thank you for playing. Your Maserati GT-CHROME 009 is incoming. As always thank you all for playing and will see you again on my next GIVEAWAY!!!

My good man, thank you many of times :bowdown: !!!

Let me know how to repay you back and SOON! :cheers:

Online garage will look great with this addition to my collection! :bowdown:

Good evening all! My GIVEAWAY is now open... next post gets the model of their choice. Good luck!

Ill choose number 17, The all black 135i, but ill collect it later because its only 6am here in the UK!

EDIT: DAM YOU TROJAN!

Giannii
Congratulations Trojan1874! Model #23 incoming. Please send FR to Ki11erBina. As always thanks all for playing and have a great evening!

Ok I'll do that now, thank you.

*Edit: DONE

Back