Rare glitch wheel car trades - glitch wheel pictures

• Thread starter Giannii
  • 59 comments
Thank you iainoflo85. Your Maserati in fluorescence 005 has been sent. Any preference on BMW pick for Wednesday? Or shall we stick with fluorescence 010?

5 sent from iainoflo85 - next fine will be in a few hours.

As for the BMW, there's too much choice!! I think 009, or 001, or 002, or 003 :lol: No, stick with 010, it's easier. 👍

5 sent from iainoflo85 - next fine will be in a few hours.

As for the BMW, there's too much choice!! I think 009, or 001, or 002, or 003 :lol: No, stick with 010, it's easier. 👍

Yes I love BMW very much as I have my own 3 series. I would buy M3 in a heartbeat if I had the money. I have the same problem picking my ride in GT5 especially with BMW. We will stick with 010 then for Wednesday.

You will see then dlc polarized 1-10 Maserati on my trade thread soon. I look forward to trading with you. You are very kind.

I too, am now very anxious,:D

a question: you can glitched wheels of RM cars?

If you need any more XJR-9 send a F/R for GRAN-KUSTOM to send me some now. courtesy.👍

If you need any more XJR-9 send a F/R for GRAN-KUSTOM to send me some now. courtesy.👍

I have never thought to the RM cars? This will be a good chance for me to try although I believe having read somewhere that those have always been able to change color the rim. I have not attempted to check that statement myself as I took it for fact and left it at that. I will try some RM on my XJR-9 go around. And that will be very generous of you GRANKUSTOM I beleive I will need to reserve you a future trade for this as my equal expression of gratitude.

Yes I love BMW very much as I have my own 3 series. I would buy M3 in a heartbeat if I had the money. I have the same problem picking my ride in GT5 especially with BMW. We will stick with 010 then for Wednesday.

Yeah, German cars have become my favourite rides in GT5 recently.
And 010 is fine for Wednesday.

You've always been able to paint the stock wheels of RM cars, I've tried, but the wheels themselves are not that nice. You don't need to go back to version 2.00 to do it, you can do it anytime.

I have never thought to the RM cars? This will be a good chance for me to try although I believe having read somewhere that those have always been able to change color the rim. I have not attempted to check that statement myself as I took it for fact and left it at that. I will try some RM on my XJR-9 go around. And that will be very generous of you GRANKUSTOM I beleive I will need to reserve you a future trade for this as my equal expression of gratitude.

You can paint the wheels of DLC TC and RM cars. I've tried both, but they're just not as pretty as the Maserati/Lancia/BMW Concept wheels once painted.

Yeah, German cars have become my favourite rides in GT5 recently.
And 010 is fine for Wednesday.

You've always been able to paint the stock wheels of RM cars, I've tried, but the wheels themselves are not that nice. You don't need to go back to version 2.00 to do it, you can do it anytime.

You can paint the wheels of DLC TC and RM cars. I've tried both, but they're just not as pretty as the Maserati/Lancia/BMW Concept wheels once painted.

Ah so it is actual fact then. Then no need for me to try this I will leave it at that. Also paints have been received from Iainoflo85, DiersZee1, and generous donation from GRAN-KUSTOM. Thank you all very much!

do not worry about the time, my friend.
I know wait.:)

i'll clear my schedule a bit, and certainly we'll combine something.

I will anxiously await the showroom glith w / DLC Paint.

I also have eyes for silvias (s13) (s15),
these are also very interesting, put more in your segment..........sent 4x XJR-9:tup:

When you photograph these, do you photograph them straight after being glitched?

I photographed some that I received on my main account, and after they somehow gained a switch - they went from 0/0/0 before photographing them in Photo mode to 1/0/0.

do not worry about the time, my friend.
I know wait.:)

i'll clear my schedule a bit, and certainly we'll combine something.

I will anxiously await the showroom glith w / DLC Paint.

I also have eyes for silvias (s13) (s15),
these are also very interesting, put more in your segment..........sent 4x XJR-9:tup:
Oh yes more pictures will be coming to give viewers an example of what most models look like from matte's, to solid black and white, silver/gold chromes, and dlc.

When you photograph these, do you photograph them straight after being glitched?

I photographed some that I received on my main account, and after they somehow gained a switch - they went from 0/0/0 before photographing them in Photo mode to 1/0/0.
I always do photomode in current version. I backup glitches first before going into photomode. I have gotten the occasional 1/0/0 after shoots so it is very important to backup first.

Oh yes more pictures will be coming to give viewers an example of what most models look like from matte's, to solid black and white, silver/gold chromes, and dlc.

I always do photomode in current version. I backup glitches first before going into photomode. I have gotten the occasional 1/0/0 after shoots so it is very important to backup first.

Yes, that's what I should have done :dunce:

I can donate some xjr-9 chips if you need some more 👍

Thank you gazelle68 for looking in my garage. I currently do not need anymore XJR-9 paint. But please check back as you like. I will be dealing in trades and am looking for a few specific cars as well as other things. I have not set my wanted items yet however as I have a current project for XJR-9, dlc gt-polarized, and a couple of others for the glich wheel category.

DiersZee1 I have read your PM and will send you in a couple of minutes BMW gt-fluorescence 001 as my payment for the chips. Also continue as you wish to check my garage as I will love to gather some cars to be listed after my current project. I look forward to all trades.

Thank you gazelle68 for looking in my garage. I currently do not need anymore XJR-9 paint. But please check back as you like. I will be dealing in trades and am looking for a few specific cars as well as other things. I have not set my wanted items yet however as I have a current project for XJR-9, dlc gt-polarized, and a couple of others for the glich wheel category.

DiersZee1 I have read your PM and will send you in a couple of minutes BMW gt-fluorescence 001 as my payment for the chips. Also continue as you wish to check my garage as I will love to gather some cars to be listed after my current project. I look forward to all trades.

:bowdown: did not have too, but I will not be rude and decline such a nice gift :cheers:

Will do so and thank you again as you are doing more then what you are getting back. If ever you need anything, just let me know :).

:bowdown: did not have too, but I will not be rude and decline such a nice gift :cheers:

Will do so and thank you again as you are doing more then what you are getting back. If ever you need anything, just let me know :).

You are most welcome. BMW gt-fluorescence 001 has been sent to WineO_o.

I have posted gt-chrome 1-10 pictures. Currently uploading some others.

sweet .....:drool:

I see that you are well dedicated in doing this. this staying beautiful.👍

I've booked a few slots in my schedule for you, but unfortunately it will take a bit, :crazy:but, I wait anxiously ...

I hope you enjoy lengthy negotiations (endurance), because every time I look at the OP, I think about having another.:D

:cheers:!!! The GT Chrome 1~10 are very nice 👍
Thank you DiersZee1. Looking to begin productions soon for next set. I plan to add some silver chrome and gold chrome pictures as my time permits.
sweet .....:drool:

I see that you are well dedicated in doing this. this staying beautiful.👍

I've booked a few slots in my schedule for you, but unfortunately it will take a bit, :crazy:but, I wait anxiously ...

I hope you enjoy lengthy negotiations (endurance), because every time I look at the OP, I think about having another.:D

Ah thank you for stopping by GRANKUSTOM. I would like to deliver you one model of my current selection tomorrow from either of my threads. My other thread is this one:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271888
Please let me know as you have made a selection so I may repay your generous donation of paints. It will be used for my XJR-9 showroom and also a few others including Maserati dlc gt-polarized 1-10 as I promised.

Ah thank you for stopping by GRANKUSTOM. I would like to deliver you one model of my current selection tomorrow from either of my threads. My other thread is this one:
Please let me know as you have made a selection so I may repay your generous donation of paints. It will be used for my XJR-9 showroom and also a few others including Maserati dlc gt-polarized 1-10 as I promised.

as well ...... I'm very excited about it (thread):)

I have eyes for the set full chrome in maserati,,,,
then you can begin with 001 if possible.👍

I sent more 5x XJR-9, tomorrow I will send some paints, the DLC car pack,
which is also interesting to you put in your showroom.

my, friend not forget to create something with the colors shift's, the mazioras are beautiful,
I also like the purple reflex, and I believe they also have a good acceptance and demand of people who appreciate it.:bowdown:

chat soon

The fluo red BMW is really nice 👍 The Fluo Red is a win on any wheels if you ask me, this and Greenish Yellow Fluo, same color as Block's Fiesta.
Everyone are gonna like Polarized wheels on the Maseratis. The Silver Polarized is Perfect.
How many Paint Pack have you buy so far?

These are quite beautiful. Props to you sir 👍
Thank you Ch1potle. It requires much work to make but I am glad to offer to marketplace.

as well ...... I'm very excited about it (thread):)

I have eyes for the set full chrome in maserati,,,,
then you can begin with 001 if possible.👍

I sent more 5x XJR-9, tomorrow I will send some paints, the DLC car pack,
which is also interesting to you put in your showroom.

my, friend not forget to create something with the colors shift's, the mazioras are beautiful,
I also like the purple reflex, and I believe they also have a good acceptance and demand of people who appreciate it.:bowdown:

chat soon
Ah yes chrome set is beautiful, so you shall have my appreciation gift tonite. Maserati with GT-CHROME 001 has been delivered to GRAN-KUSTOM. You are very generous with all paints I deeply appreciate this. I will take your advice and add a full colorshift lineup for a few car models as a start.

The fluo red BMW is really nice 👍 The Fluo Red is a win on any wheels if you ask me, this and Greenish Yellow Fluo, same color as Block's Fiesta.
Everyone are gonna like Polarized wheels on the Maseratis. The Silver Polarized is Perfect.
How many Paint Pack have you buy so far?
I agree fluoresence red is great! Definitely one of my favorites. I am looking forward to seeing the polarized showroom. I will post pictures as soon as I finish my project for all to see.
I currently own two paint packs and will try another known car for the second polarized set. I am open to suggestions if you have a preference.

Ah yes chrome set is beautiful, so you shall have my appreciation gift tonite. Maserati with GT-CHROME 001 has been delivered to GRAN-KUSTOM. You are very generous with all paints I deeply appreciate this. I will take your advice and add a full colorshift lineup for a few car models as a start.

thanks you. GT-CHROME 001 received.👍

would send today inks DLC car pack, but given what you said changed my mind.
I think I can best help in this way:

If you wanted to make a section in your showroom, "Colorshifts."
then you will need many paints.

I saw in your OP that you like to have a color for each model.
are 9 cars that you can do the glitch and also 10 inks is possible to send each reset.

Then, I took the liberty and already send 10 colorshifts today
and I'll send it this way:
alphabetically and 10x the same color.

Today = Aurora Nuvola Iridescent 10x

my friend, I do not want you to be synthesized pressured by my delirium,
if you do not have in mind go so deep in this project,
receive these with the intention to when you can do what do you want, in future.

and i also will not be able to send cars/tickets for you now,
as I am tied up with my schedulle middle of March,
thus inks can be useful, and I'm happy with it.

feel free, to take a look at my thread. and see if any ink can be more useful.

Last edited:
So what could I offer for a BMW w/silver chrome ?... Perhaps more silver or gold chrome chips or some rare car.. I do not currently have a list of items that I have but I can tell you I have 1600+cars and nearly 3000 paint chips.. (I know it's nothing to what some of you guys have stockpiled :crazy: )
Please feel free to PM me with any request.. I will do my best to oblige

Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente (Color Shift) 10x sent 👍
Thank you GRAN-KUSTOM they have been recieved.

So what could I offer for a BMW w/silver chrome ?... Perhaps more silver or gold chrome chips or some rare car.. I do not currently have a list of items that I have but I can tell you I have 1600+cars and nearly 3000 paint chips.. (I know it's nothing to what some of you guys have stockpiled :crazy: )
Please feel free to PM me with any request.. I will do my best to oblige
Thank you for looking driftinziggy unfortunately I am currently not open for trades. I am however running my GIVEAWAY thread here:
Please have a look as I am offering any of my glitch wheel garage. I just require you are the first to post after I begin a new giveaway and a FR. Times are random so I never announce what time I will begin one. I beleive it is a great way to give all members a fair shot to have one of these cars without working out trades as it is all free. My current most wanted list is small, although not posted, and I am also working a new set of glitch wheels with help from many. I will not be in town shortly for the remainder of the week so I will continue my GIVEAWAY for the remainder of time I am home. I plan to resume my project as soon as I return. I also will post new pictures as I have time. It is too many cars I have with glitch wheels for me to advertise every car in every color I have so I made a condensed list for a quick view of what cars and wheel color I have currently available.

hi, :)

more some mutants, mate.

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente 10x
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente 10x
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent 10x
Chameleon Blue 10x

already sent 👍

Chameleon Orange 10x, now 👍

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente 10x
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente 10x
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent 10x
Chameleon Blue 10x