Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
McLaren- 4/10. 2 points for each car it's trying to ape.

Maserati- 7/10. Not a brash car, but nice looking, fast, and loud.

Now for something completely useless.

Sidewinder-Concept.jpg
Needs 3 spoke wheels and pink accents.

-47/10 - Mopeds are pathetic excuses for those who can't afford a good sports bike.

2014 SRT Viper GT
srtviper-1-1.jpg

7/10 - That's pretty damn cool in my opinion, kinda reminds me of old school BTCC :)

Toyota FT-1 Concept '14 ("FT" stands for "Future Toyota", and the number 1 represents the ultimate. Cheesy, but so appropriate)
Toyota-FT-1_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Toyota-FT-1_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

@Roger the Horse, you've rated every vehicle 1/10. Are you trying to make a statement?

He's tree 'ugger! Get 'im!

6/10 for the car itself. The rims don't really match. If that's your car (which I presume might be) don't take it personally... it's just MY opinion.

1979_Toyota_Celica_XX_2000G.jpg

1979 Toyota Celica Double X. Resembles a SAAB with that face.

6/10. Not much to say about. Just a Celica.

Roger if you rate this next car 1/10 you'll guarantee a presence in my ignore list. I was holding this one for the 1000th post, but then I won't reach it soon

Maserati-A6-GCS-53-Pinin-Farina-Berlinetta_1.jpg

Wow, that's pretty much the most stuck-up comment I've ever read. Especially considering most of the vehicles you've rated 1/10, of which there are plenty, are actual physical representations of a team of people's hard work, dedication, and passion for automotive creativity and engineering. A 1/10 rating for anything more than an Edsel or Yugo is just trolling, imo.

Back