Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
I don't like the C4. 4/10

Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-I-Jonckheere-Coupe_1.jpg

6/10; That's just mostly for the looks. Because I don't really know anything about it.
--------------------

Oh, lets see what the car I drive gets. XD
49392003_Ford_Focus_Wagon.jpg

Last edited:
6/10; That's just mostly for the looks. Because I don't really know anything about it.
--------------------

Oh, lets see what the car I drive gets. XD
49392003_Ford_Focus_Wagon.jpg

Well, it's chinese and it's the safest car of the year 2013 according to EuroNcap. Chinese and safety were never used in the same sentence until now

Lovely motor you drive. 6/10 (I don't like station wagons [rule the Scoobys out])

Bufori MK3

2070813.001.1M.jpg

Well, it's chinese and it's the safest car of the year 2013 according to EuroNcap. Chinese and safety were never used in the same sentence until now

Lovely motor you drive. 6/10 (I don't like station wagons [rule the Scoobys out])

Bufori MK3
It's really chinese? I could've swore it was built in Germany or some other part of Europe. Well that's interesting to learn.
Anyway, thank you for the compliment.

The Bufori gets a 8/10; I don't know much about it, but I have a feeling that there's something cool about it. The styling is also great.

----------------
Next car:

Honda Civic/CR-X Del Sol
Honda_CRX_Del_Sol_-_Flickr_-_mick_-_Lumix.jpg

I never really liked the newer Taurus'.... I always found it ugly. It's too round. 6/10 for the actual drive of the car.

This is my all-time favorite CR-X. The first gen.

Honda CR-X Ballade Sports

photo2.jpg

My very own Ballade in GT5 with an updated ZC motor. The only car with character after the mod...

9845863695_9898f451d5_b.jpg

9845932223_3b016627c8_b.jpg

Last edited:
8/10 for the first gen CR-X; it has a bit more character than its successors.
-------------------------

Subaru Forester STI
ForesterSTi.jpg

The first generation Focus was assembled in many places, but not China. RandomCarGuy's Focus likely came from Ford's Wayne, Michigan plant. ;)

Dacia; 2/10- Being cheap doesn't always mean it's good, and this is really cheap.

Figaro- 0/10- No, just no.

2014 Honda Fit RS
2014-Honda-Fit-Japan-Sales-2.jpg

10/10 for the LS9 Karma. Must be a nice car to drive around, let alone hear.

9/10 for the Honda Fit. Fun car to chuck around corners.

img-01651.jpg

I have a cunning plan, for my handbrake situation... *breaks rear window*

hqdefault.jpg

Is that from CerealMarshMallows?

Overall, 8.5/10. It has classic lines and slightly intimidating proportions, but doesn't look old enough to be a classic, therefore you don't have to worry about it quite as much. Loses some points for its lack of handling characteristics, low power and low gas mileage. Would still love to have one.

97-98_Infiniti_Q45.jpg

I want to make you feel good, but I don't like trikes. Or it's either a two-wheel or a ATV bike, now a trike... Meh 4/10

And since we are on the bike subject

honda-cb450-cafe-racer-1.jpg

8/10. Looks a bit scrawny, but looks can be deceiving with this one.

THE BLACK SHADOW! dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun...+

Vincent_Series_C_Black_Shadow_1950.jpg

*excruciating pain* THE BLACK SHADOW! *groans* ddun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun

Back