Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
Naff.

196X_Ford_Mustang_GT350.jpg

My personal rating of the SRT Viper GT Package that Audiman posted would've been at least a 7.5/10; I love Vipers with all my heart.

The Shelby GT350 gets a 10/10 from me.
------------------

Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution
Mitsubishi_pajero-evolution_I.jpg

Aussie all the way! 8/10

BMW M3 Ute

bmw-m3-ute-w.jpg

The review of this says it's way too fast and way too dangerous and I like it!
7.5/10. It doesn't look that bad, but it needs different rims.

The wheels look fine. The fact half the car is missing and it's ugly because of it. 5/10. It gets the other half when it's a whole M3!
Meh, couldn't care less, but is utter beautiful! 7/10

I absolutly love this car.

Alfa_Romeo_SZ.JPG
Alfa, YES! 8/10

8/10, because torque. Lots and lots of torque.

By the way, the Toyota FT-1 get's a solid 11/10 from me. I bloody love that thing already, even if it is a Toyota. And if they go down the LFA route and drop a screaming V10 under the bonnet....

Hell, assuming it's priced reasonably, I'll consider buying one down the road.

Toyota FT-HS Concept
800px-Toyota_FT-HS_at_NYIAS.jpg

How is it useless? I'm sure it would carry your junk just fine. And it's not a ute, it's a real truck. It's called a Volkswagen Caddy.

Looked like a half Golf. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Yes it's good to carry things but do you need a half Golf (even if it's the Caddy). The same applies to the M3 Ute I posted a few pages back.

You don't need one (I'd personaly go for the Hilux), but you want one because cool.

First you rate every car poorly, then you stop rating altogether and just leave irrelevant comments, followed by a picture of something completely ridiculous. A helicopter? A bicycle? Is this the second grade? Post pictures of cars or trucks, and start rating others' properly, or leave.
This is the Rate The Vehicle thread. You may post any vehicle, including planes, helicopters, trains, etc.

Latest Posts

Back