Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
I have the '00 Castrol Tom's Supra and the Motul Pitwork Z (99% sure on this one..)

Would take the S2000 LM race car in Pink/Black (Purple?) and Red/Black for them, and my earliest date is the 24th.

I have the '00 Castrol Tom's Supra and the Motul Pitwork Z (99% sure on this one..)

Would take the S2000 LM race car in Pink/Black (Purple?) and Red/Black for them, and my earliest date is the 24th.

You sir, have a deal. Get back to me on the Z and I'll start sending as soon as possible.

Honda Accord Euro-R '00 Milano Red
Honda Accord Euro-R Taffetas White
Honda Accord Euro-R Indigo Blue Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Nighthawk Black Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Premium White Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Iron Blue Metallic
Honda Accord Euro-R Satin Silver Metallic
Honda Accord Euro-R Signet Silver Metallic

Which one is it the 2000 version or the 2002 version. Im collecting these aswell at the moment so il help you out when i get some

Ok 👍

And I just checked, and yes I have the the Z too.

Sorry for the late reply, sound good!!
I've sent the Pink S2k your way, will send the red over after the reset 👍

Honda Accord Euro-R Taffetas White
Honda Accord Euro-R Indigo Blue Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Nighthawk Black Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Premium White Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R Iron Blue Metallic
Honda Accord Euro-R Satin Silver Metallic
Honda Accord Euro-R Signet Silver Metallic

Which one is it the 2000 version or the 2002 version. Im collecting these aswell at the moment so il help you out when i get some

Hello sir, sorry for the confusion: all the Accord Euros I'm looking for are the 2000 ones.

I hav
Honda Accord Euro-R '00
Nighthawk Black Pearl

and

This is pending from another user.
Honda Accord Euro-R '00
Iron Blue Metallic

im next available 28/ april

I hav
Honda Accord Euro-R '00
Nighthawk Black Pearl

and

This is pending from another user.
Honda Accord Euro-R '00
Iron Blue Metallic

im next available 28/ april

Well splendid sir!! What can I offer you in return for those beauties?

Well splendid sir!! What can I offer you in return for those beauties?

I would like
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Milano Red
and
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Sebring Silver Metallic.

Im trying to complete all honda's type r and euro rs and amuse and many other cars so if you need any cars or have any new ones you can pm or look in my trading thread which is in my signiture.

Chat soon friend

I would like
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Milano Red
and
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Sebring Silver Metallic.

Im trying to complete all honda's type r and euro rs and amuse and many other cars so if you need any cars or have any new ones you can pm or look in my trading thread which is in my signiture.

Chat soon friend

Sounds good sir! Will be sending the first of two cars tonight when I am home from work.

Cheers!!

Just sent the 2nd JGTC car, I think I sent the other one yesterday, but please confirm you got both, if you didn't got 1 of them let me know and I will send again after the reset.

Both S2k LM received 👍

Well after almost a year of not trading, I'm back at it again. Looking for some misc. cars to make my garage happy!!

Hey Rayzah...I can help you out with some of your wants:

Honda Integra Type-R '99 Milano Red
Honda Accord Euro-R '00 Taffetas White
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Satin Silver Metallic
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘01

Would be interested in your:

BMW ///M3 '04 Alpinwieß
BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue
BMW ///M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Silbergrau Metallic
Mugen S2000 '00 Blue

Let me know if you are interested as I can send 2 after reset tonight but will be out of town until later Tuesday night and can send the rest between Tuesday / Wednesday

That is perfect. I have a couple of academy cars I promised to send to a couple guys, so my first send won't be until Tuesday's reset. Feel free to send whenever works best for you, I'll get you penciled in. Thanks 👍

Edit: All the cars going to your billren2k3 account?

That is perfect. I have a couple of academy cars I promised to send to a couple guys, so my first send won't be until Tuesday's reset. Feel free to send whenever works best for you, I'll get you penciled in. Thanks 👍

Edit: All the cars going to your billren2k3 account?

Sounds good to me. Yes all cars go to that account but the Honda's are on an alternate account so I'll send a FR from that one as well.If you could accept tonight I'll be able to get 2 cars shipped to your garage...cheers! :)

Sounds good to me. Yes all cars go to that account but the Honda's are on an alternate account so I'll send a FR from that one as well.If you could accept tonight I'll be able to get 2 cars shipped to your garage...cheers! :)

Awesome. Got you all penciled in. First send date for me will be Jan. 8th. Accepted FR 👍 Thanks a bunch!

Cheers!!

Hi mate
Its really good to see you back.

Mark this one as pending. I will get a date to you in the morning after some sleep.
Oh yes...its a donation 👍

Hi mate
Its really good to see you back.

Mark this one as pending. I will get a date to you in the morning after some sleep.
Oh yes...its a donation 👍

You are too kind my friend. Please let me know if there is anything I can send your way, paints, tyres, anything at all. I also have all DLC paints if you want a painted car. It's good to be back 👍

Cheers!

I just got a nice surprise from Swerv Griffin as he sent me BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue. I don't need anything else from your list so consider the 5th car I am sending to you a donation to your collection...cheers 👍

I just got a nice surprise from Swerv Griffin as he sent me BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue. I don't need anything else from your list so consider the 5th car I am sending to you a donation to your collection...cheers 👍

Your generosity is much appreciated. If you need anything else at any time please feel free to ask! 👍

Cheers!

Mate I am really sorry to have to inform you that I have just discovered the first mistake on my 0/0/0 spreadsheet :-(
I actually have the 02 version so I will need to withdraw my donation just now. I will keep an sys on your thread and donate something when your OP updates.
Sorry again mate

Mate I am really sorry to have to inform you that I have just discovered the first mistake on my 0/0/0 spreadsheet :-(
I actually have the 02 version so I will need to withdraw my donation just now. I will keep an sys on your thread and donate something when your OP updates.
Sorry again mate

Hey no worries good sir! As soon as I get this list cleared out and sent to my other account I'll have a new list of goodies, but I really appreciate the gesture to begin with!
Also, I am looking for a bunch of '02 Accord Type R's :sly:
Cheers!

Hey no worries good sir! As soon as I get this list cleared out and sent to my other account I'll have a new list of goodies, but I really appreciate the gesture to begin with!
Also, I am looking for a bunch of '02 Accord Type R's :sly:
Cheers!

Thanks for your understanding mate:tup:
I suppose discovering a mistake was inevitable but I'm pretty annoyed that I let you down.
I realise your chasing 02's as well it's just a pity that milano red is the only 1 I have in 0/0/0 :crazy:
I will keep checking back...that donation will come eventually sir .
Take it easy for now 👍

Thanks for your understanding mate:tup:
I suppose discovering a mistake was inevitable but I'm pretty annoyed that I let you down.
I realise your chasing 02's as well it's just a pity that milano red is the only 1 I have in 0/0/0 :crazy:
I will keep checking back...that donation will come eventually sir .
Take it easy for now 👍

No worries sir!
If I happen to come across other colours and you have any interest in them I'll be sure to toss a couple donations your way 👍

Cheers!

I just realized I also need your Mugen S2000 '00 Dark Blue. I can send you Honda Prelude SiR '96 Cypress Green Pearl with the Integra after reset 👍

edit: Nevermind it is the Dark Blue Mugen S2000 '00 I need to go along with the Blue you send me yesterday

Last edited:
I just realized I also need your Mugen S2000 '00 Dark Blue. I can send you Honda Prelude SiR '96 Cypress Green Pearl with the Integra after reset 👍

edit: Nevermind it is the Dark Blue Mugen S2000 '00 I need to go along with the Blue you send me yesterday

Very good sir! Will be sending Mugen Dark Blue S2K '00 to you then!
Cheers!

Hey dude welcome back to trading.
I have
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32)'00 Black Pearl Metallic
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32)'00 Sparkling Silver Metallic
Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune (Z33) '02 Sparkling Silver Metallic
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Honda Integra Type-R '99 Starlight Black Pearl
All are 0/0/0

Im looking for
Audi RS 4 '01 Goodwood Green Pearl Effect
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect
BMW ///M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic

I am next available on 23rd Febuary. I will send and recieve from PSN: Spikeyshop

Thanks

I have to following cars available for trade :

I can send right after the next reset ...

In return i take 3 GTA 2012 cars,

Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (GT Academy) '02 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Nissan Skyline GT-R V*spec II (GT Academy) '94 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl

Thank you for the trades. Much appreciated Rayzah!

Right back at you. It's been a pleasure trading!

Hey dude welcome back to trading.
I have
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32)'00 Black Pearl Metallic
Honda Integra Type-R '99 Starlight Black Pearl
All are 0/0/0

Im looking for
Audi RS 4 '01 Goodwood Green Pearl Effect
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect
BMW ///M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic

I am next available on 23rd Febuary. I will send and recieve from PSN: Spikeyshop

Thanks

Thanks old chap! I have a pending offer on
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 that needs to be finalized, if it falls through I'll mark up the 5 for 5 trade. It it goes through, what would you like for the ITR '99 SBP and the Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32)'00 Black Pearl Metallic?

I have to following cars available for trade :

I can send right after the next reset ...

In return i take 3 GTA 2012 cars,

Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (GT Academy) '02 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl
Nissan Skyline GT-R V*spec II (GT Academy) '94 Aurora Flare Blue Pearl

Sure thing! I'll pencil you in. Will send right now and after the reset 👍

Back