Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
I don´t have too many specific standard cars in 0/0/0 condition. But I`ll check today if I have one or more of your requested models. 👍

Thanks for your help regarding trophy cars. :)

I'll double that 👍

I don´t have too many specific standard cars in 0/0/0 condition. But I`ll check today if I have one or more of your requested models. 👍

Thanks for your help regarding trophy cars. :)

I'll double that 👍

Don't sweat it too much fellas, it's my pleasure to help the community that's helped me!! :cheers:

Both preulde's received mate 👍

Ah great!! Anything else you need my friend, you know where to find me!

I see you got the accords on your list. If you could message me once you get all of them that would be nice. Iv been looking for them cars but peopel dont seem to have it.

Cheers

EDIT:

Just another update my friend.
I have these
Renault 5 Turbo '80 Grenade
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Arctic Blue Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Nighthawk Black Pearl
Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Cassis Red Pearl

Looking for these
RUF BTR '86 Off White
RUF BTR '86 Silver
Audi RS 4 '01 Goodwood Green Pearl Effect
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect

Im next available 8 march. You ok with that.

Last edited:
I see you got the accords on your list. If you could message me once you get all of them that would be nice. Iv been looking for them cars but peopel dont seem to have it.

Cheers

EDIT:

Just another update my friend.
I have these
Renault 5 Turbo '80 Grenade
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Arctic Blue Pearl
Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Nighthawk Black Pearl
Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Cassis Red Pearl

Looking for these
RUF BTR '86 Off White
RUF BTR '86 Silver
Audi RS 4 '01 Goodwood Green Pearl Effect
Audi RS 4 '01 Misano Red Pearl Effect

Im next available 8 march. You ok with that.

You bet good sir! I'll schedule these for the latter part of February. You'll get yours before you're to send mine, and I can keep my schedule open for possible trades for the beginning of the month.
Sound okay to you my friend?

You bet good sir! I'll schedule these for the latter part of February. You'll get yours before you're to send mine, and I can keep my schedule open for possible trades for the beginning of the month.
Sound okay to you my friend?

Yeah dude. Il add you to my schedule now.
👍

None of your requested, sexy Hondas (0/0) is in my garage. I`m sorry. :(

Hey no worries mate! Thanks for looking! Will be sending Impreza touring Silver to your AAA account for Outeke tomorrow 👍

Honda Accord Euro-R '00 Satin Silver Metallic
Just sent it mate 👍

Thanks a bunch good sir!!

Hi Fonzie :)

Mark these 3 as pending please...
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Nighthawk Black Pearl)
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Sebring Silver Metallic)
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Taffetas White)

All coming to you as donations as they are being donated to me by the great "Spicy" one :bowdown:

Should get them over to you by next weekend.
Cheers:tup:👍

Hi Fonzie :)

Mark these 3 as pending please...
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Nighthawk Black Pearl)
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Sebring Silver Metallic)
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 (Taffetas White)

All coming to you as donations as they are being donated to me by the great "Spicy" one :bowdown:

Should get them over to you by next weekend.
Cheers:tup:👍

Holy crap that's awesome my friend!! Please tell me there is something I can offer in return!! And where the heck is ch1potle? Haven't seen him around since I've been back. Or s0ul_Chicken/sharky for that matter??

Honestly mate, it wouldn't be right to trade for 3 I've got for free:sly:

Ch1p's still about - being the good guy to many:tup:
Soul has packed in- personal stuff I think.
Not sure about sharky - never traded with him :embarrassed:

Cheers

Honestly mate, it wouldn't be right to trade for 3 I've got for free:sly:

Ch1p's still about - being the good guy to many:tup:
Soul has packed in- personal stuff I think.
Not sure about sharky - never traded with him :embarrassed:

Cheers

Ah well you're too kind good sir. If there's anything you need, anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. You have quite a large house account with me now mate 👍

sure, thats fine :sly:

i'll try to get the 2 remaining preludes too, redeeming '96 tickets like crazy :dopey:

Haha awesome my friend!! Hopefully I still have something to offer you if you do get them!!

Cheers!

Hi Rayzah:cheers: Thanks once again for making contact with Sax. I'm afraid I have one last favour to perform for him, and I'm super-stuck on this...I'm asking here because it's off-list. The lad just confessed to wanting a Mits. CZ3 Tarmac, not the Rally car, and I HAD one due in from Iainoflo85, but gave up claim on it when other things came through. I was wondering if you might have one not in 0/0/0 condition? I'm pretty sure that would kill him to get a "tradable" prize like that lol and he might de-friend both of us lol. Having seen your list, I'll keep my eye out, and while I believe I have just about every tradable 0/0/0 I own on my list, I keep FINDING the little buggers lol. So if I "find" anything you're seeking, or just a good juicy bait car pops out at me, I'll let you know. I deeply appreciate your time and efforts :)

Ill send you a FR once I get home and confirm its the colours you need.

Sounds good.
Cheers!

Hi Rayzah:cheers: Thanks once again for making contact with Sax. I'm afraid I have one last favour to perform for him, and I'm super-stuck on this...I'm asking here because it's off-list. The lad just confessed to wanting a Mits. CZ3 Tarmac, not the Rally car, and I HAD one due in from Iainoflo85, but gave up claim on it when other things came through. I was wondering if you might have one not in 0/0/0 condition? I'm pretty sure that would kill him to get a "tradable" prize like that lol and he might de-friend both of us lol. Having seen your list, I'll keep my eye out, and while I believe I have just about every tradable 0/0/0 I own on my list, I keep FINDING the little buggers lol. So if I "find" anything you're seeking, or just a good juicy bait car pops out at me, I'll let you know. I deeply appreciate your time and efforts :)

No worries mate 👍
I only have one in 0/0/0, but it's no risk for me to trade it since I use the thumbdrive trick. Would you like me to send it to you for you to send it wherever it needs going to?
Send date would be the 31st of this month.

Sounds good.
Cheers!

No worries mate 👍
I only have one in 0/0/0, but it's no risk for me to trade it since I use the thumbdrive trick. Would you like me to send it to you for you to send it wherever it needs going to?

That's up to you....It uses a slot of yours anyway, so you COULD send it straight to Sax, but I have a slot for him in just a couple weeks I can bump the current sendee for....If it were to go to the end of my line after recieving it from you, to send to him would now be scheduled on March 17th lol. Yeah, next time I'm buying 3 of everything (PS3, game, etc) :lol:

That's up to you....It uses a slot of yours anyway, so you COULD send it straight to Sax, but I have a slot for him in just a couple weeks I can bump the current sendee for....If it were to go to the end of my line after recieving it from you, to send to him would now be scheduled on March 17th lol. Yeah, next time I'm buying 3 of everything (PS3, game, etc) :lol:

You let me know where it's going on the 31st, and I will ensure it gets there 👍

Back