Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
You let me know where it's going on the 31st, and I will ensure it gets there 👍

Saxplayer hasn't cleared your FR yet? tnogumbo (that's Sax). And Holy Cow+Chickens and eggs....Thank you Rayzah....until I win anymore, you've seen my 0/0/0, but if there are cars ingame you want to play with, and don't have, that are tradable....you BETTER ask, Cool?

Last edited:
Sounds good.
Cheers!

No worries mate 👍
I only have one in 0/0/0, but it's no risk for me to trade it since I use the thumbdrive trick. Would you like me to send it to you for you to send it wherever it needs going to?
Send date would be the 31st of this month.

Its not in the color you wanted, but it looks like I got CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 that you need.

In 0/0/0? Let's strike a deal then mate!!

Yup 0/0/0. I Can send the car later on the day. I'll send you a FR. Can I get a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II GTA 94 ticket.

Last edited:
Please put this one pending mate!

Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Sebring Silver Metallic

Will arrive somewhere upcoming week 👍

(oh and I deleted you from my sub, so please accept the f/r)

Yup 0/0/0. I Can send the car later on the day. I'll send you a FR. Can I get a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II GTA 94 ticket.

Got you penciled in for Feb. 2nd mate! With your newish status here, I do request you send first if that's alright? It doesn't have to be today, just before I send over. I will then leave some good feedback for you in the Reputation thread here on GTP 👍

Please put this one pending mate!

Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Sebring Silver Metallic

Will arrive somewhere upcoming week 👍

(oh and I deleted you from my sub, so please accept the f/r)

Thank you many times Sir Orange!! It's truly appreciated!

Prelude type s '98 - Premium White Pearl sent mate 👍

Your gifts are starting to eat away at my conscious!! You must let me send you some gifts here in the very near future!!

:bowdown:

Well I do thank you sir, most generous of you 👍

OP updated with some Amuse and Lotus added!!!

THANK GOD! You know those Honda's for some odd reasons DO NOT rip easily! Rarely actually and I rip daily :crazy:

Hi

Indeed those Honda's are tricky cars to find.

I have this: Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Platinum White Pearl which I will donate.

Regards

Hi

Regards

Rayzah, apart from the one that taz is offering I can cover the rest of theAmuse' you search for, apart from Royal Navy Blue pearl. I'm pretty busy over here with RL so I will get a schedule to you at the weekend (its looking like mid to late feb though). For the same reason, would you mind sticking my returns down for March please, as I have no idea what I want yet. 👍

THANK GOD! You know those Honda's for some odd reasons DO NOT rip easily! Rarely actually and I rip daily :crazy:

Hahaha! I know right! That's why I came to GTP for help, ripping tickets was starting to drive me mad!!

Hi

Regards

Thank you most kindly sir! If there's anything you need, car/paint/gear wise let me know!! Cheers!!

Rayzah, apart from the one that taz is offering I can cover the rest of theAmuse' you search for, apart from Royal Navy Blue pearl. I'm pretty busy over here with RL so I will get a schedule to you at the weekend (its looking like mid to late feb though). For the same reason, would you mind sticking my returns down for March please, as I have no idea what I want yet. 👍

Awesome my friend! Will secure 9 slots for you first of March. Your generosity can yield more slots if you desire! If I have anything to offer you, that is :nervous:

:cheers:

Lol, no mate, those donations will stay as they are...9 is plenty.
You do have many that I need, its just that my head is like a bowl of minced (ground) beef at the moment :crazy:

Hahaha! I know right! That's why I came to GTP for help, ripping tickets was starting to drive me mad!!
Well that was freaking quick on the new wants being claimed for! :lol:

Guess you already have the black lotus :ouch:!

If I had to rip all those, I would go nuts too! The ones I did rip you already got something going!

Lotus should be easier 👍...hopefully them Sexy Honda first ;).

Lol, no mate, those donations will stay as they are...9 is plenty.
You do have many that I need, its just that my head is like a bowl of minced (ground) beef at the moment :crazy:

Ha I know the feeling! If it wasn't for my OP I would be LOST in my collection, and those are just the 0/0/0 :yuck:
Thanks again mate 👍

Well that was freaking quick on the new wants being claimed for! :lol:

Guess you already have the black lotus :ouch:!

If I had to rip all those, I would go nuts too! The ones I did rip you already got something going!

Lotus should be easier 👍...hopefully them Sexy Honda first ;).

Hopefully!! I may get back into ripping, I'm not sure I'd last long though :scared:
Thanks again for all your help good sir, I'm always around should you need anything :cheers:

EDIT: I actually do not have the black? It seems I missed a few colours.
Will be updating OP momentarily :banghead:

IIRC, I got that one while trying to get another car of some sort. Since it was the Type S,and a nice color, I kept it for later. That was about 18 months ago........:)

Hopefully!! I may get back into ripping, I'm not sure I'd last long though :scared:
Thanks again for all your help good sir, I'm always around should you need anything :cheers:

EDIT: I actually do not have the black? It seems I missed a few colours.
Will be updating OP momentarily :banghead:

:lol: yeah!!! finally something to the good guy on the forum :cheers:

This one got ripped a few months back. LOL and you are on that PS3 FR List too. It was meant to be yours :D

Feb 2nd: Esprit V8 GT '98: Black

SWERV_GRIFFIN
IIRC, I got that one while trying to get another car of some sort. Since it was the Type S,and a nice color, I kept it for later. That was about 18 months ago........:)

I wish I was so lucky :ouch:

Man that's lucky! I hadn't ripped a single one out of MANY level and 1000 tix, even USB'ing it :yuck:
Thanks again good sir :cheers:

:lol: yeah!!! finally something to the good guy on the forum :cheers:

This one got ripped a few months back. LOL and you are on that PS3 FR List too. It was meant to be yours :D

Feb 2nd: Esprit V8 GT '98: Black

Haha you're too kind :sly:
What would you like in return for it my good chum?
Cheers!!

Haha you're too kind :sly:
What would you like in return for it my good chum?
Cheers!!

Nothing my brother! I remember good deeds ;).

Just bare with me if you see Wine_Me logging in and out like every 30 minutes :mad: Freaking tickets!!!

Actually wish me luck :P

Nothing my brother! I remember good deeds ;).

Just bare with me if you see Wine_Me logging in and out like every 30 minutes :mad: Freaking tickets!!!

Actually wish me luck :P

I shall!! Good luck to you sir!! And thank you kindly. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me 👍
Cheers mate!

Hi,

When are you able to accept the f/r?

Dying to send it.....(today)

Last edited:
Hiya Rayzah! I have a question I'm asking all my contacts, and guess who's a contact now? YOU! yes :lol: Is there a ticket that will give up the '69 Ford GT 40 Race Car?

So about as much chance as the proverbial snowball....:guilty: Well I do thank you Mr. Orange One. If ever I can help you, please let me know :cheers:

Change 1 on 9 is quite good I must say.
Using the USB stick, will give you the car in reasonable amount of time.
There is another solution..bit orthodox..from the UCD? :)

Change 1 on 9 is quite good I must say.
Using the USB stick, will give you the car in reasonable amount of time.
There is another solution..bit orthodox..from the UCD? :)

It's for a customer of mine; I screwed up and am trying make things right. I can't explain the USB thing and I'm going to doubt they know it. This was their first request for atonement, and I knew I couldn't gift it, but thought I'd see what the odds were of delivering "another way", ya know? Too much odds for this situation, but Thank You the same :cheers:

Back