Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
From Rayzah "Thank you kindly for the offer!! Time is of no concern to me, but if I happen to pull in the ticket before then I'll be sure to let you know! Anything I can offer in return?"

My time just got freed up. I can send the Level 10 Ticket tomorrow after the reset. I'd be grateful for a Level 23 or a Level 24 Ticket. If not I'm glad to just donate to the cause. I have Level 17 & 21 Tickets, a Ticket 1000 and 1954 & 1990 B'day Tickets as well. I would donate any those in honor of bluecharger.

Stay Safe and Warm.

Last edited:
hello rayzah, your package is ready to be delivered.

do u want me to send it now?

ps:it's another special package! :)

OP update acknowledged mate. Don't you worry about schedule changes and sending out extra gifts.....you just stay safe :D
I might face some slightly less serious schedule challenges myself, next week, due to the double maintenence :ouch: but I will do my best to not put your R1's back any.
You can mark this one as pending...
Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Brittany Blue Green Metallic
I will confirm date after the maintenence ok?
Cheers

Thank you very much my friend. The storm sure dumped some snow on us! Lost power for a bit, but nothing threatening. I brought my PS3 to work so I could still send off my trades :sly:

Dittos on the Stay Safe and Good Luck! We have a good while before my first send to you, but I'm starting a new account (bluecharger44) that will send you an FR when it's all over and you're good and I'll send you whatever "YEA! You made it!" bonus the new guy's able to muster by that time. 👍
Thank you my good sir! Anything you need for the alternate account buddy?

My time just got freed up. I can send the Level 10 Ticket tomorrow after the reset. I'd be grateful for a Level 23 or a Level 24 Ticket. If not I'm glad to just donate to the cause. I have Level 17 & 21 Tickets, a Ticket 1000 and 1954 & 1990 B'day Tickets as well. I would donate any those in honor of bluecharger.

Stay Safe and Warm.

Thanks! I'll get you penciled in for those two tickets 👍

Level 10 Ticket sent 2/10/13. Thank you for adding me for the Tickets. Is there anything else I can offer? Glad you made it through the storm! :)

Thank you very much my friend. The storm sure dumped some snow on us! Lost power for a bit, but nothing threatening. I brought my PS3 to work so I could still send off my trades :sly:

Thank you my good sir! Anything you need for the alternate account buddy?

Thanks! I'll get you penciled in for those two tickets 👍

:lol:@ PS3 at work...sweet;)
Glad to see you're ok and operating:cheers: And Thanks but I need nothing but willing recipients for all the booty I'm about to haul in! It's dang nice to play this game with a buddy like BC43:lol: Hopefully you've seen my PM, and feel free to PM me with any requests knowing I'll basically be hauling in level tickets for a while, and Iainoflo has already claimed the Blue Ram mentioned in the PM. I still haven't sent anything out for this slot from BC44, so if anything sounds good, I'll be checking here through the night and tomorrow:tup:

NOTE: The following message is for Rayzah and not a public offering
EDIT: I'm posting tickets and tradables in a visitor's message in my profile...just PM to request:tup:

Last edited:

That's great! So you can still make some good trades? ps: your package is waiting for you! :sly:

Last edited:
Fonzie, I laughed my socks off thinking of you with PS3 at work, trying to conceal it from manager :sly:
1st Amuse R1 Berlina Black sent this morning. Don't be alarmed when you see two different sets of stat's on them....250 hp from ripped tix and 258 hp from OCD...no naughty restoration going on there 👍
You can mark this one as pending...
Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Brittany Blue Green Metallic
I will confirm date after the maintenence ok?
Cheers
When I confirm a date for sending this one, can I book a BDay 2002 in return, if you have it please? Can I please get that and the 2 lvl tickets already booked, sent to my new ripping account - CookieMonster_21 - please? If you agree I will take care of FR from my end.
Cheers Mate 👍

Fonzie, I laughed my socks off thinking of you with PS3 at work, trying to conceal it from manager :sly:
1st Amuse R1 Berlina Black sent this morning. Don't be alarmed when you see two different sets of stat's on them....250 hp from ripped tix and 258 hp from OCD...no naughty restoration going on there 👍

When I confirm a date for sending this one, can I book a BDay 2002 in return, if you have it please? Can I please get that and the 2 lvl tickets already booked, sent to my new ripping account - CookieMonster_21 - please? If you agree I will take care of FR from my end.
Cheers Mate 👍

Of course you can good sir! Anything I can do to help! Good news for me is I'm the manager of my kitchen at work, so pretty free reign around here :sly:

Cheers!

Of course you can good sir! Anything I can do to help! Good news for me is I'm the manager of my kitchen at work, so pretty free reign around here :sly:

Cheers!

Snap! I'm the manager in my kitchen too, but I dont trust my staff....they're a rough motley bunch...and they're all women :scared:

Razyah,
I looked at your trade schedule. It appears you have open slots after Feb 15. Can I send you another Level 10 Ticket for the Level 23 Ticket. Let me know as I have completed all of my trades since saxplayer1998 is down until April or May.

I can send tomorrow after reset.

Rayzah
R1 New imola Orange sent last night.
R1 Silver Stone sent this morning.
FR from cookie monster sent also 👍

I will hopefully send R1 New Indy Yellow this evening....all depends when I get home from 2nd job and how big (if there is one) the update is. I will do my best :nervous:
👍

Rayzah my good friend! I just realized for the 53rd time what a moron I am....I currently have you scheduled for a lvl1 ticket way off in Juvember sometime. What ticket do you want, up to lvl22? I got BC44 primed to shoot, and no one to recieve! Don't forget to be checking my profile for updates on 44's progression through the prize cars! And if you know of a tasty treat I haven't won yet, that's not dependent on finishing a whole Spec (gonna be a while :lol:) be sure to let me know!

Razyah,
I looked at your trade schedule. It appears you have open slots after Feb 15. Can I send you another Level 10 Ticket for the Level 23 Ticket. Let me know as I have completed all of my trades since saxplayer1998 is down until April or May.

I can send tomorrow after reset.

Is there another ticket from my wanted list you can shoot me instead? I'm trying to avoid duplicate tickets, they can crowd up my item list really quick!! :cheers:

ey ey rayzah,

Im ready to trade with you,
Why you never reply to me??? :(
Sorry mate, send a FR to my PSN Rayzah and we'll get a look at what these special packages are :sly:

Rayzah
R1 New imola Orange sent last night.
R1 Silver Stone sent this morning.
FR from cookie monster sent also 👍

I will hopefully send R1 New Indy Yellow this evening....all depends when I get home from 2nd job and how big (if there is one) the update is. I will do my best :nervous:
👍

Ah you know me, time is of no concern! But thank you very much for the cars! That set is going to look very pretty when complete!
Cheers my friend!

Rayzah my good friend! I just realized for the 53rd time what a moron I am....I currently have you scheduled for a lvl1 ticket way off in Juvember sometime. What ticket do you want, up to lvl22? I got BC44 primed to shoot, and no one to recieve! Don't forget to be checking my profile for updates on 44's progression through the prize cars! And if you know of a tasty treat I haven't won yet, that's not dependent on finishing a whole Spec (gonna be a while :lol:) be sure to let me know!

Haha, you always crack me up! Go ahead and pick a ticket from my wanted list in the OP, and please, may I send something in return for it?
Cheers to you good sir!!

Cheers everybody! Happy Fat Tuesday! This guy has get back to finish making my Étouffée :D

Haha, you always crack me up! Go ahead and pick a ticket from my wanted list in the OP, and please, may I send something in return for it?
Cheers to you good sir!!

Cheers everybody! Happy Fat Tuesday! This guy has get back to finish making my Étouffée :D

I have 16, mark it DONE! (See? I'm a moron! I had written here: "in a couple hours :lol:"....it'll be about 10pm this evening US ET; my kid'll have that console until then :lol:) Called it firsties!!! :cheers:

And you know I don't need anything! I started a whole dang console over just to gift more:lol:
I do admit I keep forgetting to check OPs :dunce:, I'll start rotating you guys I got deals with and make sure BC44 sends something every slot:tup: Thanks for that reminder!;)

level 16 SENT 👍

Last edited:
Rayzah,
No the Level 10 was the only one I had out of your list. I don't have any of the cars either.:(

here's a deal for ya, Rayzah....If you can shoot the ticket 510s wants to him, I'll cover the 13, 11 and 8 for you starting after reset on the 15th. I've offered Crypto the next two slots, so with no answer, that's what I got so far. 510 taught me how to save, so I'm repaying the favor if I can;) I'll throw in the lvl1 too if you have a Classic Muscle ticket. S'all I got so far that you ain't got :lol:

Once you get your commitments from your normal friends, here's my OCD:

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (ARGENTO LUNA)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (ARGENTO LUNA) (also have this {GIALLO SOLE and NERO TENEBRE} on BC43)
Nissan Sleighty '98 (Super Black)(Also have this {White} on BC43)
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Dark Grey #40)(Also have this {Dark Grey #24} on BC43)
Volkswagon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (Perlgrau)
RUF 3400S '00 (Bright Yellow)(Also have this {Light Olive Green} on BC43)
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (Yellow #190)
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02 (Nippon Poppy Red) (also have two of these {same colour} on BC43)

*Cars presented as in BC44's OCD, editted to show differences in BC43's OCD where they exist:tup:

BC43's first sending date for you is currently 3-7, so likely anything you wish from this list is coming from BC44, which after tomorrow is 4 straight days already booked in your name for tickets pending your acceptance of the offer made here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8117785#post8117785 . For now, the 18th is the last day BC44 is booked for, so it's wide open for you and Crypto and Iainoflo:tup:

Last edited:
Rayzah,
No the Level 10 was the only one I had out of your list. I don't have any of the cars either.:(
here's a deal for ya, Rayzah....If you can shoot the ticket 510s wants to him, I'll cover the 13, 11 and 8 for you starting after reset on the 15th. I've offered Crypto the next two slots, so with no answer, that's what I got so far. 510 taught me how to save, so I'm repaying the favor if I can;) I'll throw in the lvl1 too if you have a Classic Muscle ticket. S'all I got so far that you ain't got :lol:

No worries, I'll send you the 23, on behalf of mister Chargers generosity 👍

Hi

2003 donated.

Regards

Thank you mate! Anything I can send you in return for your kindness?

Hey chef :)
New Formula Red sent too 👍

Thank you so much Chef!!

Once you get your commitments from your normal friends, here's my OCD:

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (ARGENTO LUNA)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (ARGENTO LUNA) (also have this {GIALLO SOLE and NERO TENEBRE} on BC43)
Nissan Sleighty '98 (Super Black)(Also have this {White} on BC43)
Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car (Dark Grey #40)(Also have this {Dark Grey #24} on BC43)
Volkswagon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (Perlgrau)
RUF 3400S '00 (Bright Yellow)(Also have this {Light Olive Green} on BC43)
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (Yellow #190)
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02 (Nippon Poppy Red) (also have two of these {same colour} on BC43)

*Cars presented as in BC44's OCD, editted to show differences in BC43's OCD where they exist:tup:

BC43's first sending date for you is currently 3-7, so likely anything you wish from this list is coming from BC44, which after tomorrow is 4 straight days already booked in your name for tickets pending your acceptance of the offer made here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8117785#post8117785 . For now, the 18th is the last day BC44 is booked for, so it's wide open for you and Crypto and Iainoflo:tup:

Wow... I think the LP400 in Nero would be nice.... I haven't checked my OCD yet, work has been insane since mardi gras. I'll be sure to get back to you my good sir. Thank you so much!
Cheers!

Hey mate, you've gone very quiet on us, hope things are ok?
R1 Monza Red sent this morning. That leaves the Moon Rock & Lime Green to go as long as I have'nt missed anything :nervous:
I will try to send the Moon Rock tonight otherwise you will have them both in your gift box tomorrow.
Cheers 👍

Edit...Just a reminder I owe you an Accord '00 - Milan Red (due in to me end of the month and its marked for you on the 5th March. Date for me sending the Prelude Si VTEC '91 Brittany Blue Green Metallic is 24th Feb

Hey mate, you've gone very quiet on us, hope things are ok?
R1 Monza Red sent this morning. That leaves the Moon Rock & Lime Green to go as long as I have'nt missed anything :nervous:
I will try to send the Moon Rock tonight otherwise you will have them both in your gift box tomorrow.
Cheers 👍

Edit...Just a reminder I owe you an Accord '00 - Milan Red (due in to me end of the month and its marked for you on the 5th March. Date for me sending the Prelude Si VTEC '91 Brittany Blue Green Metallic is 24th Feb

Hello mate! Yes, all is fine on my end, just haven't had a lot of time to get on a computer. Work has picked up thrice-fold since Mardi Gras and the start of lent. The doubles are draining this guy!!
Thanks for the quick sends, I think the Berlina Black is the only one missed, unless it was sent already and I haven't marked it off :nervous:
I'll go through my garage this afternoon and double check.
Thanks again mate! Cheers! 👍

Hello mate! Yes, all is fine on my end, just haven't had a lot of time to get on a computer. Work has picked up thrice-fold since Mardi Gras and the start of lent. The doubles are draining this guy!!
Thanks for the quick sends, I think the Berlina Black is the only one missed, unless it was sent already and I haven't marked it off :nervous:
I'll go through my garage this afternoon and double check.
Thanks again mate! Cheers! 👍
No worrie mate as long as your cool.
Yes please check the berlina black as it was the first one I sent :nervous:No biggie if its missing, I dont mind resending 👍

No worrie mate as long as your cool.
Yes please check the berlina black as it was the first one I sent :nervous:No biggie if its missing, I dont mind resending 👍

Updated my garage, you indeed sent it mate! Thank you for your patience. Once we get caught up at work I'll be back for more chit chat :cheers:

No worries, I'll send you the 23, on behalf of mister Chargers generosity 👍

Wow... I think the LP400 in Nero would be nice.... I haven't checked my OCD yet, work has been insane since mardi gras. I'll be sure to get back to you my good sir. Thank you so much!
Cheers!

I love helping a deal come together:) Thank You for all that, the tickets are already scheduled for you, will be coming from BC44;) Just one thing I want to make sure you realize; did you catch that the Nero Tenebre is owned by 43? That's the account with the thread list booked to April. Here's your part in that schedule:
Audi S4 '03 (Imola Yellow) >>>Rayzah 3-7
Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5L '83 (Baltic Blue) >>>Rayzah 3-8
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Deep Purple Metallic) >>>Rayzah 3-9
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83 (High Flash Two Tone) >>>Rayzah 3-10

Lotus Elise '00 (Racing Green Metallic) >>>Genuino 3-11
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (Mustard Yellow) >>>Genuino 3-12
LEVEL 1 TICKET >>>Rayzah 3-13

There is the slimmest of chances a send to Sax won't go through, I've no idea if his inbox will be clear, and that's 2-16. If that send fails, I'll give it to your top priority. The date for the ticket is yours, though obviously the ticket will now come from 44, so the Nero can go there if you wish. You know what? I'm going to have to reconstitue my big list for you guys. Everything later picks came from was before I got the hang of the flashdrive and now there's no limits like "one customer per car" Y'all can be like clowns falling out of a Yugo now (horrible and regrettable imagery, I know, but you get my meaning;)) I'm gonna need a 3rd PS3:eek: :lol: jk jk jk jk

I will check back with you before sending a ticket tomorrow so you can collect all your info and confirm to me what you want:tup:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back