Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
Nothing needed mate. I managed to get it donated to me from oldbloke007 for this specific purpose. Ch1ps been good to me and many others so he deserves a bit back. His ps3 is dead unfortunately.
Coming on the 13th of March sir 👍

Your lucky day.

The following has been delivered:

Honda Accord Euro-R 00 Indigo Blue Pearl

Please can I get a 2003 ticket to taz_man_uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍

Nothing needed mate. I managed to get it donated to me from oldbloke007 for this specific purpose. Ch1ps been good to me and many others so he deserves a bit back. His ps3 is dead unfortunately.
Coming on the 13th of March sir 👍
Well that's once again very generous of you my friend :cheers:
Bummer about Ch1potle, I have a second PS3 coming soon, so if he needs any help with trades and whatnot I'd be glad to help out 👍

Your lucky day.

The following has been delivered:

Honda Accord Euro-R 00 Indigo Blue Pearl

Please can I get a 2003 ticket to taz_man_uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! Have you penciled in for the 9th of March if this is okay?

Well, I know everyone is really only interested in trading in the hybrid threads these days, but I sure would love to wrap up these few last cars :scared:

Hi Rayzah, do you have room for another FR?

If so, I can take care of Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl ... PP400

Hi Rayzah, do you have room for another FR?

If so, I can take care of Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl ... PP400

I do! Thank you mate!! What may I offer in return for it chap?

I do! Thank you mate!! What may I offer in return for it chap?

Sorry, just saw this reply :confused: ... my bad.

If you can squeeze level 1 for the below to the New FR I will send tomorrow before reset:

Scheduled to you this Saturday:
03/09 - Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl --> HotPeppah
&
03/09 - Prelude Type S '98: Sparkle Yellow Metallic --> Will send directly from Wine_Me that I am FR with currently.

Which account should I FR? I'll INK these up now to you.

Now looking for Hondas GALORE!! Well, sort of.
*SNIP*
Here's my specific want list, and please traders, just cars in unglitched 0 miles, 0 switches.
© February 17th, 2011

i need audi 2001

i got honda s for you add me and say its you in psn pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just saw this reply :confused: ... my bad.

If you can squeeze level 1 for the below to the New FR I will send tomorrow before reset:

Scheduled to you this Saturday:
03/09 - Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl --> HotPeppah
&
03/09 - Prelude Type S '98: Sparkle Yellow Metallic --> Will send directly from Wine_Me that I am FR with currently.

Which account should I FR? I'll INK these up now to you.

Haha, no worries mate!! I just posted it minutes before you wrote this!!
Yes, that will all work just fine my friend.
Please FR Rayzah from your HotPeppah account, and FR GTP_RayzahBlade from the account you wish to receive the tickets to. I'll surely have them sent before my next trade date as I now have 2 PS3's to work from.
Cheers mate!!

i need audi 2001

i got honda s for you add me and say its you in psn pm.

Hello mate, welcome to GTP!!!
Please refrain from quoting my OP, as it is quite large and takes up unnecessary space on the servers here.
What exactly are you looking for 'Audi 2001', and what exactly do you have for me? And are they in 0/0/0 condition??
Cheers!

Haha, no worries mate!! I just posted it minutes before you wrote this!!
Yes, that will all work just fine my friend.
Please FR Rayzah from your HotPeppah account, and FR GTP_RayzahBlade from the account you wish to receive the tickets to. I'll surely have them sent before my next trade date as I now have 2 PS3's to work from.
Cheers mate!!

👍 Thanks Rayzah...FR just sent from HP short for HotPeppah.

I have you on schedule for this saturday to receive both :cheers: They seem to rip more often now and hopefully the color you need :).

BTW dont forgot to mark it up this time :P Think taz got to you before I could :P

Last edited:
👍 Thanks Rayzah...FR just sent from HP short for HotPeppah.

I have you on schedule for this saturday to receive both :cheers: They seem to rip more often now and hopefully the color you need :).

BTW dont forgot to mark it up this time :P Think taz got to you before I could :P

Haha, I know, I'm the worst!! Got you all penciled in my friend!! :sly:

Haha, I know, I'm the worst!! Got you all penciled in my friend!! :sly:

INK is fine with me ;)....cant really erase with it :P

:cheers: Bud, will send you the 2005 from HP next week for Gratis....is it to GTP_RayzahBlade?

Most likely on monday. Hate ripping after running in the lobby. BTW: if you are home @ 6PM, join us on some private lobby races. 👍

INK is fine with me ;)....cant really erase with it :P

:cheers: Bud, will send you the 2005 from HP next week for Gratis....is it to GTP_RayzahBlade?

Most likely on monday. Hate ripping after running in the lobby. BTW: if you are home @ 6PM, join us on some private lobby races. 👍

Hello mate! All cars will go to my Rayzah account, I'm using my GTP as a ticket/lobby racing account.
I'd love to join some clean lobbies! I'm usually home around 1AM EST, and play till around 3,4 if there's anything interesting going on. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you when I'm on!
Cheers!!

Hello mate! All cars will go to my Rayzah account, I'm using my GTP as a ticket/lobby racing account.
I'd love to join some clean lobbies! I'm usually home around 1AM EST, and play till around 3,4 if there's anything interesting going on. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you when I'm on!
Cheers!!

Nah, I accounted for you being in NH :). Tomorrow is at 5:00PM and next week, when we lose an hour of sleep it will start at 6:00PM.

taz races with us....careful he is quick and beat us twice last night.

Need more Americans as the Brits are kicking our butts! :ouch:

10 4 on GTP account :cheers: Might be sooner if nothing rips :grumpy:

Nah, I accounted for you being in NH :). Tomorrow is at 5:00PM and next week, when we lose an hour of sleep it will start at 6:00PM.

Not sure who won the other 2 races though :sly: was fun watching Diers on ice though. Welcome Rayzah :cheers:

Well, I do have Thursdays and Sundays off, so I'll be sure to be on the lookout. Just realized you were in SoCal, and remembered how much I miss living there.
Cheers brother, hope to see you in a lobby soon!

Not sure who won the other 2 races though :sly: was fun watching Diers on ice though. Welcome Rayzah :cheers:

Haha, sounds like a great time! Thank you mate!
:cheers:

:lol: Hit and Miss on the weather and highest gas price out here it seems. Not missing much as it is dark and cold (15C or 58F) high only.

@ NT1138, you Brits cheat :P J/K.

@ Rayzah, Monday, Wednesday & Saturday bud at 5:00PM currently your time :D

Hope it meets your time frame :cheers:

AND TAZ won a 1998 bday ticket last night for kicking our butts!~

It wasn't me putting the ice down on the turns, there were cones to warn you but you drove over them all :lol:

Oh and ticket sent to Taz, cheating Brits indeed 👍

It wasn't me putting the ice down on the turns, there were cones to warn you but you drove over them all :lol:

Oh and ticket sent to Taz, cheating Brits indeed 👍

Thanks to NT and Rayzah for the tickets:tup:

I was on a roll last night probably the high point for me, down hill from now.

Will keep an eye out for more cars, but work is picking up.

Will send 2008 ticket.

Ticket sent!

Regards to all.

Last edited:
I hope to make it as well! Looks like a good time!

taz_man, please accept my apologies for delivering the tickets to your main, I will shoot a couple more 2003's to the correct account this weekend 👍

Sorry you couldnt make it today :(.

Any case, mark this off to bud :cheers: Will send on wednesday next week from Wine_Me. If you can route another Level 1 to HP account 👍

Honda Prelude SiR '96 Iceberg Silver Metallic

Also OP still shows 2005... are you looking for multiple? I have it for monday to you.

I hope to make it as well! Looks like a good time!

taz_man, please accept my apologies for delivering the tickets to your main, I will shoot a couple more 2003's to the correct account this weekend 👍

No worries mate. I am all good I should have sent you the Friend Request.
See you on the track some time!

👍

Hi Rayzah, have not heard if you still need the Honda Prelude SiR '96 Iceberg Silver Metallic.

Per previous post, these are coming to you today after reset 👍

Saturday:
03/09: Rayzah - Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl
03/09: Rayzah - Prelude Type S '98: Sparkle Yellow Metallic

Hi Rayzah, have not heard if you still need the Honda Prelude SiR '96 Iceberg Silver Metallic.

Per previous post, these are coming to you today after reset 👍

Saturday:
03/09: Rayzah - Prelude Type S '96: Starlight Black Pearl
03/09: Rayzah - Prelude Type S '98: Sparkle Yellow Metallic

Ahh. My apologies sir. Yes, I am still in need of it. What may I offer you in return for it? I'd love to get that set wrapped up!!

Hi

2007 ticket donated.

Regards

Hello mate, thanks! I have some 2003 tix heading to your _uk2 account here in the near future. I'll add another for your kind donation 👍

Cheers chaps!

Ahh. My apologies sir. Yes, I am still in need of it. What may I offer you in return for it? I'd love to get that set wrapped up!!

If you dont mind a Level 1. Not sure what is ripping the Preludes as I have too many mixed assortments. Will send that one on Monday from Wine_Me :cheers:

Back