Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
Let me know if I can send anything your way Rayzah!

Finally! Little bastig pooped out! :D (sorry was looking at Poupon's butt pictures :P )

Honda Prelude Sir '96: Starlight Black Pearl *** Tripple checked :ouch:

If you want this first let me know. It will come in on Monday the 18th next week 👍

A Level 1 to HP for this please :D

I had to delete the caption under the kitty picture, it said "Kitty thinks you're an 🤬"
Probably a good thing I did... :D

That it would, but would more than likely - and I am just guessing here - would get me banned. :D

EDIT - why not, lets put it back in, shall we?

On topic... lol... Need anything Rayzah?

Last edited:
Finally! Little bastig pooped out! :D (sorry was looking at Poupon's butt pictures :P )

Honda Prelude Sir '96: Starlight Black Pearl *** Tripple checked :ouch:

If you want this first let me know. It will come in on Monday the 18th next week 👍

A Level 1 to HP for this please :D

You got it brother! That's swell news!! :cheers:

Hi mate. Thanks for the Lotus and the Nissan Green ticket too 👍
You don't have to send tickets to cookie but if you feel you really need too :sly: then anything that helps your collection is good...lvl 1 '91 etc etc.
Final R1 coming tomorrow sometime mate.
:cheers:

I'll toss some tickets your way sparatically mate 👍
Thank you for the awesome trades good sir!!
That it would, but would more than likely - and I am just guessing here - would get me banned. :D

EDIT - why not, lets put it back in, shall we?

On topic... lol... Need anything Rayzah?

s0ul_chicken! Good to see you sir!!
I'd actually love a '91 and '98 ticket if you have some slots to spare, on the condition that you let me send two things your way! :sly:
Cheers chap!

'91 and '98 coming your way tonight - if you can send me two FR's - one to Headwound_Harry and one to s0ul_chicken, I should have them to you right after reset. As far as payback, no worries, as I have everything I need!

'91 and '98 coming your way tonight - if you can send me two FR's - one to Headwound_Harry and one to s0ul_chicken, I should have them to you right after reset. As far as payback, no worries, as I have everything I need!

I'll have to send them tonight when I am out of work, which should be around 1AM EST. It's Saint Paddy's coming up and I have about 300#'s of Corned Beef to finish searing in preparation of it :yuck:
You sure there's nothing I can offer you? Anything at all mate?

I'll have to send them tonight when I am out of work, which should be around 1AM EST. It's Saint Paddy's coming up and I have about 300#'s of Corned Beef to finish searing in preparation of it :yuck:

Corned beef and green beer sound good:sly:

beer-green.gif

Corned beef and green beer sound good:sly:

beer-green.gif

It sure does! Love me a reason to drink for the sake of it!
I could use one now, I had to stow 14 barrels of Guinness that came in today :banghead:
But, the hard part is over now! Spose I should go back to work now :indiff:

No worries, I will send them off when I get home from work today so all you will have to do is accept the FR's. I can send the tickets tomorrow morning before work or at lunch no problems. I really don't need anything, and I hate to waste the slots, so they may as well go to you! If you need more than the two tickets let me know.

I love this time of year - St. Patty's Day - it's the time of year to sign up for Mug Club at 3 Rivers Brewery!! A buck off each beer for the year, three bucks off growler refills. WOOOHOOO!!

'91 and '98 Tickets sent at lunch sir! Do you have two more I can send?

Hi Rayzah,

Thanks on the Level 1 :cheers:

Just sent off the Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pearl :)

Please dont forget to mark off this --> Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Frost White 👍

No worries, I will send them off when I get home from work today so all you will have to do is accept the FR's. I can send the tickets tomorrow morning before work or at lunch no problems. I really don't need anything, and I hate to waste the slots, so they may as well go to you! If you need more than the two tickets let me know.

I love this time of year - St. Patty's Day - it's the time of year to sign up for Mug Club at 3 Rivers Brewery!! A buck off each beer for the year, three bucks off growler refills. WOOOHOOO!!

That sounds like a helluva deal!! I'll be working for most of the day, but once my guys are all squared away, it's gonna rain Guinness for this guy! Thanks for the tickets chap, you are still one of the best 👍

"06 shipped out last night Rayzah.

Got it! Thanks buddy!! Any other cars you'd like to see me share for you?

Hi Rayzah,

Thanks on the Level 1 :cheers:

Just sent off the Honda Prelude SiR '96 Starlight Black Pearl :)

Please dont forget to mark off this --> Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Frost White 👍
👍
Got a couple more headed your way over the next couple of days, unless there's a different ticket you'd like me to send? I've got the empty slots, so I'm trying to give back a little to those who've been a big help to me.

Hey Rayzah, I still have two slots open for when I get home for lunch - what do you need?

👍
Got a couple more headed your way over the next couple of days, unless there's a different ticket you'd like me to send? I've got the empty slots, so I'm trying to give back a little to those who've been a big help to me.

Bud, what happened? OP now shows another Accord R '00 in white?

Did not know you were missing that and I ripped and passed on it last night :ouch:

No rush. Got the eye out for the last '91 Prelude and the white one for sure coming to you tomorrow after reset.

Lotus not ripping as easily as before :ouch:

*Edit.. think that was the trade you had with Spikeyhairdude?

I am going to send two more tickets at lunch, the 96 and 97 are headed your way. I am going off the assumption that you only have the following:

2000-2010
All Level Tickets

Bud, what happened? OP now shows another Accord R '00 in white?

Did not know you were missing that and I ripped and passed on it last night :ouch:

No rush. Got the eye out for the last '91 Prelude and the white one for sure coming to you tomorrow after reset.

Lotus not ripping as easily as before :ouch:

*Edit.. think that was the trade you had with Spikeyhairdude?

Yes, that unfortunately was the car spikey had planned to send, but his blu-ray drive is shot, and it may take him up to a month to get it fixed/a new one.
No biggie though, these things happen so I'll just try to get another one form the wonderful people here :sly:

I am going to send two more tickets at lunch, the 96 and 97 are headed your way. I am going off the assumption that you only have the following:

2000-2010
All Level Tickets

That is correct, it's all I have at the moment. I'm going to put up the full list of what I'm missing to eventually collect them all. The 96+97 would be super great, but I really would like to offer you something for them. I've taken quite a bit of kind gestures here and I feel like my karma is starting to become uneven!

Yes, that unfortunately was the car spikey had planned to send, but his blu-ray drive is shot, and it may take him up to a month to get it fixed/a new one.
No biggie though, these things happen so I'll just try to get another one form the wonderful people here :sly:
Yeah that sucks! I too am concerned with the _Me account. Loads super slow on saves and moves around slowly when selecting cars. Thankfully I have the ID in another PS3, but this account has never been good to me and looking not so good on its PS3.

Will keep an eye out for it. Think I did see it a few times before but for sure last night :ouch:

That is correct, it's all I have at the moment. I'm going to put up the full list of what I'm missing to eventually collect them all. The 96+97 would be super great, but I really would like to offer you something for them. I've taken quite a bit of kind gestures here and I feel like my karma is starting to become uneven!

Cool - I sent over the 97 at lunch, but ran out of time to send the 96. No worries though! I will send the 96 tonight! Besides, there is no sense in wasting a slot. If you insist on goodies, how about some Nero Nemesis black??

Yeah that sucks! I too am concerned with the _Me account. Loads super slow on saves and moves around slowly when selecting cars. Thankfully I have the ID in another PS3, but this account has never been good to me and looking not so good on its PS3.

Will keep an eye out for it. Think I did see it a few times before but for sure last night :ouch:
Yeah it's a bummer, but I've been there before. Thank goodness it happened almost the day after my scheduled trades ended! I just figured rather than push spikey's trade schedule back further, I'd try and find it elsewhere. If it's okay with you, I'll send over another lvl 1 later tonight?
Cheers buddy!

Cool - I sent over the 97 at lunch, but ran out of time to send the 96. No worries though! I will send the 96 tonight! Besides, there is no sense in wasting a slot. If you insist on goodies, how about some Nero Nemesis black??

You my friend, got yourself a deal! Pretty sure I have a bunch on both consoles, so I'll send over 10 when I get home tonight, should be around 1am EST.
Cheers good sir!

Yeah it's a bummer, but I've been there before. Thank goodness it happened almost the day after my scheduled trades ended! I just figured rather than push spikey's trade schedule back further, I'd try and find it elsewhere. If it's okay with you, I'll send over another lvl 1 later tonight?
Cheers buddy!
:bowdown: that would be appreciated and if other plans on send dont worry either :D

Trying to keep the old trading going ;)....

:bowdown: that would be appreciated and if other plans on send dont worry either :D

Trying to keep the old trading going ;)....

I hear ya, it'd be nice to keep the old trading forum here chugging along with something other than hybrids!
Rayzah thanks for the extra tickets mate :bowdown:

@DZ thanks for TGIF :bowdown:

:cheers: guys

Sure thing mate! I still have some slots I need to fill, and you are welcome to any ticket(s) I have of your choosing that I'll be sending over the course of the next week or so!
Cheers!

More 90's tickets sent over the weekend - can you get me an update as to what you have now sir?

Hello, just shot this off to you :cheers:

Honda Prelude Si VTEC '91 Frost White

Thank you so much sir! Got some level 1's coming to you later tonight 👍

More 90's tickets sent over the weekend - can you get me an update as to what you have now sir?

Hey sorry for the delay. I'll have to check and see which ones you've sent, and I'll get an updated OP done as well. St. Paddy's was brutal!
Hope you all had a great Saint Patrick's Day!
Sláinte

Thank you so much sir! Got some level 1's coming to you later tonight 👍
No rush bud :( '02 Accord and Prelude '91 are being difficult all of the sudden. Then again less folks want things so painful when hours go by and these few are = :ouch:

Back