Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
:lol:! never mind above post.

Ripped: Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98: Lotus Racing Green Metallic PP477.

HP is a bit backed up with B-day trades, so will send it from _Me tomorrow. I have one last car to send to tbwhhs today. :cheers:

Edit: Rayzah, sent FR from Main Account. I can send the Honda Accord Euro-R '02: Premium White Pearl tomorrow too :D.

Last edited:
:lol:! never mind above post.

Ripped: Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98: Lotus Racing Green Metallic PP477.

HP is a bit backed up with B-day trades, so will send it from _Me tomorrow. I have one last car to send to tbwhhs today. :cheers:

Edit: Rayzah, sent FR from Main Account. I can send the Honda Accord Euro-R '02: Premium White Pearl tomorrow too :D.

Dude, you rock!! Thanks so much!! Some lvl 1's in return for them mate?

Thanks for the lvl 1 today mate 👍

Cheers! Going to be randomly sending tickets your way from time to time, so if you're interested in anything in particular, just let me know! 👍

Thanks mate thats very generous of you.
I could do with a '97 mate please... To either 68 or 82 please as I need 1 for farming out to cookie 👍 but please dont feel you have to as you've been good to me already :bowdown:

Thanks mate thats very generous of you.
I could do with a '97 mate please... To either 68 or 82 please as I need 1 for farming out to cookie 👍 but please dont feel you have to as you've been good to me already :bowdown:

Simply returning the favour to you good sir 👍
Since the whole hybrid era has come about, trading here has kind of drifted off, so I hate seeing my trade slots on two consoles go to waste. So giving back seems the best choice for filling the slots :cheers:

Cheers sir. I have checked on gazelle68 and I have a '97 there so 1 to 82 or cookie would be fantastic 👍

Dude, you rock!! Thanks so much!! Some lvl 1's in return for them mate?
Sure :D but to HP please.

Did you accept FR that I sent last night? Sorry have not turned that PS3 on yet. Will send both today :cheers:

Hello, just sent bud :cheers:

03/19: Rayzah - Honda Accord Euro-R '02: Premium White Pearl
03/19: Rayzah - Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98: Lotus Racing Green Metallic

Cheers sir. I have checked on gazelle68 and I have a '97 there so 1 to 82 or cookie would be fantastic 👍
You got it chef!
Sure :D but to HP please.
Did you accept FR that I sent last night? Sorry have not turned that PS3 on yet. Will send both today :cheers:
Hello, just sent bud :cheers:

03/19: Rayzah - Honda Accord Euro-R '02: Premium White Pearl
03/19: Rayzah - Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98: Lotus Racing Green Metallic

Sweet! Will be sending some lvl 1's to you tomorrow night, fairly sure I added that account. May need to add you on my GTP PSN as well 👍

I can help you out with those birthday tickets as well Rayzah. I'll just run off your wanted list and post accordingly. Do you need multiples of them, or just a single edition?

I can help you out with those birthday tickets as well Rayzah. I'll just run off your wanted list and post accordingly. Do you need multiples of them, or just a single edition?

Just singles mate! Thanks a bunch! What may I offer in return for them?

Sweet! Will be sending some lvl 1's to you tomorrow night, fairly sure I added that account. May need to add you on my GTP PSN as well 👍
No problem :cheers: GTP is friends with HotPeppah already 👍

Will see about that last Prelude. Seen a red one last night but it was a darker shade...no idea they came with two shades :irked:

Just singles mate! Thanks a bunch! What may I offer in return for them?

Nothing needed in return mate, if you do wish to send anything I am mainly after multiples of '70 and '71 birthday tickets. Otherwise, the occasional nifty beasts on share that I'm able to borrow is sufficient.

:cheers:

Hi Rayzah. I can also donate whatever you need for birthday tickets. I can send 2 per day starting tomorrow night. If everyone can post what they sent I will know specifically what to send.

@ frenzal I am sure Rayzah doesn`t mind me posting this in his thread but once he is filled up I can send you whatever amount of `70 \ `71 tickets you want. All done trading now as there isn`t much point anymore but will gladly donate my trade slots to help those who give to others

Hi Rayzah. I can also donate whatever you need for birthday tickets. I can send 2 per day starting tomorrow night. If everyone can post what they sent I will know specifically what to send.

@ frenzal I am sure Rayzah doesn`t mind me posting this in his thread but once he is filled up I can send you whatever amount of `70 \ `71 tickets you want. All done trading now as there isn`t much point anymore but will gladly donate my trade slots to help those who give to others

Much appreciaed thank smate. Thast would be brilliant. I'll send you a FR in the next day or so. To where doth I sendeth the FR'eth?

Rayzah, I'll start off with a '42 ticket today.

Much appreciaed thank smate. Thast would be brilliant. I'll send you a FR in the next day or so. To where doth I sendeth the FR'eth?

Rayzah, I'll start off with a '42 ticket today.

No problem. PSN billren2k3 and PSN cobragolf247 ( I think :lol: as I have too many accounts from the good old days :) but I'll confirm) I have all b'day / level tickets on both accounts so it will help me move them out faster.

Rayzah I have you on my main account but not on the secondary. I'll send both of you guys FR from the accounts when I get home tomorrow night and start sending 👍

Ticket '99 sent! Will send high to low. Can't send FR from my alt account yet as I am getting PSN maintenance notice from my sub accounts :(

Thanks for all the Nero Nemisis sir!! Much appreciated!

i'd be interested in a couple of BTR's and a chaser if you have one.

what would you be looking for in return?

Ticket '99 sent! Will send high to low. Can't send FR from my alt account yet as I am getting PSN maintenance notice from my sub accounts :(

Received, thanks a bunch!!
'42 sent, sending '44 tonight hopefully.

Awesome! Thank you so much. :cheers:

Thanks for all the Nero Nemisis sir!! Much appreciated!

It's my pleasure sir, thanks for the tickets!!

I keep you on the list for free slots as they come along - probably after the weekend. Thanks!

Hi Rayzah, OP not updated in sometime with receipts? Are the 3 not claimed for?

But no new wish list?

:cheers: thanks on them tickets. Still in the inbox...just a bit more to go in the 24hrs of green hell.

Tickets '89 / '90 sent!
Thank you sir! Let me know if there's any cars I can put on share for you! 👍

Hi Rayzah, OP not updated in sometime with receipts? Are the 3 not claimed for?

But no new wish list?

:cheers: thanks on them tickets. Still in the inbox...just a bit more to go in the 24hrs of green hell.

Not yet, those three are still hanging in limbo :banghead:
Once completed, I'm going to start on classic muscle cars, but I want to get these imports finished up first! I hate a cluttered delivery truck :sly:
Gonna send a couple of tickets to gazelle and taz_man tonight, I'll shoot over a couple more lvl 1's to HP after tomorrow's reset buddy!!

Not yet, those three are still hanging in limbo :banghead:
Once completed, I'm going to start on classic muscle cars, but I want to get these imports finished up first! I hate a cluttered delivery truck :sly:
Gonna send a couple of tickets to gazelle and taz_man tonight, I'll shoot over a couple more lvl 1's to HP after tomorrow's reset buddy!!
I hear that! Hate when car tickets are in the mix with ripping tickets.

Keep see-ing that darker red come up a few times on the Prelude :ouch: Soon!!!

All good on my side bud and the ones you sent should do for a while :cheers:

Tickets '85 / '86 sent! Going to be out of town for a few days so can't send again until Wednesday but will be able to finish you off in consecutive days once I get back

Look for the 54 and the 58 today at lunch!

EDIT: Shipped both at time stated below.

Last edited:
Tickets '87 / '88 sent!
Tickets '85 / '86 sent! Going to be out of town for a few days so can't send again until Wednesday but will be able to finish you off in consecutive days once I get back

Thank you so much sir! Enjoy your time out of town!!
Look for the 54 and the 58 today at lunch!

EDIT: Shipped both at time stated below.

Thank you very much my friend. Any interest in me sending you something good chap?

Back