Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
No worries, I'll send you the 23, on behalf of mister Chargers generosity 👍

Thank you mate! Anything I can send you in return for your kindness?

Thank you so much Chef!!

Wow... I think the LP400 in Nero would be nice.... I haven't checked my OCD yet, work has been insane since mardi gras. I'll be sure to get back to you my good sir. Thank you so much!
Cheers!

Rayzah thank you for the 23 Tkt.:bowdown:

My friend bluecharger:tup: and :bowdown: for coming to my rescue.

Both of you get mutilple Gold Stars in my book of thanks.

Hi

The tickets have finally given a Honda!

Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Premium White Pearl

I will take a 2003 ticket to taz_man_uk2 please as your schedule allows.

👍

Hey Rayzah :cheers: Just SENT a Level 13 Ticket, and there's no problem on my end, but I wish for clarification on what you want please. I have you slated for 3 more slots of tickets, and please see my profile visitors' message about which to choose from. The plan was lvls 13,11, 8, and 1, but I see SD180 sending some of that and I can't remember if I've seen you say you dislike doubling up on tickets or if that was elsewhere. So I know things are hectic, I do read your thread;) so breathe and regroup and all that good crap and set me straight for tomorrow night please:) BTW, I'm adding to BC44's inventory pretty much daily, so no matter what you asked for, you have three sends coming from BC44, pick what ya want;) :cheers:

Last edited:
Level 1 ticket sent. 👍

Thank you my friend! Nismo R32's sent 👍
Rayzah thank you for the 23 Tkt.:bowdown:

My friend bluecharger:tup: and :bowdown: for coming to my rescue.

Both of you get mutilple Gold Stars in my book of thanks.

No worries mate! Anything to help! And be sure to double thank Mr. Charger for his selfless generosity! 👍
Hi

The tickets have finally given a Honda!

Honda Accord Euro-R '02 Premium White Pearl

I will take a 2003 ticket to taz_man_uk2 please as your schedule allows.

👍

Haha awesome good sir!! Congrats :sly: Have you penciled in for the 22nd if that's alright :cheers:
Hey Rayzah :cheers: Just SENT a Level 13 Ticket

Thank you so much, for your gifts, and for your patience. You did read correct, I am trying to avoid duplicate tickets on my main account so I can have room for potentially everything in the game :nervous:
But anything you can send that chips away at my list is GREATLY appreciated!!
Cheers my good man!

No worries mate! Anything to help! And be sure to double thank Mr. Charger for his selfless generosity! 👍

He is, he is:lol:! We have a little underground Muscle Car swap meet going:lol:👍

Thank you so much, for your gifts, and for your patience. You did read correct, I am trying to avoid duplicate tickets on my main account so I can have room for potentially everything in the game :nervous:
But anything you can send that chips away at my list is GREATLY appreciated!!

I'll go with Level 11 tomorrow evening, and check your car needs, as SD180 is down for the others I had but the problem for me is that 44 is the one sending, and it's inventory is still quite limited. The good thing is that when I see a need on your OP, I'll know quick-like if I got it!:) If/When I find something, I'll post back here, so you can know it's pending:tup: If I can't find 2 other things for now, you know you'll have preference anyway with BC44;) There'll always be another OCD:lol: NOTE: Saxplayer is up and about a bit, so will be accepting his car tomorrow, so unless you tell me you've got it already before then, I've put your NERO TENEBRE Lambo down for March 13th for right now on BC43's schedule:cheers: And thanks for the update!

EDIT: And I thought I was hard to shop for:lol: All you're asking for is Lotuses (which 43 can do, in APRIL :lol:) and Hondas (Hondas? Hondas?)? And not even a Civic Race Car, but Accords? Ask me for for anything else, ANYthing else:lol: If it's not on that inventory for 44 in my profile, 44 ain't got it 0/0/0. I'll be working on this....(mumble)....stoopid PD limits....(grumble)

Last edited:
Level 2 Ticket sent. 👍

Thanks brother!

He is, he is:lol:! We have a little underground Muscle Car swap meet going:lol:👍

I'll go with Level 11 tomorrow evening, and check your car needs, as SD180 is down for the others I had but the problem for me is that 44 is the one sending, and it's inventory is still quite limited. The good thing is that when I see a need on your OP, I'll know quick-like if I got it!:) If/When I find something, I'll post back here, so you can know it's pending:tup: If I can't find 2 other things for now, you know you'll have preference anyway with BC44;) There'll always be another OCD:lol: NOTE: Saxplayer is up and about a bit, so will be accepting his car tomorrow, so unless you tell me you've got it already before then, I've put your NERO TENEBRE Lambo down for March 13th for right now on BC43's schedule:cheers: And thanks for the update!

EDIT: And I thought I was hard to shop for:lol: All you're asking for is Lotuses (which 43 can do, in APRIL :lol:) and Hondas (Hondas? Hondas?)? And not even a Civic Race Car, but Accords? Ask me for for anything else, ANYthing else:lol: If it's not on that inventory for 44 in my profile, 44 ain't got it 0/0/0. I'll be working on this....(mumble)....stoopid PD limits....(grumble)

Haha, I like them because they are IMPOSSIBLE to complete in all colours, as my thread clearly dictates :sly:
It's this set I'd like to complete, but trust me, I have a HUGE list of other colour car sets I will be posting once these blasted few are completed :D
Thank you for the ticket my friend :cheers:

Haha, I like them because they are IMPOSSIBLE to complete in all colours, as my thread clearly dictates :sly:
It's this set I'd like to complete, but trust me, I have a HUGE list of other colour car sets I will be posting once these blasted few are completed :D
Thank you for the ticket my friend :cheers:

Put me down for Levels 4, 7, 14 and will schedule them accordingly (tomorrow, 14; 2-18: 7, 2-21: 4) 👍
Update: got all those scumbum B-Spec tix and one bada:censored: rip-snortin' Bob! (sniff) Hard to believe at midnight that lil goober was bouncing himself off that little hook barrier on the backside of Cote D'Azur 4 times all by himself.....So proud.....so proud :cheers:

Level 11 Ticket SENT 👍

Last edited:
Do you need the tickets in black in your OP?

Just pointing out the obvious and letting you know I've sent the level 11, and will be sending 14, 7, and 4 over the next few days;) If Rayzah wishes to accept extra, that's his hook to cast:tup:

I have the Lotus V8 GT '98 in Mustard Yellow if you still need it. If so I would like your '71 Charger Super Bee in Dark Green Metallic.

I have every ticket in game and would like to know if the op needs any as i would like the Audi RS 4 '01 Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect thats why i have posted i can give as many tickets as he would like/need.

Hi

The tickets are being kind!

This has been delivered:

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 Mustard Yellow

Please can you send Racin 510's the following:

'71 Charger Super Bee in Dark Green Metallic

Last edited:
Level 5 Ticket sent. 👍
Thank you my brother, couple of Academy's sent your way 👍
level 14 ticket SENT 👍

Thank you kindly good sir! You rock!! :cheers:
I have every ticket in game and would like to know if the op needs any as i would like the Audi RS 4 '01 Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect thats why i have posted i can give as many tickets as he would like/need.

Hi Calico, I would really love the 2002 year ticket, I'll pencil you in for the Audi my good chap. 👍

I have the Lotus V8 GT '98 in Mustard Yellow if you still need it. If so I would like your '71 Charger Super Bee in Dark Green Metallic.

No need, it's been delivered by Taz, in return, I will be sending you your Charger. Be sure to give Taz an internet high five!!

Hi

The tickets are being kind!

This has been delivered:

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 Mustard Yellow

Please can you send Racin 510's the following:

'71 Charger Super Bee in Dark Green Metallic

Thank you sir, you are too kind. If ever I can deliver something to you, please let me know.

Cheers mates!

Hi

No worries mate. There was a bit of a mix up on my part, did not see Racin's offer above but all sorted now.

Regards

Hi Calico, I would really love the 2002 year ticket, I'll pencil you in for the Audi my good chap. 👍

Will send it tomorrow.👍👍

Rayzah, just alerting you your Level 4 ticket will arrive just after tomorrow's reset due to a cancellation:tup:

Thank you my good friend!! :bowdown:

Anytime my friend :cheers: Are you still in need of the Nero Tenebre '74 Lambo LP400? You needed to check your OCD and BC44 has it and can shoot it you after just a few days of shuffling Cudas around, by Monday for sure;)

Anytime my friend :cheers: Are you still in need of the Nero Tenebre '74 Lambo LP400? You needed to check your OCD and BC44 has it and can shoot it you after just a few days of shuffling Cudas around, by Monday for sure;)

Apologies for DP, still PS3 browsing....I have Level 9 ticket now also.....say for Wednesday?

Hi Rayzah
I will cover the Amuse R1 Royal Navy Blue donation for ch1potle. It will be a couple of weeks and will get a date for you soon 👍

Apologies for DP, still PS3 browsing....I have Level 9 ticket now also.....say for Wednesday?

Gosh that would be awesome! May I give you something in return for it, please?

Hi Rayzah
I will cover the Amuse R1 Royal Navy Blue donation for ch1potle. It will be a couple of weeks and will get a date for you soon 👍

You just made my day! I often don't open my tickets for saving until the set is complete, and that last little bugger has been hard to acquire!
Everything ok with Ch1potle? Haven't seen him online in awhile?
Thank you my friend, what would you like in return for it?

:cheers: chaps!!

Back