Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
Is that Honda Integra Type-R '99 same car with Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)'99?

If yes...
I would trade my Honda Integra Type-R (DC2) '99 Vogue Silver Metallic with Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl
and my BMW M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic with Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic

thanks

Is that Honda Integra Type-R '99 same car with Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)'99?

If yes...
I would trade my Honda Integra Type-R (DC2) '99 Vogue Silver Metallic with Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl
and my BMW M3 '04 Titansilber Metallic with Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic

thanks

They are the one and the same!! The dc2 chassis code was used until the 4th generation Integra was released, using the dc5 chassis.

As long as both your cars are 0 miles, 0 switch I would certainly love to trade!!

My next trade dates are the 17th and 18th of Feb. If this is okay, I'd love to pencil you in!!

Cheers!

They are the one and the same!! The dc2 chassis code was used until the 4th generation Integra was released, using the dc5 chassis.

As long as both your cars are 0 miles, 0 switch I would certainly love to trade!!

My next trade dates are the 17th and 18th of Feb. If this is okay, I'd love to pencil you in!!

Cheers!

Yes.. Off course they had triple zero stats :)

Ok... put it on the schedule mate 👍

Maullz_Leonhart
Yes.. Off course they had triple zero stats :)

Ok... put it on the schedule mate 👍

You got yourself a trade sir 👍

I'll get you penciled in right away.

Cheers!!

2010 Bday Ticket sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. 👍
dodge.gif
Charger 440 R/T '70 Orange sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. 👍

Chat you soon. :)

ruf.gif
CTR2 '96 Dark Blue sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. 👍

All trades from me complete. 👍

Chat you soon. :)

I no longer need this:Subaru Impreza touring Black #97, I won it a contest. I have one more car to get to you and we should be all caught up. Thanks for the trades my friend:)👍

I no longer need this:Subaru Impreza touring Black #97, I won it a contest. I have one more car to get to you and we should be all caught up. Thanks for the trades my friend:)👍

Alrighty then, congrats on the prize!!

Thanks again for the trades, it's been a real pleasure doing business with you
👍

:cheers:

Hello rayzah, hope you are well sir. as promised i have a free send for you on the 17th.

From this list.....
Audi quattro....diamond silver metallic
bmw 2002......shwarz and chamonix
mugen s2000...yellow and dark blue i think (i have shared this one for you to check out)
Ruf ctr 96....light blue (again have put online for you to confirm)

pick one of these and its on the house 👍

as for the rest, i am booked until late february, so i will keep them safe and chexk back with you nearer the time:sly:

cheers mate

Hi i have the MUGEN S2000 '00 0/0/0 in black color could i get any1 of the academy cars or the FT-86 II Concept '11?

Hello rayzah, hope you are well sir. as promised i have a free send for you on the 17th.

From this list.....
Audi quattro....diamond silver metallic
bmw 2002......shwarz and chamonix
mugen s2000...yellow and dark blue i think (i have shared this one for you to check out)
Ruf ctr 96....light blue (again have put online for you to confirm)

pick one of these and its on the house 👍

as for the rest, i am booked until late february, so i will keep them safe and chexk back with you nearer the time:sly:

I am quite well sir, I hope you are as well 👍
As for the car, I would LOVE the CTR Light blue, I'll check your profile to see if it's the right one, but it's a real soft blue, baby blue almost, like the North Carolina Tar Heels blue.

Thank you so much buddy, your generosity is most appreciated :cheers:

Hi i have the MUGEN S2000 '00 0/0/0 in black color could i get any1 of the academy cars or the FT-86 II Concept '11?

Hello Sir! I would love to make this deal. Just to make you aware though, my next trade date isn't open until the 27th of this month :(
Let me know if you still want to proceed and I'll get you penciled in.
Cheers!!

I have this as i owe you 1:
Audi Quattro '82 Diamond Silver Metallic

Perfect!! Thanks a lot sir, it really has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Many thanks to all,
Cheers guys!!

Audi Quattro '82 Lhasa Metallic SENT
Audi Quattro '82 Diamond Silver Metallic Will send tomorrow

Seams like you have quite a few things that I need... and I though I had more that you need before looking on those last posts (BMW 2002 Turbo and Audi quattro...), still I have 2 Mugen S2000 to offer you:
Mugen S2000 '00 Black
Mugen S2000 '00 Yellow

Are you booking further then the dates mentioned?

If so I would like to book those to the 27th and 28th (or later, since I'm also booked up to the 26th) and I would want:
BMW ///M3 GTR
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic

I'll trade you a red mugen for a red 370z academy.

Sure! I assume your Mugen is 0/0?
My next trade date isn't until the end of this month though. Let me know what you want to do and I'll get you penciled in!!

Seams like you have quite a few things that I need... and I though I had more that you need before looking on those last posts (BMW 2002 Turbo and Audi quattro...), still I have 2 Mugen S2000 to offer you:
Mugen S2000 '00 Black
Mugen S2000 '00 Yellow

Are you booking further then the dates mentioned?

If so I would like to book those to the 27th and 28th (or later, since I'm also booked up to the 26th) and I would want:
BMW ///M3 GTR
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic

Those cars work just fine for me, though my next trade dates open aren't until the first of March. If that's okay I'll get you penciled in!!

Audi Quattro '82 Diamond Silver Metallic SENT.

You are the man. I am indebted to you sir, as I now owe you a car. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll toss you one on my next open trade date 👍

Cheers everyone!!

Rayzah
Sure! I assume your Mugen is 0/0?
My next trade date isn't until the end of this month though. Let me know what you want to do and I'll get you penciled in!!

Those cars work just fine for me, though my next trade dates open aren't until the first of March. If that's okay I'll get you penciled in!!

You are the man. I am indebted to you sir, as I now owe you a car. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll toss you one on my next open trade date 👍

Cheers everyone!!

Yep it's 0/0/0 and that works for me. I'll send your car sometime before this weekend 👍

Ok, that's no problem, just let me know what days exactly, so I can put that on my calendar 👍

Back