Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
I have black 1997 supra rz o/o/o will trade for one of different color when you have open send.

Perfect. Have you down for 14th Feb. đź‘Ť

And boom, just like that, Rayzah goes from having 0 Supra RZ's to having all of them. Gotta love all the awesome members of gtplanet.

Fixed :sly:

Cheers fellas!!

So I forgot that I have the supra on my alt account. So you now have FR's from both my main account, StrikerTek, and my alt account, CarWinner315. The supra will come from CarWinner315, but please send the yellow 370z to StrikerTek when your send day rolls around. Thanks!

Hey Rayz, I'll just take the '97 Supra RZ in Blue that you have

Sure thing sir!

So I forgot that I have the supra on my alt account. So you now have FR's from both my main account, StrikerTek, and my alt account, CarWinner315. The supra will come from CarWinner315, but please send the yellow 370z to StrikerTek when your send day rolls around. Thanks!

I think I can handle that đź‘Ť

I had a 1998 Acura Integra (MT)but sold it for $2000. I only paid $3000 for it. It lasted 4 years. Then I had a baby and the clutch was acting funny.:guilty: (changing the master aqnd slave cylinder did not do the trick, kept me in the garage for 6-7 hours)

I had a 1998 Acura Integra (MT)but sold it for $2000. I only paid $3000 for it. It lasted 4 years. Then I had a baby and the clutch was acting funny.:guilty: (changing the master aqnd slave cylinder did not do the trick, kept me in the garage for 6-7 hours)

Haha! They're fun cars, but need some TLC from time to time. I have a '96 DB8 I've been slowly working on over the last few years. It's an expensive hobby, and has kind of been put on the back burner since I bought my e46 a couple years ago. Only 76k on the clock! Sadly, I don't drive it as much as I would like :(

Here she is on route 1 in Maine...

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

Haha! They're fun cars, but need some TLC from time to time. I have a '96 DB8 I've been slowly working on over the last few years. It's an expensive hobby, and has kind of been put on the back burner since I bought my e46 a couple years ago. Only 76k on the clock! Sadly, I don't drive it as much as I would like :(

Here she is on route 1 in Maine...

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

Sweet ride my friend. đź‘Ť

ruf.gif
CTR2 Gunmetal - Sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. đź‘Ť

Chat you soon mate. :)

Last edited:
i have
Acura Integra Type R '01
- Flamenco pearl Black

i am looking for
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl

and message me when you get the other colour of the acura integra type r, i am also looking for that and can trade for it in the future

Last edited:
ruf.gif
CTR2 Gunmetal - Sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. đź‘Ť

Chat you soon mate. :)

And received đź‘Ť
Thanks again sir, a kind gesture indeed :cheers:

i have
Acura Integra Type R '01
- Flamenco pearl Black

i am looking for
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Starlight Black Pearl

and message me when you get the other colour of the acura integra type r, i am also looking for that and can trade for it in the future

Deal. My next send date is the 15th feb. if that works for you :nervous:

I'm going to be grinding some 2001 tickets here shortly to wrap up some collections, I'll shoot ya message if all goes well đź‘Ť

And received đź‘Ť
Thanks again sir, a kind gesture indeed :cheers:

You´re welcome good sir, glad to help. 👍
Hope you don´t mind keeping you updated on your thread...

Chat you soon and :cheers:.

You´re welcome good sir, glad to help. 👍
Hope you don´t mind keeping you updated on your thread...

Chat you soon and :cheers:.

I don't mind in the least bit đź‘Ť

I'll be sure to leave feedback for you as well when crypto and I have this mega deal all wrapped up.
Thanks again :gtpflag:

Deal. My next send date is the 15th feb. if that works for you :nervous:

I'm going to be grinding some 2001 tickets here shortly to wrap up some collections, I'll shoot ya message if all goes well đź‘Ť

Yeah sure im free on that date so we can trade.

I have a champ white integra type R, I'll trade you it for a lvl 6 ticket. I can send the car tomorrow if that's okay

I have a champ white integra type R, I'll trade you it for a lvl 6 ticket. I can send the car tomorrow if that's okay

Sounds good to me sir. Next send date is the 16th Feb. if that's okay with you.
Just to verify the car is the '99 Type-R correct?
Cheers!

Rayzah
Sounds good to me sir. Next send date is the 16th Feb. if that's okay with you.
Just to verify the car is the '99 Type-R correct?
Cheers!

Yep it's a 0/0/0 '99 Type-R đź‘Ť but yea that's fine, I'll send the car tomorrow around 7pm pacific time

Yep it's a 0/0/0 '99 Type-R đź‘Ť but yea that's fine, I'll send the car tomorrow around 7pm pacific time

Excellent!! I'll get you penciled in đź‘Ť
Always a pleasure sir,

Cheers!!

Many thanks, good sir đź‘Ť

I don't mind in the least bit đź‘Ť

I'll be sure to leave feedback for you as well when crypto and I have this mega deal all wrapped up.
Thanks again :gtpflag:

2009 BDay Ticket sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. đź‘Ť

Chat you soon. :)

2009 BDay Ticket sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. đź‘Ť

Thank you so much!!

Type-R has been sent đź‘Ť

And received đź‘Ť

Such a sweet car!!

ruf.gif
BTR '86 Off White sent on behalf of Cryptomanic. đź‘Ť

Chat you soon. :)

Thanks again!! You guys must have stricken quite the deal for you to be so kind!! Much appreciated!!

Back