Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
Hi Rayzah i would like these 3 for the Bmw's discussed in my thread i will send before your available dates and wait for you to send when you are available .

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Championship White
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda NSX-R Concept '01

Hi Rayzah i would like these 3 for the Bmw's discussed in my thread i will send before your available dates and wait for you to send when you are available .

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Championship White
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Edition Road Car, Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda NSX-R Concept '01

Deal.
I will send those three on 2/3, 2/4 and 2/5, in return for:
BMW M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW M3 GTR '03

Will pencil you in right now calico.
Thank you sir 👍

Hey Rayzah,

Do you have any supra's at all yet from the list? I have a couple but would like other colours in return, if not what colour are your 0/0/0 TVR Griffith's ?? 👍

Hey Rayzah,

Do you have any supra's at all yet from the list? I have a couple but would like other colours in return, if not what colour are your 0/0/0 TVR Griffith's ?? 👍

I've gotten 0 of the Supra's I'm in search of :(

Not sure on the Griffiths, I believe they are in black, but I'm not 100% certain. I'll be at work today until about midnight EST, I'll check first thing when I get home 👍

Cheers!

Hey Rayzah,

Not sure on the Griffiths, I believe they are in black, but I'm not 100% certain. I'll be at work today until about midnight EST, I'll check first thing when I get home 👍

Cheers!

Hey Guy's I have them but my next available date is 2.13.2012..... :scared: :crazy: I know.... Just an FYI if your interested..... 👍

Hey Guy's I have them but my next available date is 2.13.2012..... :scared: :crazy: I know.... Just an FYI if your interested..... 👍

Of course you do sharky!! :D
Well, I'm not going anywhere as far as this trading thing is going, so perhaps we'll have to make a deal. I'm going to grind some tickets and see if I can finally offer you something you're in search of :nervous:

Cheers!

Cheers!

Hey Rayzah,

I'll get the ball rolling tonight and send over Toyota Supra RZ '97 - Blue Mica Metallic I can wait for a car to come back my way, if you don't have a Griffith I need then it could well be another Freebie 👍

Sharky,

You have pretty much everything but we never have anything to give you back ;)

Edit - Blue Mica Metallic Supra should now be in your giftbox Rayzah 👍

Last edited:
Hey Rayzah,

I'll get the ball rolling tonight and send over Toyota Supra RZ '97 - Blue Mica Metallic I can wait for a car to come back my way, if you don't have a Griffith I need then it could well be another Freebie 👍

Edit - Blue Mica Metallic Supra should now be in your giftbox Rayzah 👍

I hate freebies Ig, I really want to give something back, and soon. My Griffitths are Space Blue Pearl.. Can I send one of these to you? Pretty please??

I hate freebies Ig, I really want to give something back, and soon. My Griffitths are Space Blue Pearl.. Can I send one of these to you? Pretty please??

Lol no, I already have space blue pearl, hold me a slot and i'll get back to you with a want 👍

Hey Rayzah! I've got a 0/0 Supra RZ '97 in Silver Metallic Graphite. I'm interested in your 370Z GT-Academy in Ultimate Yellow. My next available date I have to send is 1/22 after the reset. So I'll send the Supra then, and you can just pencil me in for your next available date for the yellow GT-A. Sound like a trade?

I also have a 0/0 Supra SZ-R '97 in Super White II if you decide to start collecting those :)

Hmm, I must have missed when the Supra RZ '97 was in the OCD? How else would one get this car in zero miles since it is a UCD standard car and almost always has around 20K miles? Or is the 0/0 that people are referring to for 0 switches and 0 wins?

Just curious, not trying to derail the thread. 👍

Oops, nevermind. I forgot about Level and Birthday Tickets. DOH! :banghead:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Trade Thread. :cheers:

Last edited:
Rayzah
Done :cheers:

Of course, as my luck would have it, it's the one that popped up in my OCD :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have you down for a black subaru super touring on my thread but nowhere on your schedule. I also have 13 trades to send you. You have 12. If you leave off the dark blue btr we would be even. On my cell at work, let me know if I screwed up something as I am confused. Thanks again for the trades sir.

Hi rayzah, would you mind if i change my pending nismo - lightening yellow, for a black one please? Yes you've guessed it....the one in my ocd is yellow too. Let me know what you think...no worries either way sir, take it easy

Hey Rayzah! I've got a 0/0 Supra RZ '97 in Silver Metallic Graphite. I'm interested in your 370Z GT-Academy in Ultimate Yellow. My next available date I have to send is 1/22 after the reset. So I'll send the Supra then, and you can just pencil me in for your next available date for the yellow GT-A. Sound like a trade?

I also have a 0/0 Supra SZ-R '97 in Super White II if you decide to start collecting those :)

Sure thing sir! I'll pencil you in for the RZ, I think I'm going to hold off on the SZ-R, for now at least :sly:

Will be sending 8 Feb. if that suits you.

Cheers!!

I have you down for a black subaru super touring on my thread but nowhere on your schedule. I also have 13 trades to send you. You have 12. If you leave off the dark blue btr we would be even. On my cell at work, let me know if I screwed up something as I am confused. Thanks again for the trades sir.

I was going through my PM's, and could only find 12 trades, I'm going to have to go through our threads to see if maybe I missed something, because now I'm confused too :scared:
Either way, we'll figure something out. If need be, I'll send the Black scooby and find something else from your immense selection of cars in trade for it 👍

Hi rayzah, would you mind if i change my pending nismo - lightening yellow, for a black one please? Yes you've guessed it....the one in my ocd is yellow too. Let me know what you think...no worries either way sir, take it easy

I can most certainly do that sir!! Funny that the NISMO in my OCD is the Black one :dopey:

Cheers my friends!!

Rayzah
Sure thing sir! I'll pencil you in for the RZ, I think I'm going to hold off on the SZ-R, for now at least :sly:

Will be sending 8 Feb. if that suits you.

Cheers!!

Feb 8 sounds great! I sent the FR to Rayzah, is there any alt account I need to FR too? Should I send the supra to Rayzah?

Feb 8 sounds great! I sent the FR to Rayzah, is there any alt account I need to FR too? Should I send the supra to Rayzah?

Perfect! Got you all penciled in, Rayzah is where the car will be going, and coming from 👍

Cheers sir!!

I have this if you would like to add to schedule.👍

If you're referring to the Supra RZ, then heck yeah!! I have four left to get, do you have all four of them?
And if so, what may I send in return for them good sir?

:cheers:

Perfect! Got you all penciled in, Rayzah is where the car will be going, and coming from 👍

Cheers sir!!

If you're referring to the Supra RZ, then heck yeah!! I have four left to get, do you have all four of them?
And if so, what may I send in return for them good sir?

:cheers:
Sorry forgot to paste lol
I will be getting red and white rz 31st & 1st but i was actually on about the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 pencil me in for all 3 if needed.

I will be getting red and white rz 31st & 1st but i was actually on about the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 pencil me in for all 3 if needed.

Excellent! I'll get you penciled in for 3 cars, send dates starting 10 Feb.
Let me know what you're after and we'll get this all buttoned up!

Cheers!

Excellent! I'll get you penciled in for 3 cars, send dates starting 10 Feb.
Let me know what you're after and we'll get this all buttoned up!

Cheers!

These 3 would be good thanks.
370z Academy Blade Brilliant Silver
370z Academy Blade Titanium Grey
370z Academy Blade Silver

Hey Rayz,

I'll take the Red Supra please once you have it on your next free date :cheers:

I have a slot reserved for you my friend :sly:

As soon as I get it, it'll be in your gift box 👍

Cheers sir, and thanks again for everything. As soon as my widget starts working again, my GTP_RayzahBlade account will be remote racing your bobs for a bit :cheers:

I have an RZ in Grayish Green Mica available....pencil me in for your next day and I will let you know what I want...will send the car tomorrow after reset send FR to hemiwilly723

I have an RZ in Grayish Green Mica available....pencil me in for your next day and I will let you know what I want...will send the car tomorrow after reset send FR to hemiwilly723

Sounds good to me sir, just a heads up though, my next trade date isn't until the 13th :nervous:

If this is okay with you, just let me know and I'll get you penciled in 👍

Cheers!!

Sounds good to me sir, just a heads up though, my next trade date isn't until the 13th :nervous:

If this is okay with you, just let me know and I'll get you penciled in 👍

Cheers!!

I have black 1997 supra rz o/o/o will trade for one of different color when you have open send.

Latest Posts

Back