Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
If I do not receive this one I may need to substitute something else or take off a car.

RUF BTR '86 Dark Blue ~ Pending, Cryptomanic 2/3

Turns out I do not have it currently. :yuck:

If I do not receive this one I may need to substitute something else or take off a car.

RUF BTR '86 Dark Blue ~ Pending, Cryptomanic 2/3

Turns out I do not have it currently. :yuck:

No worries my brother, I'm sure we can work something out. 👍

No worries my brother, I'm sure we can work something out. 👍

Ok, I will keep a look out, I keep getting medium blue instead of dark blue RUFS lol. I am sure closer to that date I will have something. :) Thank you.

2002 Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG, 2002 Chevy Silverrado and, 2002 Infiniti Fx45 concept.

Last edited:
Hi mate, hoping to add on to our deal.....i have a black ruf btr '86 0/0/0 that i can send on the 14th in return for your orange ft 86 ll '11? What do you think? Thanks mate

Hi mate, hoping to add on to our deal.....i have a black ruf btr '86 0/0/0 that i can send on the 14th in return for your orange ft 86 ll '11? What do you think? Thanks mate

Deal. I'll pencil you in right now.

Cheers!

Thanks mate...marked down at my end too

lvl 18 ticket sent mate.......and nsx '01 received, thanks

Ticket received 👍

Would really love to get these Audi's and M3's wrapped up. I will be offering all trades for copious amounts of 2004 birthday tickets,
Cheers!

I have a Dark Yellow BTR 0/0/0 (there's a light one too). Is that the one you're interested?

I have a Dark Yellow BTR 0/0/0 (there's a light one too). Is that the one you're interested?

Yes sir! I've updated the OP to reflect my desire for both colours. Thanks! 👍
What would like in return for it?

Cheers!

Morning mate, lvl 19 ticket sent yesterday...forgot to post, sorry. Cheers:tup:

No worries sir!

Sent over your FT-86 II a short bit ago.

Cheers back at you!!

Yes sir! I've updated the OP to reflect my desire for both colours. Thanks! 👍
What would like in return for it?

Cheers!

I'd like your FT86 Concept II in silky black, but I won't be able to send until the 16th though.
Thanks

Hi mate,

I have : RUF BTR '86 Light Yellow

How about a swap for : RUF CTR2 '96 Dark Blue ~ (Pending, Cryptomanic 2/9) when you get it.

No worries sir!

Sent over your FT-86 II a short bit ago.

Cheers back at you!!

......and ft 86 received thanks.
I am going to check with some one for your audi and bmw requests. In any case i can help with '01 tickets and possibly '04 tickets. I will be in touch soon 👍
sorry mate no luck with the two cars but i can do as many '01 & '04 tickets as you want to trade for. Available from the 25th but possibly a little sooner. Cheers sir

Last edited:
I'd like your FT86 Concept II in silky black, but I won't be able to send until the 16th though.
Thanks

Deal. I'll pencil you in. Please add Rayzah before the trade date, as I may be able to send a bit earlier.

Cheers!

Hi mate,

I have : RUF BTR '86 Light Yellow

How about a swap for : RUF CTR2 '96 Dark Blue ~ (Pending, Cryptomanic 2/9) when you get it.

Deal. I will pencil you in sir!
Thanks!

......and ft 86 received thanks.
I am going to check with some one for your audi and bmw requests. In any case i can help with '01 tickets and possibly '04 tickets. I will be in touch soon 👍
sorry mate no luck with the two cars but i can do as many '01 & '04 tickets as you want to trade for. Available from the 25th but possibly a little sooner. Cheers sir

That sounds fine to me. Please make a list of what you would like, and we can orchestrate a mass trade.
Please add GTP_RayzahBlade as that is where the tickets will end up going.
Thanks for everything.

Edit: Can you shoot me a PM, and we can discuss the details of this trade? Thanks a bunch!

Cheers everyone!!

Last edited:
Mr. Rayzah.... I have the following on low useage accounts that I may be able to schedule out for you soon if you have available slots.....

BMW M3 '04 (Carbonschwarz Metallic) (sharky967a)
BMW M3 '04 (Mysticblau Metallic) (sharky967f)
BMW M3 '04 (Oxfordgrun Metallic) (gt92aa)

AUDI RS 4 '01 (Misano Red Pearl Efeckt) (sharky967g)
AUDI RS 4 '01 (Goodwood Green Pearl Effect) (sharky967f)
AUDI RS 4 '01 (Nogaro Blue Pearl Effeckt) (sharky967d)
AUDI RS 4 '01 (Brilliant Black) (sharky967g)
AUDI RS 4 '01 (Imola Yellow) (sharky969)

Let me know if you want to work something out? or you may have something cooking already.... no worries... just throwing out there..... :sly:

Deal. I'll pencil you in. Please add Rayzah before the trade date, as I may be able to send a bit earlier.

Cheers!

Deal. I will pencil you in sir!
Thanks!

That sounds fine to me. Please make a list of what you would like, and we can orchestrate a mass trade.
Please add GTP_RayzahBlade as that is where the tickets will end up going.
Thanks for everything.

Edit: Can you shoot me a PM, and we can discuss the details of this trade? Thanks a bunch!

Cheers everyone!!

O.K. I'll put you down for the RUF BTR in light yellow 0/0/0 on 9th Feb.
You can send me the RUF CTR2 in Dark Blue when you get it.
Cheers.

O.K. I'll put you down for the RUF BTR in light yellow 0/0/0 on 9th Feb.
You can send me the RUF CTR2 in Dark Blue when you get it.
Cheers.

Excellent. Got you all set up.

OP edited, only a few cars left to get!!

A '01 and a '04 ticket for a Super Black and a Brilliant White GT-R Academy?

You can put me down for this one as well.....

RUF BTR '86 (Light Green)

Once again sir, you are the man. Thanks. :cheers:

A '01 and a '04 ticket for a Super Black and a Brilliant White GT-R Academy?

I'd love to! But my next available date isn't until the 1st of Feb. :(
Let me know if this works for you and you'd like to move foward, and I'll pencil you in 👍

Cheers!

I'd love to! But my next available date isn't until the 1st of Feb. :(
Let me know if this works for you and you'd like to move foward, and I'll pencil you in 👍

Cheers!

Fine with me, my next open spot isn't until the 30th anyways. I'll put you down for the 1st and 2nd of Feb. on my schedule as well. 👍

Fine with me, my next open spot isn't until the 30th anyways. I'll put you down for the 1st and 2nd of Feb. on my schedule as well. 👍

Perfect!
Got you all penciled in sir, thank you!

Cheers!

Hey Rayzah,

I sent over the NSX-R Concept over a week ago so you should be able to remove that from your pending list 👍

I'll send over the Falken GT-R as a gift at some point this week 👍

Hey Rayzah,

I sent over the NSX-R Concept over a week ago so you should be able to remove that from your pending list 👍

I'll send over the Falken GT-R as a gift at some point this week 👍

Fixed, thank you. I had edited it but I guess I forgot to hit save?

And thank you for the gift, it is most generous of you sir.
If there is anything, anything at all I can do to return the favor to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

Fixed, thank you. I had edited it but I guess I forgot to hit save?

And thank you for the gift, it is most generous of you sir.
If there is anything, anything at all I can do to return the favor to you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

Falken just sent over, I need nothing at all for now 👍

Falken just sent over, I need nothing at all for now 👍

I can't thank you enough sir. If ever you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Top notch gentleman you are 👍

Back