Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
I have RUF BTR '86 in Silver, if you want it, I'd like a 370Z Academy in any colour but Premium Le Mans Blue.
I can trade 15 Dec.

Edit: 0/0 of course.

No problems. I guessed that you just missed it.

I can certainly wait. Just let me know when you want to trade :)

Okay, Ill be glad to oblige your trade request, can start trading after Christmas (US)
Shall I pencil you in sir?

I have RUF BTR '86 in Silver, if you want it, I'd like a 370Z Academy in any colour but Premium Le Mans Blue.
I can trade 15 Dec.

Edit: 0/0 of course.

Sure! I'd love to trade, but won't be able to send until the later part of the month :(
Let me know if you would like to move forward, and what color you'd like me to send 👍

Cheers!

Sure! I'd love to trade, but won't be able to send until the later part of the month :(
Let me know if you would like to move forward, and what color you'd like me to send 👍

Cheers!

That's okay ;)
Is your 23rd free?
I don't know what colours the 370Z comes in.

That's okay ;)
Is your 23rd free?
I don't know what colours the 370Z comes in.

Assuming the trader before you accepts my offer, my next trade date will be the 27th, if that's okay with you.
Check my OP for a complete list of my 370z Academy colors 👍

Cheers!!

Alright brother you should have all those promised, I trust you have returned the favor...I have'nt had time to log in and check lately with a dang abscessed tooth!! ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway good trading

Alright brother you should have all those promised, I trust you have returned the favor...I have'nt had time to log in and check lately with a dang abscessed tooth!! ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway good trading

Ah I feel your pain brotha! I just a few abscessed yanked earlier this year. Anyhoo, got all your awesome cars, and sent the last of my 3 early this morning (EST).
It was great trading sir, let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
:cheers:

27 is fine too, I'd like a 370Z Academy in Ultimate Yellow please ;)

Splendid. I'll pencil you in now 👍
Just to be sure, your '86 RUF Silver is 0 mile, 0 switch correct?

I have a '86 BTR in light blue but I'm pretty much booked till the 11th next month. If its alright I'd like to trade you the BTR for a 370z academy car in blue

I have a '86 BTR in light blue but I'm pretty much booked till the 11th next month. If its alright I'd like to trade you the BTR for a 370z academy car in blue

I can handle that. If it's all the same to you, I'll send your car on the 11th as well?

Correct, last time I checked it was 0/0 ;)

Excellent. Looking forward to our trade. :D

Cheers guys!!

I can handle that. If it's all the same to you, I'll send your car on the 11th as well?

Excellent. Looking forward to our trade. :D

Cheers guys!!

I actually just got booked till the 19th on next month, if that is okay I can send the car then and you can schedule me for after then

latoslapise
I actually just got booked till the 19th on next month, if that is okay I can send the car then and you can schedule me for after then

Sounds just fine to me. The 19th it is then.

:cheers:

Hi mate sending M3 now 👍

Edit

BMW M3 '04 Phoenixgelb Metallic 0/0/0 Sent 👍

Awesome!!
Thank you so much sir, it was a pleasure doing business with you!
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Cheers! :cheers:

Awesome!!
Thank you so much sir, it was a pleasure doing business with you!
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Cheers! :cheers:

Same here, a pleasure, also thanks for sending the car sooner :bowdown: will check my garage and rip some tickets to see if I can get something to offer you 👍

Hi, Rayzah. Can I have your black FT-86 II Concept '11?
I have all BMW M3's and all RUF's.
I can trade today.

Hi, Rayzah. Can I have your black FT-86 II Concept '11?
I have all BMW M3's and all RUF's.
I can trade today.

Sure thing! My next trade slot is tomorrow after reset. Would like BMW M3 '04 in Alpinwieß?

Cheers!

Picked up a few gems over the holidays, updated OP.

Cheers!!

Hello, i would like to offer your needed tickets...18, 19 & 20. In return i would love to get your nsx '01 midnight pearl and your silky black ft 86 concept ll....as for a 3rd i am still thinking.
i can send around the 6th or 7th but will confirm dates and third choice later. I am happy to send first. What do you think? Cheers

3rd choice would be nsx lm prototype road car in championship white. my sending dates would be 4th, 6th & 8th if thats good with you.

Last edited:
Hello, i would like to offer your needed tickets...18, 19 & 20. In return i would love to get your nsx '01 midnight pearl and your silky black ft 86 concept ll....as for a 3rd i am still thinking.
i can send around the 6th or 7th but will confirm dates and third choice later. I am happy to send first. What do you think? Cheers

3rd choice would be nsx lm prototype road car in championship white. my sending dates would be 4th, 6th & 8th if thats good with you.

This sounds just fine to me sir. Will be sending to you on those dates as well, if that's alright with you 👍

Cheers!!

This sounds just fine to me sir. Will be sending to you on those dates as well, if that's alright with you 👍

Cheers!!

Absolutly fine mate. I will send fr soon. Thanks again

Fr sent mate

Last edited:
Hi I added you over the PSN, I have the tickets (18, 19, 20) you want, and the NSX-R Concept '01 0/0, may I have your Toyota FT 86 II concept black?

i got level 18 and level 20 tix
i would like the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Berlina Black 0/0
and
the NISMO 400R Sonic Silver Metallic
please can trade 28th and 29th

Hi I added you over the PSN, I have the tickets (18, 19, 20) you want, and the NSX-R Concept '01 0/0, may I have your Toyota FT 86 II concept black?

Hello! I have trades pending for the tickets, sorry about that. Is there anything else from my wanted list you may have? If not I could trade for three (3) of the level 19 tickets?
Thanks!

Falken GT-R RC for Ft-86 concept '11

I can do that, my next open slot isn't until the 12th of January though :(
Let me know if you would still like to proceed forward and I'll pencil you in.
Thanks!

Sending the BTR right now.
PS: I send an FR from SpeedQber2, ignore it please.

Got it, and FR ignored :sly:
Great trading with you, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! :cheers:

i got level 18 and level 20 tix
i would like the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Berlina Black 0/0
and
the NISMO 400R Sonic Silver Metallic
please can trade 28th and 29th

Hello! I actually have those tickets pending already, is there anything else off my list you have we can trade for? I could even do it for a couple of level 19 tickets?

Cheers to all!!

Back