Rayzah's 0/0 Junkyard.. Closed for Repairs

• Thread starter Rayzah
  • 773 comments
Duping is saving your game data right before you send a car to a removable disk (thumb drive, external HD ect.) and after you send the car/item you reload that data back onto your game file, thus keeping the car you just gifted.
I'll move forward with our original deal, and send you an academy car, in 0/0, on Dec. 9th.

Cheers!

Oh, duping sounds cool...
Anyways, thanks for the Academy car deal!:D

Hey I got your BMW M3 '04 in Imolarot and of course 0/0/0. I need your Red Integra TC 0/0/0

Also have the Nissan Sileighty ;98 Midnight Purple Pearl and Super Black 0/0/0. I need your Red S2000 LM and Blue S2000 LM 0/0/0

Last edited:
Hey I got your BMW M3 '04 in Imolarot and of course 0/0/0. I need your Red Integra TC 0/0/0

Also have the Nissan Sileighty ;98 Midnight Purple Pearl and Super Black 0/0/0. I need your Red S2000 LM and Blue S2000 LM 0/0/0

Well then, it appears you and I have a deal that needs to be worked out. Give me the go-ahead, and I'll pencil you in for the 11th, 12th, and 13th, with car send dates whenever is most convenient for you, providing you give me a solid date(s) of whenever that may be.

Cheers!!

Well then, it appears you and I have a deal that needs to be worked out. Give me the go-ahead, and I'll pencil you in for the 11th, 12th, and 13th, with car send dates whenever is most convenient for you, providing you give me a solid date(s) of whenever that may be.

Cheers!!

Sounds good to me. I'll probably send yours around the 6th,7th & 8th. Write it down it's a deal..............👍

Sounds good to me. I'll probably send yours around the 6th,7th & 8th. Write it down it's a deal..............👍

Got you penciled in, pleasure doing business with you sir.

Cheers!

Hello there, could you tell me the colours of your Mugen S2000 '00 and Amuse S2000 '04 Street Version, assuming they're both in 0/0 condition? Thanks

Hi mate I have the Sileighty '98 - White in 0/0/0. I would like your 0/0/0 370z Academy - Brilliant White.

I can trade on 3/12.

chug-a-bug
Hello there, could you tell me the colours of your Mugen S2000 '00 and Amuse S2000 '04 Street Version, assuming they're both in 0/0 condition? Thanks

Sorry sir, but both cars have miles.

SQLNinja
Hi mate I have the Sileighty '98 - White in 0/0/0. I would like your 0/0/0 370z Academy - Brilliant White.

I can trade on 3/12.

Sounds like a deal!
My next available trade date is on the 15th of Dec, does this work for you?

Cheers!!

Deal. Got you penciled in to send on the 10th, receive the 16th, correct?

Cheers!

Sorry mate, Dec 16th is booked, 19th is OK? :nervous: I'm moving a reserved day from other trade just in case :rolleyes:

Edit

I see you have that day booked as well :nervous: I'll send you the car on 12/19, you send me when you can 👍

Last edited:
Sorry mate, Dec 16th is booked, 19th is OK? :nervous: I'm moving a reserved day from other trade just in case :rolleyes:

Edit

I see you have that day booked as well :nervous: I'll send you the car on 12/19, you send me when you can 👍

No worries at all sir, I've already got you scheduled in to receive your NISMO on the 10th, so we'll proceed ahead as planned.
So the 19th is my receive date now correct?

OP updated, Added some Audi's to the fleet!!

Hi, I have 0/0:

RUF BTR '86 Light Blue
RUF BTR '86 Light Green
2004 Birthday Ticket

I would like:
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Grand Prix White 0/0
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Sebring Silver Metallic 0/0
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Berlina Black 0/0

I can trade on the 26th/27th/28th of December

Hey brother I gots to back out of our scheduled trades tomorrow....Sorry but I got other stuff to worry about................

Hey brother I gots to back out of our scheduled trades tomorrow....Sorry but I got other stuff to worry about................

Are we backing out of all trades completely or just postponing?

Rayzah,
I thought you were great against beggars,in that beggar thread, just wanted you to know ;)
I send a PM to AMG, the moderator, asking whether asking for free stuff is legal to the marketplaceforum,and an explanation, im hoping on an answer soon. Imtired of begging threads...

Thanks brotha!
I'm not against helping in any way, as long as it's legit.
But when people start requesting 0/0 cars and cars in DLC colours, and don't learn what we constantly try to teach, well that's just where I draw the line. I'm fed up, and will be PM'ing a few mods in the near future myself.
:cheers:

Hi, I have 0/0:

RUF BTR '86 Light Blue
RUF BTR '86 Light Green
2004 Birthday Ticket

I would like:
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Grand Prix White 0/0
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Sebring Silver Metallic 0/0
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Berlina Black 0/0

I can trade on the 26th/27th/28th of December

Hi mate, this offer of any value?

mjs1985
Hi mate, this offer of any value?

Gosh, sorry about that sir. I am totally interested, but I've made a big deal and won't be clear to trade until January :(
Let me know what you want to do and let's see if we can make a deal.

Hi Rayzah, I have the RUF BTR '86 Yellow, ready to trade just send the FR if good for you!

EDIT:
Seem you are a bit busy ATM!!

Gosh, sorry about that sir. I am totally interested, but I've made a big deal and won't be clear to trade until January :(
Let me know what you want to do and let's see if we can make a deal.

No problems. I guessed that you just missed it.

I can certainly wait. Just let me know when you want to trade :)

Back