• 125 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
Rear-Wheel-Drive Non Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

ApricotHillBanner.jpg

Period of Availability:
06/05/2014 - 07/03/2014, 3:00 GMT
Ratings Registration: 06/05/2014 - 06/19/2014, 3:00 GMT
(Click here to convert to your local time).
Times:
Bronze: 1:49.000
Silver: 1:42.000
Gold: 1:39.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.15,000
Silver: Cr.30,000
Gold Cr.68,000 + GT METALLIC 010-W paint chip gift.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP: 450 , Tires: CS, Nitrous cannot be installed.
Eligible Cars: Normal Car, Drivetrain: FR/MR/RR

Course Conditions:
Time, 06:30.
Precipitation, 0%.
Track: Apricot Hill Raceway

ApricotHillTrack_.jpg

TUNES:

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - @Johnnypenso - Penso's Garage

Honda NSX Type R '02 - @shaunm80 - Exeter GT Tuning

Honda NSX Type R '02 - @Motor City Hami - Motor City Tunes GT6
(See this post by @DiscoStew)

Honda S2000 Generic (Parts-only) - @Ettick

Subaru BRZ S '12 - @ccaranna

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @Dirty_Duck - Little Duckpond Under The Mountain

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @r1roman

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @MOPARbarrett5

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @CRANK_U1

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @Stewyripper

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @praiano63 - Praiano GT6 Tunes

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @Stotty

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.
Tunes listed alphabetically by car type due to variety.

OP may not be updated daily between 7:00 GMT, and 19:00GMT.

Reason: Sleep and other life-related tasks in my time zone. :)
----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
Really nice timing, currently nolifing Wildstar and servers went down, decided to log onto GT6 to improve some academy laptimes but got these seasonals to run :P

Last edited:
Tried one of the nissan stock 450pp FR cars (cant remember name) first but too much understeer and little time to test setups so went for your NSX tune above, and boy worlds difference. Got 1.36.107 on my 3rd lap with it 👍

Now to fiddle fiddle with my own car's setup :banghead:

Got gold on my 2nd lap with the Suzuki GSX. Not entirely my tune. Slightly modified from a tune by @Dirty_Duck from the Little Duck Pond garage.

Thanks for sharing, 👍 but the link to @Dirty_Duck's profile does not work because of his privacy settings.
Would appreciate it if you could update your post with the link to the tune you used.

Will make it much easier to update OP with that info. :)

Last edited:
Did 1:33.045 this afternoon and saved my ghost, however now (night time) when I load my saved ghost it won't load it, just uses the ghost of the new time. And my friend, Stewyripper, who was half a second behind me this arvo is now ahead of me (blue line) but the times show him still .5 sec behind.
This has happened after I loaded an quick update on GT6.
Whats going on?

edit..I'll sign out and sign in again and see what happens.

Last edited:
Did 1:33.045 this afternoon and saved my ghost, however now (night time) when I load my saved ghost it won't load it, just uses the ghost of the new time. And my friend, Stewyripper, who was half a second behind me this arvo is now ahead of me (blue line) but the times show him still .5 sec behind.
This has happened after I loaded an quick update on GT6.
Whats going on?

edit..I'll sign out and sign in again and see what happens.

I will be back again later but you are right about the ghost. I tried to load one this morning and only got my lap.

First run was with a Spitfire. I thought I was getting close to a reasonable generic 450pp Spit tune but this track exposed it :dunce:. Some tweaking of suspension and diff got me real close to silver but as a lightweight, I can't see it being fast enough for gold (in my hands at least). Got some more classics lined up though...

3 laps in an 86 with an old Cargo tune, threw 200kgs of ballast and limited power to requirement, did a 38 pretty easily.

Oh well, have overtaken my earlier best time, 1:33.045, with a 1:32.854. Not only have I snuck in front of Stewyripper but I have overtaken Nowcontrol too and find myself back at the top of my leaderboard.
Waiting for Cargo to post a tune for this one as I'm using one I made up myself.

Don't you worry @Dalone, i'll take the place back soon when I jump into my Suzuki GSX/R. 👍

I've just been seeing how fast I can get in the Lamborghini Miura for a bit of fun so far [because I love driving it] and a 1:32.947 ain't bad at all. :D

I wanted to try something different for this challenge, so i used a 97 camaro z28. It handles suprisingly well, and is pretty fun.to drive. its lightly modded.

Not that I wanted to come here and brag about anything, but after about 10 minutes into my attempts at this seasonal, I'm already in, as of this post, well in the Top 100 with 1:30.441 1:30.414 1:29.992.

Granted, I used the GSX-R/4...but I didn't think I'd be this good at this event.

...I am seriously getting good at these.

EDIT: Here's my tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/suzuki-gsx-r-4-01-apricot-hill-450-pp.400/

Last edited:
That gsxr drives me crazy^^ First try around 1:33, 4xx but this car is so loose after releasing the brake. Its sliding around so much...any nice tunes so far?

Oh well, have overtaken my earlier best time, 1:33.045, with a 1:32.854. Not only have I snuck in front of Stewyripper but I have overtaken Nowcontrol too and find myself back at the top of my leaderboard.
Waiting for Cargo to post a tune for this one as I'm using one I made up myself.

Sorry mate you are not on top now:cheers:

That gsxr drives me crazy^^ First try around 1:33, 4xx but this car is so loose after releasing the brake. Its sliding around so much...any nice tunes so far?

I have been using Dirty Ducks tune and added ballast to get to the required PP and found it was very loose as well.
I moved the ballast forward to -36 giving a 54:46 weight balance , it made the drive much better and I cut nearly 1 1/2 seconds off my time.

Hmm, the car choice isn't really obvious here, I see most use the GSX-R/4 but at 500pp the NSX-R prototype LM road car should be the best car...

edit: Ah 🤬, I mixed the events up, this one is 450pp!:dunce:
well then the GSX-R/4 is obviously best.:ouch:

Last edited:
Don't you worry @Dalone, i'll take the place back soon when I jump into my Suzuki GSX/R. 👍

I've just been seeing how fast I can get in the Lamborghini Miura for a bit of fun so far [because I love driving it] and a 1:32.947 ain't bad at all. :D
Ahh, that may explain why you are so quick down the main straight. Unless I am well in front at the l/hander before the straight you streak past me around the start finish line. You are so fast in fact that I thought you must be using nitro, so I added nitro but found it was illegal, ha ha.

And, just had a look Stewy and I see you are about half a sec in front of me now, way to go mate.
I'll do my best times when someone posts a good tune, at the moment I'm just winging it, but plenty of time yet.

Just like yesterday, my best ghost won't load.

Edit...back in front again. Took off 1/2 second, now 1:32.238.

Edit...That didn't last long, Stewy's miles in front now. Any chance you can share your tune?

Last edited:
Got gold on my 2nd lap with the Suzuki GSX. Not entirely my tune. Slightly modified from a tune by @Dirty_Duck from the Little Duck Pond garage.

Suspension
60 /60
4.65 / 5.17
5 / 4
5 / 4
4 / 4
0.0 / 0.0
-0.05 / 0.05

BB 5 / 5

Top speed set to 250 kmh. Ratios kept stock.

Diff 5/15/10

no power upgrades

Limiter 78.3%

Stage 3 weight reduction
100 kg balast at - 9%

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nal-tune-focus-st-f430-and-more.301902/page-2

Thanx for this got me to a 1:31.910 :) have not taken the weight off or tried tranny settings just yet, used original settings but will give these a go :cheers:

edit just added full 200kg ballast and improved .4 to 1:31.586 :)

Last edited:
Another improvement here also, down to 1:31.086 ...... #98.

That was earlier this arvo, took the boys to play footy this evening (Aussie Rules) and so may have another lash later on.

1:30.816 ...... #80.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back