ReissPsY Wanted Cars Updated Everyday!!

• Thread starter ReissPsY
  • 277 comments
I wouldt mind doing my ticket 98 for your 1000 Ticket. Have you got any other race/rare cars?
Ok, that sounds like a deal. Give me a few minutes to see which account the ticket is on and I can let you know when I can trade.

I have lots of rare cars all but 35 of the standards and pretty much all of the high end cars in the game, some with 0 miles some with just a few miles, all the X1s.

My main garage is tied up with trades until the end of Feb though and my secondary garage is tied up until the middle of next week. X1s are available as of Monday and I do have a few other rare cars in other locations but not sure what they are at the moment.

I'll check first to see where the 1000 tickets are at and get back to you shortly.

Edit: Looks like my earliest opening to send the 1000 ticket is Sundays reset (7PM EST -5 GMT)

Edit 2: Had a cancelation so Saturday evening is now open.

Last edited:
I have the yellow 2001 Audi R8. Do you have either the #5 light red F2007 or #7 F10?

I wouldt mind doing my ticket 98 for your 1000 Ticket. Have you got any other race/rare cars?
Are you still interested in trading the 1998 ticket for the ticket 1000? At the moment I have an opening after tonights reset so let me know and I will reserve the slot.

In addition to the ticket I have a couple of 0 mile volored X1s in an open slot and some borthday tickets, maybe a LV 24 ticket.

Back