Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Apparently never studied the pause menu.

Also, I apologize to people out here if my name starts popping up ahead of your rival times. A coworker and I are having a friendly feud to see who's faster, and it's been extremely back and forth (as in 9 or 10 routes at a time). My personal highlight was stomping his Subaru time in the Crown Victoria...on a scramble that was mostly offroad.

Speaking of names popping up, yours showed up for me on the second Recreation Series with the RS4 Avant, respectable time too. 👍

Decided to shave a tenth or so off it. ;)

T10 gifted me not one but TWO NSX-Rs...

And also, there's absolutely no way to get the Extreme package with the hood louvers and the massive front splitter on the Viper ACR...

Oh and, if there's ever another barnfind added to the game, I think I found where it'll be. There's a barn that looks suspiciously like the 16 other ones on a spot not marked on the map... Hmmm.

Hell, i'd really just like to space and size the wheels correctly.
As much as I love my KPGC110, sadly, it looks like as if someone's been skipping leg day for the past decade. Would love to stance it a lil' bit.

And also, there's absolutely no way to get the Extreme package with the hood louvers and the massive front splitter on the Viper ACR...

Oh and, if there's ever another barnfind added to the game, I think I found where it'll be. There's a barn that looks suspiciously like the 16 other ones on a spot not marked on the map... Hmmm.
Got two nsxs too.

There's quite a few barns that haven't yet been used... I found one near the Yarra Valley festival a while back and thought it was suspicious.

Also, I'm getting a feeling that the RX-3 will be a barnfind now too. I was extremely surprised that it wasn't in the game from the start since it's a very popular car in Australia.

Last edited:
I honestly like the look of the Rocket Bunny 350Z better but I understand I'm probably in the minority here (in this forum).
I'm not saying I'd not want the RB set, I'd take that over nothing, of course. I'm not very hopeful we'll ever get additional modifications for existing cars, however. Considering the treatment the FC got, I am hopeful to see the Z32 returning with a vengeance widebody kit. Like this:

TwinzDwzignZ32WidebodyKitZ1Collage.jpg

Also, I'm getting that the RX-3 will be a barnfind now too.
We're getting the RX-3?! :drool:

I'm not saying I'd not want the RB set, I'd take that over nothing, of course. I'm not very hopeful we'll ever get additional modifications for existing cars, however. Considering the treatment the FC got, I am hopeful to see the Z32 returning with a vengeance widebody kit. Like this:

TwinzDwzignZ32WidebodyKitZ1Collage.jpg

We're getting the RX-3?! :drool:

Whoops, I accidentally forgot to read over what I said haha, I'll fix that up now

Overall guys, do you think it's worth me buying a new X Box One console for Forza Horizon 3? I have heard a lot about the incredible graphics. I am normally a Gran Turismo fan. Should I get a XB1 for FH3? I am really double minded!

The only reason I can imagine they added both the Kouki and Zenki S14 is because the drift kiddies have bitched and moaned so much they just got tired of it. A JZA70 Turbo R would've been a better choice over the Kouki S14. Hopefully we get it back in the future, though. Great to see the FC return, even if it isn't the lighter and more powerful Infini 4 version.

Overall guys, do you think it's worth me buying a new X Box One console for Forza Horizon 3? I have heard a lot about the incredible graphics. I am normally a Gran Turismo fan. Should I get a XB1 for FH3? I am really double minded!

I was in the same boat as you. made the jump, no regrets at all.

I hope they introduce offset mods for the wheels... kenmeri with aftermarket wheels that are so sunken in is a crime

Get an Xbox One, Forza Mortorsports 6 and Horizon 3. You won't go back to GT, I can guarantee it. GT fan myself (ex-fan) since GT1. It was hard for me to detach, but there are just too many car games out there that offer a lot more than GT. Forza is one of them.

Get an Xbox One, Forza Mortorsports 6 and Horizon 3. You won't go back to GT, I can guarantee it. GT fan myself (ex-fan) since GT1. It was hard for me to detach, but there are just too many car games out there that offer a lot more than GT. Forza is one of them.

And you can always rest easy knowing a Forza game will come out on time.

Finally, the H1 won't be the slowest Offroad vehicle. I wonder if it will be easy to obtain. I was not able to get the Warthog. The requirements were too much for someone who is forced to llimit gaming to just a couple of hours a week.

Don't turn this into a GT hate fest. Focus on Horizon 3.

Edit: That Gurkha is actually a potential playable car in the game. One just showed up in an Offroad race I finished.
I don't think it's really a hate fest, everything that was said is true. I'm a GT fan myself, I just like Forza better. 👍

I'm not too excited about the terradyne. :crazy: I drove that thing for a few hours at Daytona I'm Forza 6, to get its affinity maxed. :lol:

Finally, the H1 won't be the slowest Offroad vehicle. I wonder if it will be easy to obtain. I was not able to get the Warthog. The requirements were too much for someone who is forced to llimit gaming to just a couple of hours a week.
Save up ~486,000 credits. You can buy one out at the auction house at that price point.

Back