Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Thanks, I have been wondering what that bonus was referring to. šŸ‘
I believe your daily earnings from racing ("you have appeared in XX races and have earned XXXXX credits") includes your lineup as well.

Just a heads up if you missed it, I have just seen on Games for Gold now that Forza Horizon 2 + Forza Motorsport 6 digital Bundle (Including both 10yr anniversary packs free) is on Sale at the moment (If you have Gold) in Uk anyway both for Ā£41 total it was Ā£75 good value :) if you don't have them yet! I wish this was about a few months ago.

I just picked up FM5 for Ā£9 in the Sale and WRC5(eSports edition, wrc concept cars/new tracks) for Ā£8 (only another 5 days left).

I know FM5 doesn't have much new to FM6 but the sun and the lighting and cars seem so much better in detail for photos, (No weather though and less tracks) I got it mainly for a new career and to see what i missed while it was on offer. šŸ‘
https://mspoweruser.com/weeks-deals-gold-forza-horizon-2-forza-motorsport-6/

Last edited:

Need to try this, this looks fun

Failrace makes good videos, check out his S14 clip when you get the chance :)

Also, another official winner :)

1997 Honda #4 Honda Racing Civic Type R

29983456835_b95733b162_c.jpg

29983460855_809d4b3130_c.jpg

29983461765_b52d247d2d_c.jpg

Sounds are probably never getting fixed. You'd think they would have done it after 3 content updates but no. I'm back on FM6 already and enjoying it immensely.
Are the lobbies any cleaner? I'm wondering if all the "loonies" have moved on to Horizon or whatever shooter is the flavour of the month ;)

Are the lobbies any cleaner? I'm wondering if all the "loonies" have moved on to Horizon or whatever shooter is the flavour of the month ;)

I'm online right now in FM6 and if anything, the standards have fallen. And I know, given how FM6's public lobbies tend to be, that's saying something.

Does anyone know why drivatars roaming around in traffic have a tendency to drive some cars more than others? There are cars I'm yet to see in traffic while there are others I see nearly every time I play the game. Some cars also seem much more likely to appear if I drive a car from the same division. In my opinion it would be cooler if drivatars in traffic were programmed to completely randomize every fifth minute or so. I'm getting fed up passing by the same cars all the time. For example, I've seen hundreds of the super rare Maserati featured as a barn find, but I still haven't come across just one Lotus Carlton. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the drivatars have GTA syndrome. They tend to drive the same car, or similar cars to the one that you're currently driving. This can be kinda amusing when you're driving some of the more unusual vehicles in the game.

The challenge mechanic requires Drivatars to be driving similar class cars to your own, so they do. Mostly.

The challenge mechanic requires Drivatars to be driving similar class cars to your own, so they do. Mostly.

The challenge system has three difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. The difficulty level depends on how the drivatar-controlled car match the player's car, and I find that all three levels are more or less equally distributed at all times. In other words, classes do vary quite a lot. I usually find most correlation between the division of my car and the division of drivatar-controlled cars, but this is not always the case. When randomized, as opposed to matched by division, the game tends to gravitate toward some cars more than others. There's nearly always a bunch of Silvia S14 and S15 models no matter what type of car I drive.

I've got a problem with FH3 on Xone. I can't select a car. I have a 131 Abarth with Alitalia custom livery and I can't do anything with it. I can't select it, I can't remove it, I can't start an auction. Everytime I select this car the console crashes and I have to reset the Xbox. WTF???

I have experienced the Blizzard. The whole thing came to me in a dream last night so don't consider this an exclusive hands-on.

Imagine one of those wide Canadian ice roads doing a complete loop of the current map.

Imagine that the only way to reach it is through a separate set of menus.

Imagine a total lack of elevation changes other than the landscape beyond which can't be reached because both edges of the road are near-vertical walls of ice.

This might have been an early build.

Last edited:

The last time I was there - it wasn't bad at all. Quite civil, surprisingly. In fact, one guy was even kind enough to slow down and let me pass through after accidentally ramming me into a sidewall... ended up adding him/her instantly and now we race from time to time! :lol:

Managed this lap time by accident ā€” using the destructible road-side stuff in place of braking ā€” and still almost a second slower than the top guys. So close, but not fast enough to get any prizes in ForzaRC Rec:

Screenshot-Original.png

Back