Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Downloading right now from the UK store. It's go time boys!!

giphy.gif

I thought it might be available via the big download done already. But you have to install another 18gb as it is downloading again. Are you all getting the demo even if you have the Ultimate coming on 22nd?

On store now right at bottom it came up.👍 I would take a screen shot but it doesn't seem to let me of the menu screen.

I thought it might be available via the big download done already. But you have to install another 18gb as it is downloading again. Are you all getting the demo even if you have the Ultimate coming on 22nd?

On store now right at bottom it came up.👍 I would take a screen shot but it doesn't seem to let me of the menu screen.

Yes, it's a seperate file.

Yeah, I'll be getting it. I'll just delete it when the game actually releases. I think last time there was a car tied to playing the demo for FM6, wasn't there?

Ok Cheers guys 2gb down now so should get it in an half hour or so I guess 👍

p.s @ImaRobot Are you planning to set up another photo thread for FH3, I wonder if the demo will have the photomode built in? :cheers:

Last edited:
And I have to attend a party tonight. Not only that, but school starts tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to enjoy the demo... :(

Curious about the speed of y'all's internet. What Mb/s are you hitting on the download/ how many gb have you downloaded yet? :D

4gb downloaded I just took a fibre deal at last been waiting years for it on this area got it yesterday. Currently 25-40mb/s (slow compared to some) xbox is wireless, for years I have been getting <0.5-1mb! So for me this is quick now.

Edit: On Xbox screen at this moment it is 29.7 mb/s

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to enjoy the demo... :(
Wanna trade? I have nothing to do but since I'm on PC, I can't play the demo. At least this allows me to laugh at the misery that is my life. :lol:

Back