Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I'm happy to see that in this video that my Audi RS4 Avant has a possible return and that there's an Alpine GTA! Also, a few other uknown cars that I'm really curious on what they can be.

rhvSm1x.jpg

Slightly off-topic but the videos above are why I hate Forza YouTubers. They're all gonna take the Silvia just because it has a Rocket Bunny kit. Wow. I wanted to see the Holden ute (something never seen in a Forza game, mind), but nooooo, gotta watch them fail to drift with all the assists on instead of focusing on anything else in the game. Does my head in.

Slightly off-topic but the videos above are why I hate Forza YouTubers. They're all gonna take the Silvia just because it has a Rocket Bunny kit. Wow. I wanted to see the Holden ute (something never seen in a Forza game, mind), but nooooo, gotta watch them fail to drift with all the assists on instead of focusing on anything else in the game. Does my head in.
The ironic thing is that the ute has the most horsepower, which is what you'd think they want :lol:

The ironic thing is that the ute has the most horsepower, which is what you'd think they want :lol:

That's not necessarily true. All of them are upgraded to A800, so we don't know the exact specs.

That being said, that Ute was by far the most interesting car of the 4.

A few people on Twitter say the other car in that tweet from XboxAustralia is a 9th gen Toyota Corolla. Intersting.

toyota_corolla_IX_01.jpg
I can recall an episode of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson race in a loaned Corolla across Australia. Maybe T10 take an inspiration out of it.

Nice map! I'm guessing the dotted lines are trails (as opposed to roads) through the rainforest? In any case - I'm excited and it'll be a long 11 days until the 23rd.

Forza Horizon 3 was successfully downloaded onto my Xbox One (the full game, not the demo), and is weighed in at 47.3GB. I don't know if anyone has heard of it yet but this just happened

image.jpeg

GET HYPED!

And one more thing... Akuma no zetto! Wangan Midnight, anyone?

The 1st video starts off right out of the YouTube playbook. "Hey guys" & "Let's leave a like!" You can't expect much as a hardcore fan after that, but luckily, you'll be doing your own play through in a week or so. :)

Back