Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
People who got angry over FH3 Demo delay must be not experiencing waiting for GT.

Im off.

The problem is that the Forza series has never suffered any delays, which adds to the fact that delaying Horizon 3's demo right before release is a puzzling move.

It isn't a delay, though.... Going by the picture that first confirmed a demo, it the ad technically said Sept. 12th, not 11th.

Anybody have any idea what this could be?

The top one looks like a R32 silhouette to me. Car dominated in 1991 & 1992 in Australia that led to the infamous nickname afterall.
forza_horizon_2___nissan_gt_r_r32_by_deathmachine630-d83a163.jpg

In regards to the demo. I remember the FH2 demo becoming availabe around 2 pm uk time, so I would imagine this won't be any different

A few people on Twitter say the other car in that tweet from XboxAustralia is a 9th gen Toyota Corolla. Intersting.

toyota_corolla_IX_01.jpg

possible leaked screenshots of the demo?

EDIT: These may be photoshopped, didn't look like it at first glance

Last edited:
Ok, that picture from the Japanese dude is fake. He replaced the FF XV Platinum Demo with FH3. The screenshots are probably from a preview build.

Bastard.

Top one is certainly an R32 Skyline GT-R. I'm guessing the bottom one is a Holden Commodore?
The silhoutte reminded me of the MK1 Focus RS and I'm fairly sure that's case, judging by the car list. Unless it's the Commodore Ute that is.

I wasn't and still am not that hyped over Australia as a location but man, the game admittedly looks absolutely ace and I'm really craving for a non-serious and fun racing game. I honestly wouldn't mind shelling out cash for an XB1S and FH3.

Back