Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Look at this, this is how its look without the youtube compression.

719871.jpg
Good god they turned on the infotainment screen. Does this mean other cars with it will have them on now?

I hope when we choose AI cars to race against, they'll have the same or similar body modifications to a car we build.

Two weeks from today for all you boys and girls getting the ultimate edition. :cheers:

They couldn't have had any better timing releasing the original horizon free to play for gold members. Perfect filler game waiting for the new one to come out.

I forgot how cool this game is, I like it a lot more than the second one. 👍

VXR
Nice to see Epitaph picking The Offspring.

I know, right. It's a nice surprise. It's also the only song I know in the game's entire soundtrack. :lol: Yeah, I'm way out of touch with the music world now unless it directly involves artists I already like. Looks like I'm just going to play FH3 with my mini speaker playing music off my MP3 player (because I'm too budget/unintentionally hipster for an iPod) again.

Two weeks from today for all you boys and girls getting the ultimate edition. :cheers:
I really hope pre-loads for PC start soon. My current home internet runs through a proxy so it is incredibly slow. Some times it won't even stream YouTube at 480p.

Will I be able to pick up the ultimate editition at game stop on the 23rd or is it just for online?
I can't really figure that out, I used the GameStop app and looked, and it says 4 days early, on the disc version too. I would call them sometime and ask how that works.

So if I pre-ordered a physical copy from Microsoft I wouldn't be able to download the placeholder pre-load on Windows 10 right? Just checking to see if I didn't accidentally order a physical copy instead of a digital one.

So if I pre-ordered a physical copy from Microsoft I wouldn't be able to download the placeholder pre-load on Windows 10 right? Just checking to see if I didn't accidentally order a physical copy instead of a digital one.
The Windows 10 edition only comes with the Digital version of the game. So if the Windows store shows that you own FH3 for W10 then you have the digital version.

The Windows 10 edition only comes with the Digital version of the game. So if the Windows store shows that you own FH3 for W10 then you have the digital version.
Ah good. Was 90% sure but the billing address listing on the receipt got me a bit worried haha

Onedrive and xboxplay seem confusing. Is onedrive free or only part of it. Same for Xboxplay. Im using simple music play, but cant control the volume.

Between netflix, grove, xbox live, these monthly fees add up

Last edited:
With my boss's permission, I took my XB1 (and a little 19 inch TV) into work today, hooked it up to the internet for the first time in about 5 months and have been downloading all the updates. Systems, games, everything. I'm also downloading FH1, and when that is finally complete, I'll buy FH3. I've been at it for about 7 hours so far and I'm not stopping until everything is done.

A question about FH1 DLC on the XB1. If I already bought all the DLC on the 360, do I need to buy it all again for the XB1?

Back