Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Not sure If I'll bother with the Demo

Will probably just wait for the main game..

Then again I said the same thing for 6 than they offered the GT to anyone who plays it.

I'm on the MS store page and it appears to have changed from "Coming Soon" to "Not Available". What do you guys see on your Xbox?

I think I'm just going to start the download in the morning. I can't be bothered to spam F5, I'm too tired. Goodnight.

I'd imagine this link saying 12:00:00 AM 9/12/16 is a US time (because times are always US times... And the day/month is backwards), so I'd say the demo won't be here for another at least four hours. I'm not really sure why everyone suddenly thought it was releasing any earlier.

Last edited:
For anyone wanting the Demo for PC, Someone on reddit /r/Forza contacted Microsoft support and was told the Demo would be available on PC when the Xbox Play Anywhere program launches on Tuesday. There is still hope.

Somebody said they made him stay up all night for nothing and he was canceling his pre-order. The entitlement is real. :lol:
I know, I try to stay away from that stuff, it's hard to believe some of it. I just wanted to start downloading it tonight, because my internet is so slow, so I could play it tomorrow evening after work. It's not that big of a deal though.

Someone on Reddit was told it'd be released at 11 PM EST, but MS Support always gives varying results.

T5GlygL.png

It is BS honestly
Hey T10 - communication would work wonders
They've always been tight lipped or last minute with stuff.

:boggled:

It sucks but some folks are getting uber butthurt about it on FM.net and the like
Oh well time for bed and the start of the new work week tomorrow. Yay.

I can't see why anybody is angry considering it's just a demo and everyone that downloads it tomorrow will probably have moved on by the end of the week.
Because they spent hours pressing F5 and now have to wait an extra 24 hrs because somebody was off by a day?

Not gonna lie, I only had to press refresh occasionally for only an hour to go from Coming Soon to Not Available and I'm pretty pissed. Got hyped for nothing because somebody at Microsoft forgot how to count. Also, instead of playing it tonight and tomorrow morning I now won't be able to play the demo until past midnight probably.

Latest Posts

Back