Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Forza Horizon 3 was successfully downloaded onto my Xbox One (the full game, not the demo), and is weighed in at 47.3GB. I don't know if anyone has heard of it yet but this just happened
I think someone noted that sometime last week.

I don't want a stream I WANT THE GODDAMN DEMO

1388641736222.gif

When the E3 stuff was happening it was one of the games i was thinking they based H3 on. God all the time i spent on Pacific Rift.
The second motorstorm is still one of my absolute favourite games ever. One of the few games I actually enjoyed racing (I'm not a big racing person typically).
I've been watching videos of it recently. It's a really cool franchise with lots of vehicle variety! Always loved the models and tracks as well. 👍

I seriously can not wait to build motorstorm inspired vehicles in FH3! The hype is real! :D

Nah was hiding from me..:lol: we're good.
Awesome. 👍
Hopefully we'll get a Lamborghini Centenario in the actual FH3 as a reward for completing the demo like how they gifted out Ford GTs to players who played the FM6 demo. I know I said that already like 10 or so pages back, but yeah... Just bringing that up again.

Awesome. 👍
Hopefully we'll get a Lamborghini Centenario in the actual FH3 as a reward for completing the demo like how they gifted out Ford GTs to players who played the FM6 demo. I know I said that already like 10 or so pages back, but yeah... Just bringing that up again.
Sure a free car is always good,I have the VIP to look forward too though,Rob will be happy in his 458 Italia.:) I always thought the Cenenario kinda looks like a boat. :P

Wish I had better, My XBOne wont connect through my Proxy. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the demo on PC. Even then it might take 2 days to download, And if pre-loads for the full game start at the same time the demo is released for PC I won't even bother with the demo. Save all my precious internet bandwidth for the full game.

Latest Posts

Back