Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
@inCloud I thought Playground were ex-members of Codies ancient racing department.

It's mostly ex-Codemasters staff, but there are former members of other racing game studios such as Bizarre Creations, Criterion and a few others whose names escape me.

They tend to incorporate elements from their previous games in some form. Horizon 1 for example had the whole 'shakey cam' effect before races / buying a car, which was pretty much taken from DiRT 2.

VXR
It's OK, they can be painted any other colour I expect.

Hope so. Too bad they couldnt of went for better rim manufacters and models and get real BBS or Volk Turbo fans.

Really wish we could do 2 seperate rims though, would love to make something in Horizon like i did in GTA

ePsjsuT.jpg

Hope so. Too bad they couldnt of went for better rim manufacters and models and get real BBS or Volk Turbo fans.

Really wish we could do 2 seperate rims though, would love to make something in Horizon like i did in GTA

ePsjsuT.jpg

Okay.. That actually really neat. I like its overall profile.

OT

Not sure if that was pointed at me but I didn't buy my PS4 for Gran Turismo. I bought it so that I could continue and redownload my Rocksmith 2014 music library (dlc). It was free to redownload all songs purchased on PS3 for the PS4. My only "wise" choice to continue my guitar learning experience and pull off some Boston, Tesla and Bon Jovi tunes :D

/OT

It seems that FH3 has "stolen" the "fan-system" idea straight from BLUR.

Blur is a wonderful time

How much power has the superbike swap?

My dream swap would be an F20C analogue in an E36 M3. Someone created one years ago and the video on YouTube is great to watch.

VXR
How much power has the superbike swap?

My dream swap would be an F20C analogue in an E36 M3. Someone created one years ago and the video on YouTube is great to watch.

That is actually an interesting engine swap O.o.

Something seems not right in that. PC looks very jagged still. Darn want better comparisons than that.

Annoying as heck that the HDR situation on PC has not been clarified. Hoping that indeed 60fps HDR @4K is possible.
HDMI 2.0b supports it, so I am assuming someone with the correct 2.0 type cable, a compatible graphics card and display should be able to enjoy it in such bliss. Knowing the PC industry they will likely just complicate the whole thing or it may come in a later patch if not on release.

Gonna ask tomorrow unless someone already did about the disc ultimate edition being available on the 23rd at GameStop.

I have just been on the demo (again!) and had a longer go on it this time ;) and saw the night sky..It got really dark, much darker than FH2 or FM6 and there were millions of stars (which I don't see here where I am even on a clear night) I guess the sky must be full of stars like this as I read they HDR recorded the sky over the summer.?
I tried to take a couple of picture but not sure if they show them well enough.

I also got a ticket for Surfers Paradise and completed all events and on the radio it said it will start tomorrow and I saw Fireworks in the sky but it just didn't let me get there..Oh well not long to wait now!

Maloo Night Stars FH3 Demo.jpg Stars Night FH3 Demo.jpg Maloo Drift FH3 Demo.jpg

Yeah, the starry night is a nice touch, but seems a bit odd sometimes, although I might have just had my TV settings all wonky. @Terronium-12 actually posted a great picture with that as a backdrop somewhere in the photothread.

Yeah @torque99 the game has superb atmosphere.
Like Driveclub it provides some superb lighting or effects that just work great on Phillips Ambilight. Heck Ive considered in future if I get a 4KTV I would still use this current one behind it for the lighting...

Heres normal with all off and it turned on with one of the presets I like.

Not sure if posted anywhere before but entertaining....
WARNING BAD LANGUAGE!!!

@Mr Latte Yes I know you like your TV/Sound like me and this is ideal for both :) Especially Bass arena along side a V8 :)👍

@VXR It was just a random drone floating around the area..I caught it on photomode *unless it was my drone never thought about that! :sly:

I guess it's just a one flying around the festival.

@Mr Latte Yes I know you like your TV/Sound like me and this is ideal for both :) Especially Bass arena along side a V8 :)👍

@VXR It was just a random drone floating around the area..I caught it on photomode *unless it was my drone never thought about that! :sly:
There are plenty of drones flying around the Bayron bay arena.

Alright so i came back from the place where i was supposed to rent one of the Halo games for the Warthog and... they didn't had them.

So my last chance is hoping someone answers one of the posts i did on some Facebook groups and tell me that he can give it to me for the day :lol:

Enough of that, let's go kill some time be removing the dust on the Dreamcast and play some SF Rush 2049! I'll try to get the perfect setup for the Bruiser before doing one in Forza Horizon 3 with the Cuda. And maybe i'll play some Crazy Taxi 2 too! :D

Latest Posts

Back