Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments

upload_2016-9-21_1-30-46.png

memes-de-lol2.jpg

Eww...so much fecal matter on that Aventador! :lol:
Well, that's from your point of view bro :) I like that design really, if I don't find a Gran turismo design or a better one, I could add it to my aventador whenever I get my Xbone and the game ;). Really funny to see a ps4 videobomb on a Xbox stream, even they lol'ed it! :lol::lol:

I know this is Xbox! But, my game, my taste, my garage, my everything :) #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:
Correct. Things in life are pretty hard and have been past month or so. I haven't been able to afford to preorder and won't be for a while.

All I suggest is barnfind talk (confirmed and definite) be put in spoilers lol.
Forza Horizon 3 makes me motivated to work to get both Xbox One and the game.

Dont be jealous :(

Well, that's from your point of view bro :) I like that design really, if I don't find a Gran turismo design or a better one, I could add it to mine whenever I get my Xbone and the game ;). Really funny to see a ps4 videobomb on a Xbox stream, even they lol'ed it! :lol::lol:

I know this is Xbox! But, my game, my taste, my garage, my everything :) #sorrynotsorry
I'm just playing bud. I don't hate Sony THAT much! :P
But after being disappointed GT6, I do have a bit of a distaste in Gran Turismo.

I'm just playing bud. I don't hate Sony THAT much! :P
But after being disappointed GT6, I do have a bit of a distaste in Gran Turismo.
I know bud, don't worry ;D. And you don't have to hate the whole franchise, just remember the good times :)
Lets see if GTSport sponsored car make an appearance.

Would be delicious to see the reactions.
Oh, by how it's Twitch's commenting section. That would be the ultimate videobomb lol

Isn't it a simultaneous release?

Nope. Timezone based, at least based on my prior experience with Forza Horizon 2's preloading/early access. I missed FM6's due to a faulty pre-installation... Was it a simultaneous release then? Damn. Will have to add another four hours to the clock!

P.S: looking it up on the forums now. Apparently there is a lot of confusion and... That's it. Whatever, I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways. Whether it will be Forza Horizon 3 or a manual of political economy to keep me company it doesn't matter. :lol:

Dude,I'm not American? look under my username?

My bad. I assumed you were based on the ~9 hours difference.

Nope. Timezone based, at least based on my prior experience with Forza Horizon 2's preloading/early access. I missed FM6's due to a faulty pre-installation... Was it a simultaneous release then? Damn. Will have to add another four hours to the clock!

P.S: looking it up on the forums now. Apparently there is a lot of confusion and... That's it. Whatever, I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways. Whether it will be Forza Horizon 3 or a manual of political economy to keep me company it doesn't matter. :lol:

My bad. I assumed you were based on the ~9 hours difference.
You're good.:) It unlocks at 5:05am here from the list of times.

Incredible how FH3 is being praised almost everywhere and on all fronts but why in gods name do you need to appear on the wrong system :banghead:

I don't know if in the end I will be able to resist.......:rolleyes:
But it's on PC too now. The right system 👍

Ok, I admit I'm also feeling let down by Sony's 1st party racers right now and if I didn't have an expensive gaming PC I would probably have gone for an Xbox One S too...

Incredible how FH3 is being praised almost everywhere and on all fronts but why in gods name do you need to appear on the wrong system :banghead:

I don't know if in the end I will be able to resist.......:rolleyes:
I just don't understand why some people bought the wrong system and then complain about MS releasing a great game on the other one. :P

Last edited:
Now i remember when first Horizon was launched and i was sceptical..look at it now LOL
That being said last week i changed from Standard edt to Ultimate.I feel goooood :D

Latest Posts

Back