Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Launches at 0:00 AM sharp in my timezone. :lol:

I'm usually staying up well until 6 AM to study these days, being a bit of a night owl. Glad to know I'll be doing the same for a better reason this Thursday!

11:00PM in two days here!!

Lucky sons of 🤬 with the digital copies all pre-loaded. I have to wait for my physical copy to be shipped out for Friday.

Even luckier than me... I still have to wait an undetermined time tho... The Gr.B S15 will have to wait...
tumblr_n9ebh8MdSS1thg71do1_500.png

Lucky sons of 🤬 with the digital copies all pre-loaded. I have to wait for my physical copy to be shipped out for Friday.

I just cancelled my disc version ordered on Microsoft store after text support told me that my Ultimate Edition with EARLY ACCESS would be shipped 5-7 days AFTER the initial release of 9/27! Thankfully Paypal wasn't billed so I cancelled before it was too late and bought it on XBOX Live instead. Pre-loading as I type this.

Preload is only on consoles right now... PC gamers can just go **** themselves for the early access apparently, 'cause we'll be downloading the game when everyone plays. Woohoo -_-'

Really?!! :eek: Boats flying overhead.
Check out @DonJoewonSong's Tweet:

Looks like it'll be one of the showcase events. I heard powerboats being mentioned on Horizon Pulse when I was mucking around in the demo.

Bring on Friday I say! :cheers:

Last day of work tomorrow and then Thursday and Friday off. Gonna be 🤬 amazing! Looking forward to seeing what the first DLC pack will contain on October 4th.....

Bring on Friday I say! :cheers:

Last day of work tomorrow and then Thursday and Friday off. Gonna be 🤬 amazing! Looking forward to seeing what the first DLC pack will contain on October 4th.....
Have you got your treats and fluids ready. ;)

From the official forums, it looks like these are release times.
CsnOdxnWYAEVvV1.jpg
So It's safe to assume that because I'm on the West Coast, that I'd be getting it Thursday night? That's great news! Now I can play all night and go to work with about 2-3 hrs of sleep :lol:

Haha, that game will be treat enough. Probably get myself a nice 13.5 inch deep pan from Farmhouse on Thursday though after my gym workout 👍
Are you planning to gym for the whole day, cus that pizza is about to undo everything you did :lol:

Really?!! :eek: Boats flying overhead.
Check out @DonJoewonSong's Tweet:

Fun fact, Don got the game 9 days ago so he's already got an advantage on nearly everyone else, not that he needs it of course considering he racked up 10,000 online wins on FH2 and numerous number 1 spots on Rivals. :eek::lol:

The later, They went to Australia and recorded several weeks worth of sky footage with an HDR camera. Then they stitched the footage together to create the dynamic sky we see in game.

So that means that if it rained more than it was sunny during their recording time, it will rain more often than it is sunny in the game?

Motorcycles would happen before boats.

In the next 5 years, I'd say it's fairly likely T10 will either make a bike expansion or a standalone bike game.

Back