Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Can the fender flares on the 510 and the TA22 Celica be applied on their own, or do you have to add the oil coolers? :scared:
Only 19 bodykits available and almost all of them are just either Liberty Walk/Rocket Bunny kits and not to mention only having 1 or 2 bodykits available for the 19 cars.
Well, it's going to be a little more than that, considering that some cars are somewhat "hidden", but yeah, I had hoped for a few more cars.

Then again, this is for widebody kits. Anyone know anything about simple fender flares or overwenders that aren't kits?

With the bodykits coming, i was thinking... They could have add the original tuner cars from the very first Forza Motorsport.

Yeah, you know what i'm talking about... UGLY SUPRAS FOR THE WIN BOYS!!!

abflugs900_3.jpg

1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-2.jpg
1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-1.jpg

I don't think I've seen it yet, but is there any mention of whether the offset of the wheels can be changed separate of the tire width, or do the deep wheels only appear with the widebody kits?

The only thing I have heard so far is from MrMattyPlay review video. He was testing on XBOne, however he mentioned while talking about how him and some other reviewers have been discussing the game that the PC version does run good.
Sadly it appears that the reason for no actual PC version review feedback is because it's not been available for them to review yet: http://www.pcgamesn.com/forza-horizon-3/forza-horizon-3-pc-review So they are probably all relying on the PC version experience at recent game shows.

Hmmmm, I might need to temper my expectations for a few patches post-launch :)

"A game without direction" I thought that was half the point/attraction.:lol: you know,that we do it ourselves.👍

With the bodykits coming, i was thinking... They could have add the original tuner cars from the very first Forza Motorsport.

Yeah, you know what i'm talking about... UGLY SUPRAS FOR THE WIN BOYS!!!

abflugs900_3.jpg

1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-2.jpg
1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-1.jpg
I'm going to be honest.... I have a soft spot for the veil side supra...... and that blue one, those rims are awful though.3supraF.jpg
Also, do we have to have the headlight intake for the classic jdm wide body cars? I just want the fenders lol

I just pre ordered Forza Horizon 3! :gtpflag:

Can you see the game's thumbnail/avatar when you go to your My Games and Apps? I preloaded mine a few days back on The One, and since last night, the thumbnail no longer displays. It's just a grey box with the title labelled at the bottom. The Store does indicate I own the game as does my account on Xbox.live.com.

I've already done a full hard reset. All other thumbnails are displaying. Any clue? :boggled::odd:

CswwfFhWYAQbEC1.jpg
YuTAWCD.jpg

2 types of black license plate

DaKDtsE.jpg

Also what car is that on the right? Toyota FJ40?

Anyone else notice how none of the number plates look anything like real Australian ones? I've only seen a generic euro style one with 'AUS' on the left and a couple of emissions stickers on the right, and a generic American style one with 'New South Wales' along the top in the same style as a California plate.
NSW in particular has a bunch of different styles and shapes of plates in reality, including one that apes Japanese plates. With Japanese writing on it. And several states have various art designs on them, like Victoria has the southern cross on a blue background.

and Forza 4, 3 and so on
It's not on the list though?

Mercedes-Benz - 11
1954 300 SL Coupé
1967 280 SL
1990 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
1998 AMG CLK GTR
2009 SL 65 AMG Black Series
2011 SLS AMG
2012 C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series
2012 SLK 55 AMG
2013 A 45 AMG
2013 E 63 AMG
2013 G 65 AMG

Quick PSA that again, this isn't the full list of widebodies in the game. Two examples that he missed here

iMAGLzO.png

Zb380Gt.jpg
Thanks for reminding me. I was getting a bit worried about the less amount of bodykits in the game.

By the way is it possible to change the spoiler of a widebody car because so far I don't see any pics or vids showing that you can change the spoiler of a widebody car.

It's not on the list though?

Thats a AI car.

Also its not a 204.
^^

Thanks for reminding me. I was getting a bit worried about the less amount of bodykits in the game.

By the way is it possible to change the spoiler of a widebody car because so far I don't see any pics or vids showing that you can change the spoiler of a widebody car.
Yeah, I saw a couple of videos showing them swap out the spoiler on the S15. They put on the RB trunk lid as soon as they picked out the S15 from the starter cars. Not sure where the vid is though.

Can you see the game's thumbnail/avatar when you go to your My Games and Apps? I preloaded mine a few days back on The One, and since last night, the thumbnail no longer displays. It's just a grey box with the title labelled at the bottom. The Store does indicate I own the game as does my account on Xbox.live.com.

I've already done a full hard reset. All other thumbnails are displaying. Any clue? :boggled::odd:

You are not the only one. i wouldnt worry too much about it , btw the right fh3 is the demo.

IMG_0089.jpg

It's a traffic car, so not part of the car list. It was possibly featured in past FM games though.
Wow,if the traffic cars look good...I also saw some Holden Ute's in the demo aswell that were possibly also traffic cars.

Edit: I also looked at my own H3 download,it's still the same as it was.

Latest Posts

Back